Geo-Politics May Decide the next Kenyan President

Politics
vooke
Level: Council of the gods

Re: Geo-Politics May Decide the next Kenyan President

Unread post by vooke » Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:34 am

Oloo should write some book,these boards are not enough
"No warrior entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier." (2 Timothy 2:4)..

kayoh
Level: Aristocrats

Unread post by kayoh » Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:47 am

Ohh groan!! At first I was like the good lady here:

I forced myself to read the first paragraph to confirm my suspicions. Copy paste pseudo intellectualism of the worst kind. I really wonder how you professional Ojingaists pay your bills. Or are you like Makozewe of Kenya Stockholm blog,frothing about Kikuyu domination/oppression/hegemony/corruption,Mt. Kenya mafia,stolen election etc etc.

Where do you find the time!? Especially Makozewe who's been doing this since 2007. Maybe Swedish welfare takes care of his bills.....

YellowOne
Level: Imperial Majesty

Unread post by YellowOne » Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:22 am

David, I beg you pardon! can you come again?
OnyangoOloo wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:03 am

To the others- let it be known that despite my first and last names, I am not a life member of NASA. I am actually a Communist.

Onyango Oloo
`/ [- |_ |_ () \/\/ () |\| [-

Roadrunner

Unread post by Roadrunner » Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:27 pm

This is hilarious!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
"To the others- let it be known that despite my first and last names, I am not a life member of NASA. I am actually a Communis. yet I am telling NASA today in 2017 that they should focus on preparing a formidable electoral knock out punch that will make irrelevant ant attempts by IEBC, Jubilee or the Western powers to manipulate the process." :roll: :roll:

OnyangoOloo

Unread post by OnyangoOloo » Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:26 am

I can see that having exchanged with some grown ups on Nipate, the CHILDREN have broken through with their UJINGA. "Kayoh", what IMPULSE "forced you to read" my essay? And can't you grow up from your INNATE FEAR of people who think with your "pseudo-intellectual" shit throwing? Do you get an orgasm every time you spew garbage online?

I could go on and on but seeing that YOU ARE A VERY RELUCTANT ILLITERATE, I will not waste my breath.

Onyango Oloo