#FunguaDebe

Politics
vooke
Level: Council of the gods

#FunguaDebe

Unread post by vooke » Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:15 pm

Poor Jubilant just can't move on

If I could turn, turn back the hands of time, then I'd have demanded for this at SCOK
"No warrior entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier." (2 Timothy 2:4)..

Garlic
Level: Imperial Majesty

Re: #FunguaDebe

Unread post by Garlic » Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:21 am

Its politics. Nothing to do with Supreme Court. Okay, its a about Supreme Court. A political stunt to show how stupid Supreme Court decision was.

Energizer

Unread post by Energizer » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:02 am

What a moron. What Kuria is demanding is what competent apex court judges should have ordered in the first place as many have already averred.
vooke wrote:
Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:15 pm

If I could turn, turn back the hands of time, then I'd have demanded for this at SCOK
We believe in Kusema na Kutenda

True RV

Unread post by True RV » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:36 am

I kinda see Kuria's point. We could as well recount those votes coz NASA might refuse to go to send in Nov coz we know they wanted nusu mate all along. Magara's decn might HV a hidden agenda aka busy mkate. There is no way in HELL jaCON can beat Uhuru even in a rerun. His best way is to use back door. That is why they are even the stupidest ideas like a new set of IEBC to take care of Oct. 17 elections.
-TRV -

vooke

Unread post by vooke » Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:22 am

Energizer wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:02 am
What a moron. What Kuria is demanding is what competent apex court judges should have ordered in the first place as many have already averred.
vooke wrote:

The Jubilidiot can't come to terms with their loss. I doubt IEBC has the time for their shenanigans.

Besides, blame the morons you appointed to bribe judges for hallucinating buying their way out instead of thinking and arguing their way out.
"No warrior entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier." (2 Timothy 2:4)..

vooke

Unread post by vooke » Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:24 am

Garlic wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:21 am
Its politics. Nothing to do with Supreme Court. Okay, its a about Supreme Court. A political stunt to show how stupid Supreme Court decision was.
You know Jubilidiots jeered Baba and dated him to go to SCOK imagining they would buy their way out. Turns out they would have been better off cracking infants skulls in Nyanza.

The exercise may actually prove that 54% was a fantasy figure.

SaltyLight

Unread post by SaltyLight » Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:10 am

vooke wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:24 am
Garlic wrote:
You know Jubilidiots jeered Baba and dated him to go to SCOK imagining they would buy their way out. Turns out they would have been better off cracking infants skulls in Nyanza.

You're now speaking consistently like a "Liberated Kikuyu." Omollo is doing good I see. :lol:

vooke

Unread post by vooke » Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:40 am

SaltyLight wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:10 am
vooke wrote:
Garlic wrote:

You're now speaking consistently like a "Liberated Kikuyu." Omollo is doing good I see. :lol:
Hello Spongybob

Ole

Unread post by Ole » Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:49 am

SaltyLight wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:10 am
vooke wrote:
Garlic wrote:

vooke is the most objective blogger on Veritas. Org and here at choo.com as omorlo calls it. Bet many partisans can't handle the truth.

Garlic

Unread post by Garlic » Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:50 am

And if it may prove 54% a fantasy, don't you think NASA and yourself should eagerly support the idea? Besides aren't ballot boxes more credible than some obscure servers that proves nothing?
vooke wrote:
Garlic wrote:

Garlic

Unread post by Garlic » Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:54 am

Hell no! He is a pretense. The kind that argue from both sides of the mouth so as not to be seen or proved wrong. And that is a characteristic of somebody with inferiority complex. He should join active politics where he would pretend to agree with all sides, but end up being hated by all..

Ole wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:49 am

vooke is the most objective blogger on Veritas. Org and here at choo.com as omorlo calls it. Bet many partisans can't handle the truth.

Energizer

Unread post by Energizer » Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:10 am

Very dishonest fellow. I have checked .org and over there you lean towards Jubilee, but whilst here you lean towards NASA. That kind of hypocrisy and double dealing points to a very insecure fellow without principles. One wonders why you don't just jump into NASA with both feet since that is where those of your dubious character and natural soulmates are comfortable? Birds of a feather flock together, no?
vooke wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:22 am
Energizer wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:02 am
vooke wrote:

The Jubilidiot can't come to terms with their loss. I doubt IEBC has the time for their shenanigans.

Besides, blame the morons you appointed to bribe judge :twisted: s for hallucinating buying their way out instead of thinking and arguing their way out.
We believe in Kusema na Kutenda

vooke

Unread post by vooke » Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:17 am

Garlic wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:50 am
And if it may prove 54% a fantasy, don't you think NASA and yourself should eagerly support the idea? Besides aren't ballot boxes more credible than some obscure servers that proves nothing?
Bro get serious, NASA is not for/against it; they are busy preparing for a credible process which is 34 days away. They went to court protesting integrity and they nailed it.

I'm part of those who are convinced Uhunye's 54% was genuine.....I was until IEBC pussyfooted and shut the servers from NASA. When the custodian of evidence unreasonably obstructs its access, then most likely the evidence is incriminating. IEBC representatives at the audit were least bothered by this obstruction. That too gave them away.

Here's what you can't wrap around your head; Chebukati declared the winner WITHOUT 26% of forms 34A,and some 10% forms 34B. That is illegal regardless of whether Uhuru garnered 108%. Chebukati never relied on the contents of the ballot boxes to declare the results

Ole

Unread post by Ole » Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:27 am

I know it's for most people to believe that some people can be truly non partisan. I for one don't care who wins the election as long as it's done freely and fairly. In this election I voted for both jubilee and nasa candidates based on their manifestos. Right now give uhuru an edge because he has the state largesse at his disposal but I defend babas democratic right to a rigging free election.

FARAJA

Unread post by FARAJA » Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:11 am

Since you're brave to disclose you voted for some NASA and some Jubilee, are you brave enough to declare you voted for Raila as a presidential candidate, or Uhuru?

I don't have a vote but an avid consumer of all things Kenyan including investing my hard earned dollars in Kenya. Of course, Okoths72 BastardBrayan and company would say it's stolen money by a born thief. I d have voted for Uhuru, and would vote for him again if I had the chance because of his development record, and his peace message.

Ole wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:27 am
I know it's for most people to believe that some people can be truly non partisan. I for one don't care who wins the election as long as it's done freely and fairly. In this election I voted for both jubilee and nasa candidates based on their manifestos. Right now give uhuru an edge because he has the state largesse at his disposal but I defend babas democratic right to a rigging free election.
There are people who want to engage in ad hominem abuse all day long on online forums, spewing bile in a seemingly unending stream.

These are, in fact, the most uneducated amongst us.