I agree with OMAR on Euro bond and DP

Politics
RV Heavy hitter!
Level: Council of the gods

I agree with OMAR on Euro bond and DP

Unread post by RV Heavy hitter! » Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:12 pm

Siasa za ujinga has finally been debunked. It is the same ujinga that Raila used in Kibera for 20 years and in Luo Nyanza since 1990s. When someone rises up in Nyanza, they attack him or her for taking "corrupt money". Raila has perpetuated this narrative to appoint where his senior demented sycophants like Anyang Nyong'o has adopted and used to destroy his tribesmen. Ranguma apologized to Mrs Ruto on behalf of demented Nyong'o recently because of this unfounded politics of poverty.
With Love, Marriage is the most amazing event in one's life, the foundation of happiness, joy and success. , RVhh!
Natukae kwa Undugu, Amani na UHURU Muigai.'' - The National Anthem of Kenya

okoths72

Re: I agree with OMAR on Euro bond and DP

Unread post by okoths72 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:48 am

What's Omar's sexual orientation this why the people Of Mombasa find it hard to elect him. Let him sort out his personal problems. Instead of blaming people.
In 2013 he contested for Sanate so the same ODM people who voted Joho (SIMBA) voted him. This shows that he can only ride on other people's back.

FARAJA
Level: Imperial Majesty

Unread post by FARAJA » Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:17 am

Okoths72 is the champion of politics of poverty here at mikate. To him, any Kikuyu with money is a thief. Any kikuyu with money is stolen NYS or Eurobond money.

It's taken Hassan Omar some time to realize how defeatist that narrative is to their people. Okoths72 attacked githeri man; that soon, he will be given a big government post in place of an educated Luo just cos he's Kiuk.

Last time I checked, Githeri man is still sweeping floors at City Hall, in spite of all the good will he received, including a plot in Ngong.

Like Moi said, siasa mbaya, maisha mbaya.

There's no question Raila has contributed immensely towards democracy in Kenya. That I give him. However, he's failed his people by setting them against every government by holding their economic development down so they can remain angry and vote for him.

Unfortunately, other Kenyans have refused to be tied down and wait for a Joshua. They've said: let the Joshua find us on our way to Canaan. Majority of Kenyans reached Canaan while diehard Raila followers are still mark timing in Misri held hostage by a fake Joshua. Okoths72 is a bamboozled hostage still in Misri.
okoths72 wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:48 am
What's Omar's sexual orientation this why the people Of Mombasa find it hard to elect him. Let him sort out his personal problems. Instead of blaming people.
In 2013 he contested for Sanate so the same ODM people who voted Joho (SIMBA) voted him. This shows that he can only ride on other people's back.
There are people who want to engage in ad hominem abuse all day long on online forums, spewing bile in a seemingly unending stream.

These are, in fact, the most uneducated amongst us.

Itina
Level: Rising star

Unread post by Itina » Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:51 pm

Okoths is not far from the truth 80% of wasapere with money stole.
Either they did it through mega grand sums like Golden berg, Anglo leasing, NYS, Euro bond etc or by kupiga watu ngeta kwa street.
Others did it through koinange street karomaindo, etc.

FARAJA wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:17 am
Okoths72 is the champion of politics of poverty here at mikate. To him, any Kikuyu with money is a thief. Any kikuyu with money is stolen NYS or Eurobond money.

It's taken Hassan Omar some time to realize how defeatist that narrative is to their people. Okoths72 attacked githeri man; that soon, he will be given a big government post in place of an educated Luo just cos he's Kiuk.

Last time I checked, Githeri man is still sweeping floors at City Hall, in spite of all the good will he received, including a plot in Ngong.

There's no question Raila has contributed immensely towards democracy in Kenya. That I give him. However, he's failed his people by setting them against every government by holding their economic development down so they can remain angry and vote for him.

Unfortunately, other Kenyans have refused to be tied down and wait for a Joshua. They've said: let the Joshua find us on our way to Canaan. Majority of Kenyans reached Canaan while diehard Raila followers are still mark timing in Misri held hostage by a fake Joshua. Okoths72 is a bamboozled hostage still in Misri.
okoths72 wrote:

nowayhaha
Level: Nobles

Unread post by nowayhaha » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:19 pm

What Omar is saying is that the cultural and political habits of Nyanza are coming to Mombasa, this is true , Mombasa is made up of 40% of people from Nyanza so its natural in societal terms as the majority for Mombasa to mirror the cultural and political habits of Nyanza , same is being experienced in parts of Nairobi like Kibera and Mathare

NattyDread

Unread post by NattyDread » Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:16 am

How many Hassan Omar's are there around JaKuon, terribly conflicted as they regurgitate the false narratives daily, but also deathly scared of the retribution that is reserved for deserters?
:evil: JaKuon Slayer Extraordinaire :twisted:

YellowOne

Unread post by YellowOne » Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:53 am

itina, :lol: omar sexual orientation :lol: is only useful when in NASA. we know you would want to tell us itina is for crapping, farting and something else
okoths72 wrote:
`/ [- |_ |_ () \/\/ () |\| [-

FARAJA

Unread post by FARAJA » Sat Sep 16, 2017 12:36 pm

Okoths72,
The Kikuyus did a number on you growing up in Ngara. My neighbor in shags is a single mother who started a dairy project 3 years ago. She's minting pretty pennies with a herd of 25 grade cows. She and her daughter are working nearly 24 hours without help to build their small business.

I visualize her third generation studying in a local or foreign university, thriving in the cooperate world, and running for office with the speed with which they're minting the pretty penny through hard work.

For the two weeks I've been in the village learning dairy business from those who are making it, they have no time to talk about politics. You'd think they live in a foreign country yet presidential elections are only days away.

Itina wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:51 pm
Okoths is not far from the truth 80% of wasapere with money stole.
Either they did it through mega grand sums like Golden berg, Anglo leasing, NYS, Euro bond etc or by kupiga watu ngeta kwa street.
Others did it through koinange street karomaindo, etc.

FARAJA wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:17 am

okoths72 wrote:
There are people who want to engage in ad hominem abuse all day long on online forums, spewing bile in a seemingly unending stream.

These are, in fact, the most uneducated amongst us.