Otuoma and Okemo have defected to Jubilee..to campaign for Uhuru..

Politics
Energizer
Level: Council of the gods

Re: Otuoma and Okemo have defected to Jubilee..to campaign for Uhuru..

Unread post by Energizer » Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:24 am

Ntutu and Tiampati were the Purko Maasai who supported Raila and lost the Narok Governorship to Tunai of Siria Maasai. Tunai won against majority Purko (40% of Narok) by combining minority Maasai clans with immigrant Kipsigis and Kikuyu in Narok, and to help Uhuru win 53% of Presidential votes. Raila got 46%. Now with Purko back in Jubilee, expect 70 - 80% of presidential votes in Narok and Kajiado to go Jubilee way.
FARAJA wrote:
Sun Sep 03, 2017 3:37 pm
Patrick Ntutu(CCM) and former ODM governor of Narok and Joseph Tiampati (ODM) Narok Govenor aspirant both announced they'll campaign for Jubilee.

I'm waiting to see if Khalwale will campaign for NASA. It's possible. Oparanya can give him a soft landing and keep him in NASA's corner. If Jubilee has a bigger carrot, oh well.

What about Kitui? Will Ngilu take sides or remain neutral?

I'm giving Uhuru an edge because he has both carrot and stick. Raila does not have a carrot. He has a pie in the sky.
We believe in Kusema na Kutenda

vooke

Unread post by vooke » Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:42 pm

mgeni wrote:
Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:28 am
vooke wrote:
Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:10 pm
Illegalities and irregularities on inter alia transmission.

Quite possible the ICT audit ranked least in the reasons for their decision.

The court ICT expert, a whole professor of computer science observed IEBC refused to comply with some orders WITHOUT GOOD REASON. That contempt may have done them in.

A custodian of evidence who is also in control of evidence can only withhold it if it is incriminating
Vooks The court demanded firewall configuration of IEBC. A sure way to invite hackers as the firewall rules would reveal the externally accessible servers and services. Hackers only need to know what services are available eg remote desktop, web servers, database ports etc to know the easiest way to get into the system.
Never in a million years would any self respecting org give up its firewall configuration.
That's why I said, IEBC ought to have protested that the orders are unenforceable. They didn't but instead gave moronic excuses. The court appointed expert reported this. That's incriminated them. Besides, this was not the only thing they failed or refused to give. They refused to download server logs in the presence of NASA and when they gave them access,it was read only not even copy.IEBC was covering up God knows what
"No warrior entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier." (2 Timothy 2:4)..

Pamba
Level: Nobles

Unread post by Pamba » Sat Sep 09, 2017 3:56 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Read between the lines ....
No one needed to dispute the vote count recorded on obviously cooked forms. Why do you think the petitioner went to court? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thieving bastards.
Energizer wrote:
Sun Sep 03, 2017 5:10 am
There was no such ruling so stop lying. The judges only censured the vote count transmission, and in Justice Ojwang's dissent, that was not grounds to nullify the final outcome. NOBODY disputed the vote count/results on the Form 34As and 34Bs, NOT EVEN the petitioner! Ati 'now you know' :lol: Bunch of conmen and liars.

Pamba wrote:
Sun Sep 03, 2017 4:30 am
If you followed the hearing and summary ruling, IEBC 'cooked' the forms 34As, 34Bs and 34C to tally with the stolen vote. Now you know.

The process in round 2 will be followed to the letter. Brace yourselves.....no votes carried by flash disks will be allowed. These numbers you say you have ...why didn't they vote fairly? :lol: :lol:
Energizer wrote:
Sun Sep 03, 2017 3:24 am
Who is 'they'? Jubilee DID NOT meddle with IEBC, and the judges themselves said it, so who are you referring to? Abduba Dida?

And yes, we ARE INDEED dealing with incorrigible idiots! Only those who registered in Jan/Feb are eligible to vote, and NASA did an incredibly amateurish job of it at the time, with Mudavadi's Vihiga registering a paltry 29% of the set IEBC targets for registration whereas poorest JP stronghold's performance was 88%, yet Mudavadi has the audacity to go shouting 'nasa hawa!' when he has no 'mtego' to 'nasa' anything...29% cannot even 'nasa' a rat, let alone a fat antelope :lol: :lol: With all of North Eastern and Upper Eastern now confirmed JP zones and NASA strongholds like Bungoma and Kisii breaking chunks for JP on 8/8, achieving 70%+1 is very possible.

Experienced politicians like Otuoma know all too well that even if Raila were to win, at the very least he cannot govern - JP majority national assembly will simply not approve any of his public appointments for starters, and can even impeach him given JP already has 2/3s of Senate. A President Raila might only govern if he accepts to become a lame duck figurehead and gives up 3/4 of the loaf to Jubilee...or he goes home ;)

Unlike you jerk-off artistes, Otuoma & co know the score, appreciate the reality that the odds are heavily stacked against NASA whether they win or not, and are acting accordingly and realigning their ducks to be on the more likely winning side, and that is Jubilee.

Jubilee holds ALL THE CARDS WHETHER RAILA IS PRESIDENT OR NOT, get that into your head señor.

“Bomet is not Kabete where ‘Baba Yao’ (Waititu) won the seat on a JAP ticket.” (Isaac Ruto, 2015) :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Energizer

Unread post by Energizer » Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:01 am

August 8 is now history and water under the bridge. Instead of jerking off furiously about past events, you should be busy campaigning. Umetuma 5/- kwa Paybill No ya Jakuon pamoja na ya kutoa? :lol: :lol:
Pamba wrote:
Sat Sep 09, 2017 3:56 am
No one needed to dispute the vote count recorded on obviously cooked forms. Why do you think the petitioner went to court? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thieving bastards.
Energizer wrote:
There was no such ruling so stop lying. The judges only censured the vote count transmission, and in Justice Ojwang's dissent, that was not grounds to nullify the final outcome. NOBODY disputed the vote count/results on the Form 34As and 34Bs, NOT EVEN the petitioner! Ati 'now you know' :lol: Bunch of conmen and liars.

Pamba wrote:
Sun Sep 03, 2017 4:30 am
If you followed the hearing and summary ruling, IEBC 'cooked' the forms 34As, 34Bs and 34C to tally with the stolen vote. Now you know.

The process in round 2 will be followed to the letter. Brace yourselves.....no votes carried by flash disks will be allowed. These numbers you say you have ...why didn't they vote fairly? :lol: :lol:

We believe in Kusema na Kutenda

Pamba

Unread post by Pamba » Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:17 am

Runaway its allright .....
NASA doesn't need to campaign, IEBC and Jubilee are doing it for them everyday. Even if uhuruto were to set up camp in my sitting room for the remaining 37 days I would still not vote for them. Tyranny of numbers is a myth ...

Nimechangia NASA kakitu hata ya kutoa pia nimetuma. Better someone who asks me for cash to campaign than one who steals my taxes to bribe and ferry people to his "mammoth" rallies.
Energizer wrote:
Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:01 am
August 8 is now history and water under the bridge. Instead of jerking off furiously about past events, you should be busy campaigning. Umetuma 5/- kwa Paybill No ya Jakuon pamoja na ya kutoa? :lol: :lol:
Pamba wrote:

Thieving bastards.
Energizer wrote:

“Bomet is not Kabete where ‘Baba Yao’ (Waititu) won the seat on a JAP ticket.” (Isaac Ruto, 2015) :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

YellowOne
Level: Imperial Majesty

Unread post by YellowOne » Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:55 am

kinywa baggy so long as you are satisfied when your big mouth say you have sent money to NASA campaign centre, you expect us to not believe that? .......

Pamba wrote:
Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:17 am
NASA doesn't need to campaign, IEBC and Jubilee are doing it for them everyday. Even if uhuruto were to set up camp in my sitting room for the remaining 37 days I would still not vote for them. Tyranny of numbers is a myth ...

Nimechangia NASA kakitu hata ya kutoa pia nimetuma. Better someone who asks me for cash to campaign than one who steals my taxes to bribe and ferry people to his "mammoth" rallies.
Energizer wrote:
Pamba wrote:

Thieving bastards.

`/ [- |_ |_ () \/\/ () |\| [-

Pamba

Unread post by Pamba » Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:03 am

I don't expect anything from supporters of thieves ...least of all belief. Your pal energizer bunny asked and I replied. That simple....yellowman
YellowOne wrote:
Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:55 am
kinywa baggy so long as you are satisfied when your big mouth say you have sent money to NASA campaign centre, you expect us to not believe that? .......

Pamba wrote:

Energizer wrote:

AntiHubris

Unread post by AntiHubris » Sun Sep 10, 2017 3:51 am

Panba,

Do you realise Babuu is only asking for our coins because his thief Wanjigi isn't forking out good money to chase bad money- unwilling or unable. Babuu's favourite ride is grounded.

The joke in the streets is that if this goes to a third round, Nasa will resort to openly mugging us :D

https://www.forbes.com/sites/mfonobongn ... b2e0101365

Pamba wrote:

Energizer wrote:
Pamba wrote:

Thieving bastards.

Pamba

Unread post by Pamba » Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:46 am

Hubris, I didnt know you also contributed...

Openly mugging us :lol: :lol: :lol:
AntiHubris wrote:
Sun Sep 10, 2017 3:51 am
Panba,

Do you realise Babuu is only asking for our coins because his thief Wanjigi isn't forking out good money to chase bad money- unwilling or unable. Babuu's favourite ride is grounded.

The joke in the streets is that if this goes to a third round, Nasa will resort to openly mugging us :D

https://www.forbes.com/sites/mfonobongn ... b2e0101365

Pamba wrote:

Energizer wrote: