Maraga Is In Lithuania

Politics
nowayhaha
Level: Nobles
Posts: 979
Joined: Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:05 am

Maraga Is In Lithuania

Unread post by nowayhaha » Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:05 am

Is he writing his judgement there ?

User avatar
walahu
Level: Council of the gods
Posts: 4747
Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:19 pm
Location: Happe Varre!!!

Re: Maraga Is In Lithuania

Unread post by walahu » Sun Sep 10, 2017 3:21 am

What is in Lithuania? πŸ™„
ukileta nyokos
My Kenya voted, NO to COONISM!!Raila is KAPUT!, .

AntiHubris
Level: Council of the gods
Posts: 3007
Joined: Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:46 am

Re: Maraga Is In Lithuania

Unread post by AntiHubris » Sun Sep 10, 2017 3:25 am

And where is the link- verifiable info?
walahu wrote: ↑
Sun Sep 10, 2017 3:21 am
What is in Lithuania? πŸ™„

User avatar
vooke
Level: Council of the gods
Posts: 10615
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:03 am
Location: Nairobbery

Re: Maraga Is In Lithuania

Unread post by vooke » Sun Sep 10, 2017 3:53 am

AntiHubris wrote: ↑
Sun Sep 10, 2017 3:25 am
And where is the link- verifiable info?
walahu wrote: ↑
Sun Sep 10, 2017 3:21 am
What is in Lithuania? πŸ™„
Matsanga is the link :lol:
"No warrior entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier." (2 Timothy 2:4)..

User avatar
NattyDread
Level: Council of the gods
Posts: 17826
Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:16 pm

Re: Maraga Is In Lithuania

Unread post by NattyDread » Sun Sep 10, 2017 7:56 pm

walahu wrote: ↑
Sun Sep 10, 2017 3:21 am
What is in Lithuania? πŸ™„
George Soros's emissaries to try and help him write something to justify that incredible judgement? Even Kiai was headedto Eastern Europe right after his Africog funds were frozen.
:evil: JaKuon Slayer Extraordinaire :twisted:

nowayhaha
Level: Nobles
Posts: 979
Joined: Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:05 am

Re: Maraga Is In Lithuania

Unread post by nowayhaha » Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:25 am

AntiHubris wrote: ↑
Sun Sep 10, 2017 3:25 am
And where is the link- verifiable info?
walahu wrote: ↑
Sun Sep 10, 2017 3:21 am
What is in Lithuania? πŸ™„
link below
Image

Image

nowayhaha
Level: Nobles
Posts: 979
Joined: Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:05 am

Re: Maraga Is In Lithuania

Unread post by nowayhaha » Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:28 am

walahu wrote: ↑
Sun Sep 10, 2017 3:21 am
What is in Lithuania? πŸ™„
Most probably he went to meet his conspirators the likes of Makau Mutua and or his representatives -

User avatar
vooke
Level: Council of the gods
Posts: 10615
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:03 am
Location: Nairobbery

Re: Maraga Is In Lithuania

Unread post by vooke » Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:22 am

nowayhaha wrote: ↑
Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:28 am
walahu wrote: ↑
Sun Sep 10, 2017 3:21 am
What is in Lithuania? πŸ™„
Most probably he went to meet his conspirators the likes of Makau Mutua and or his representatives -
Weed
"No warrior entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier." (2 Timothy 2:4)..

User avatar
NattyDread
Level: Council of the gods
Posts: 17826
Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:16 pm

Re: Maraga Is In Lithuania

Unread post by NattyDread » Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:23 am

nowayhaha wrote: ↑
Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:25 am
AntiHubris wrote: ↑
Sun Sep 10, 2017 3:25 am
And where is the link- verifiable info?
walahu wrote: ↑
Sun Sep 10, 2017 3:21 am
What is in Lithuania? πŸ™„
link below
Image

Image
Those are solid arguments.
:evil: JaKuon Slayer Extraordinaire :twisted:

User avatar
vooke
Level: Council of the gods
Posts: 10615
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:03 am
Location: Nairobbery

Re: Maraga Is In Lithuania

Unread post by vooke » Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:26 am

Ngunjiri has just denied himself the sole chance he hadn't of looking...yes looking intelligent
"No warrior entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier." (2 Timothy 2:4)..

nowayhaha
Level: Nobles
Posts: 979
Joined: Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:05 am

Re: Maraga Is In Lithuania

Unread post by nowayhaha » Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:38 am

vooke wrote: ↑
Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:26 am
Ngunjiri has just denied himself the sole chance he hadn't of looking...yes looking intelligent
how ? can you elaborate ?

obienga
Level: Council of the gods
Posts: 4940
Joined: Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:28 pm

Re: Maraga Is In Lithuania

Unread post by obienga » Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:52 am

vooke wrote: ↑
Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:26 am
Ngunjiri has just denied himself the sole chance he hadn't of looking...yes looking intelligent
At least he doesn't come across as being as daft as Nipate's most obstinate denier of indisputable facts
In view of the foregoing, I request an opportunity to present my evidence before the Judicial Service Commission (JSC) at the earliest opportunity. The evidence will comprise both oral as well as documentary evidence in support of each and every contention herein.

YellowOne
Level: Imperial Majesty
Posts: 2285
Joined: Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:16 am

Re: Maraga Is In Lithuania

Unread post by YellowOne » Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:04 am

vooke wrote: ↑
Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:26 am
Ngunjiri has just denied himself the sole chance he hadn't of looking...yes looking intelligent
"No warrior entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier." (2 Timothy 2:4).."

motor-mouth at quoting the book of God
`/ [- |_ |_ () \/\/ () |\| [-

User avatar
vooke
Level: Council of the gods
Posts: 10615
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:03 am
Location: Nairobbery

Re: Maraga Is In Lithuania

Unread post by vooke » Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:24 am

nowayhaha wrote: ↑
Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:38 am
vooke wrote: ↑
Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:26 am
Ngunjiri has just denied himself the sole chance he hadn't of looking...yes looking intelligent
how ? can you elaborate ?
He is a moron and even jubilee top honchos are deeply embarrassed
"No warrior entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier." (2 Timothy 2:4)..

User avatar
vooke
Level: Council of the gods
Posts: 10615
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:03 am
Location: Nairobbery

Re: Maraga Is In Lithuania

Unread post by vooke » Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:27 am

obienga wrote: ↑
Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:52 am
vooke wrote: ↑
Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:26 am
Ngunjiri has just denied himself the sole chance he hadn't of looking...yes looking intelligent
At least he doesn't come across as being as daft as Nipate's most obstinate denier of indisputable facts
In view of the foregoing, I request an opportunity to present my evidence before the Judicial Service Commission (JSC) at the earliest opportunity. The evidence will comprise both oral as well as documentary evidence in support of each and every contention herein.
He won't get that far. Jubilee threw this social experiment idiot under the bus
"No warrior entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier." (2 Timothy 2:4)..

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: AntiHubris, Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], Hummer, joste, Panzer. and 23 guests