NASA's Irreducible Minimum

Politics
vooke
Level: Council of the gods

Re: NASA's Irreducible Minimum

Unread post by vooke » Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:15 pm

nowayhaha wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:07 pm
Nasa are playing themselves into a trap the more the elections will become credible the harder they will fall.....
What's wrong with that?
If Jubilee has the numbers, they should cheer this attempt to increase the credibility. But they are nigh indifferent and probably worried of changing status quo
"No warrior entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier." (2 Timothy 2:4)..

nowayhaha
Level: Nobles

Unread post by nowayhaha » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:01 pm

vooke wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:15 pm
nowayhaha wrote:
Nasa are playing themselves into a trap the more the elections will become credible the harder they will fall.....
What's wrong with that?
If Jubilee has the numbers, they should cheer this attempt to increase the credibility. But they are nigh indifferent and probably worried of changing status quo
Mwalimu , Jubilee did just that in 08 Aug elections and IEBC conducted one of the best elections in the world, We have lived in different parts of this world and wr have been blessed to experience some of the elections being conducted , however the Wakora 4 who you are supporting invalidated the elections due to Nasa tribal POs and ROs refusing to stamp and sign some forms and the likes of you instead of seeing things for what they are you are out here writing one liners oooohhh elections had illegalities and irregularities when asked can you prove you ho ahead and say because Raila said so...........you simply cant think for yourself.............

vooke

Unread post by vooke » Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:55 am

nowayhaha wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:01 pm
vooke wrote:
nowayhaha wrote:
What's wrong with that?
Mwalimu , Jubilee did just that in 08 Aug elections and IEBC conducted one of the best elections in the world, We have lived in different parts of this world and wr have been blessed to experience some of the elections being conducted , however the Wakora 4 who you are supporting invalidated the elections due to Nasa tribal POs and ROs refusing to stamp and sign some forms and the likes of you instead of seeing things for what they are you are out here writing one liners oooohhh elections had illegalities and irregularities when asked can you prove you ho ahead and say because Raila said so...........you simply cant think for yourself.............
The elections was so shitty that it lacked any integrity. That there are far worse elections in the world don't make ours better.

The moronic theory that POs and ROs refused to sign is bullshiet. A returning officer may not change results but it is their duty to verify and outright reject what has been declared. Chebukati's team of six verifiers at Bomas allowed all this bullshiet to slip through. How can you blame saboteurs with all the checks in place?
"No warrior entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier." (2 Timothy 2:4)..

nowayhaha

Unread post by nowayhaha » Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:18 am

vooke wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:55 am
nowayhaha wrote:
vooke wrote:

What's wrong with that?
The elections was so shitty that it lacked any integrity. That there are far worse elections in the world don't make ours better.

The moronic theory that POs and ROs refused to sign is bullshiet. A returning officer may not change results but it is their duty to verify and outright reject what has been declared. Chebukati's team of six verifiers at Bomas allowed all this bullshiet to slip through. How can you blame saboteurs with all the checks in place?
Mwalimu, Ive asked you time and again about Bomas verification , have you read Maina Kiais ruling? Or do you want me to copy and paste it for you ?

vooke

Unread post by vooke » Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:31 am

nowayhaha wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:18 am
vooke wrote:
nowayhaha wrote:

Mwalimu, Ive asked you time and again about Bomas verification , have you read Maina Kiais ruling? Or do you want me to copy and paste it for you ?
Can I post my response to your nonsense?

Don't be obtuse

nowayhaha

Unread post by nowayhaha » Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:36 am

vooke wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:31 am
nowayhaha wrote:
vooke wrote:

Don't be obtuse

Post it..... I will post Maina Kiais ruling in a shortwhile. Honestly speaking you come out as a daft, u are unable to reason simply because you dont have thinking capacity....

vooke

Unread post by vooke » Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:53 am

nowayhaha wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:36 am
vooke wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:31 am
nowayhaha wrote:

Don't be obtuse

Post it..... I will post Maina Kiais ruling in a shortwhile. Honestly speaking you come out as a daft, u are unable to reason simply because you dont have thinking capacity....
You are an idiot,stop trying hard to convince me.

Look
1. Forms 34C are prepared in the basis of forms 34B. Chebukati failed to provide forms 34B used in preparing forms 34C UNTIL after the declaration. This makes form 34C unverifiable as at the point of declaration.
2. There were several instances where constituencies failed to declare presidential election results,yet Chebukati went ahead and declared results from these constituencies.
3. Chebukati declared unsigned results.

So nobody is asking Chebukati to alter Constituency results,just wait till you get all the results and confirm they are actually from the relevant ROs. Only after all results came in was he free to declare.

There is nothing in that Kiai judgement that could save Chebukati's ass
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B2rMM ... EVSYnA5WHc