My take on Maraga

Politics
walahu
Level: Council of the gods

My take on Maraga

Unread post by walahu » Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:43 am

Maraga, and his other 3 evil activist judges are NASA conspirators. This is why; After the results were announced, Raila was preaching violence until a day before the crazy judgement, when he was tipped the decision was to go his way & he did an about-turn & asked his supporters to be peaceful. Rumours have it that today Maraga will read his final verdict & recommend sacking/prosecution of certain IEBC staff.....now....what did NASA tell us yesterday? that they will prosecute who? & who should be sacked or there will be no elections? #MARAGA OUT..
Source: commentary section
ukileta nyokos
My Kenya voted, NO to COONISM!!Raila is KAPUT!, .

mwalimu

Re: My take on Maraga

Unread post by mwalimu » Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:10 am

Walahu,

Thanks for being BOLD and putting your take out here. It seems a sober take and not an outburst based on alcoholism.
When it comes to CREDIBILITY, i think we need to ensure IEBC is credible. We don't want people crying all the time that elections are stole. Just look at all the election petitions (including MUNYA and KARUA).
IEBC should be credible. Most of all ELECTIONs should be credible............ from TALLYING to VOTING.

walahu wrote:
Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:43 am
Maraga, and his other 3 evil activist judges are NASA conspirators. This is why; After the results were announced, Raila was preaching violence until a day before the crazy judgement, when he was tipped the decision was to go his way & he did an about-turn & asked his supporters to be peaceful. Rumours have it that today Maraga will read his final verdict & recommend sacking/prosecution of certain IEBC staff.....now....what did NASA tell us yesterday? that they will prosecute who? & who should be sacked or there will be no elections? #MARAGA OUT..

True RV

Unread post by True RV » Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:14 am

My take is that Maraga is an hostage of same Evil Society people who haunted UhuRuto trying anything to stop them from ruling Kenya. They tried hauld them to ICC, it failed. Next they tried to stop them from running for PORK etc. All these evil entities have one thing aka to see jaCON get power thru back door.

For your info, they are the same people who introduced "irregularities.." into into August 8 polls. They used Returning Officers from Coast (Mombasa, Kilifi,...) and Nyanza to bring in badly filled form 34As and 34Bs. Some of the forms were copies of originals, some of them missing signatures. Thes copies were intented to pollute the polls. In my opinion+what I know for sure, almost ALL impurities in those forms came from NASA dominated counties/Constituencies.

It was a scheme hatched in advance in conjunction with Magara. I also heard that that 7th judge who got sick during the appeal was not true. Magara pushed him over coz he knew he could not share the views of the conspirators led by Magara
-TRV -

mwalimu

Unread post by mwalimu » Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:17 am

Why didn't the IEBC use electronic as provided by law.
True RV wrote:
Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:14 am
My take is that Maraga is an hostage of same Evil Society people who haunted UhuRuto trying anything to stop them from ruling Kenya. They tried hauld them to ICC, it failed. Next they tried to stop them from running for PORK etc. All these evil entities have one thing aka to see jaCON get power thru back door.

For your info, they are the same people who introduced "irregularities.." into into August 8 polls. They used Returning Officers from Coast (Mombasa, Kilifi,...) and Nyanza to bring in badly filled form 34As and 34Bs. Some of the forms were copies of originals, some of them missing signatures. Thes copies were intented to pollute the polls. In my opinion+what I know for sure, almost ALL impurities in those forms came from NASA dominated counties/Constituencies.

It was a scheme hatched in advance in conjunction with Magara. I also heard that that 7th judge who got sick during the appeal was not true. Magara pushed him over coz he knew he could not share the views of the conspirators led by Magara

True RV

Unread post by True RV » Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:20 am

Who said they did not. But note they did not work in all polling areas coz no signal
mwalimu wrote:
Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:17 am

-TRV -

NattyDread

Unread post by NattyDread » Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:44 am

For me, the defining moment was when Orengo shamelessly tried to read his version of the ICT systems audit, in total disregard of the instructions from the bench that SC appointed officials were the only ones authorized to submit a report.

As Orengo droned on, imputing and adding 'evidence' he was reading from his document, Maraga pretended that all was OK, until the moment when Paul Muite strongly objected to the sneaky attack. Maraga hesitantly halted Orengo and had the document expunged, but of course the damage was already done, because NASA thrives on innuendo and impressions. For instance, during the pleading, did you hear mention of the IEBC 'logs' and 'results' that Raila and Mudavadi shared with the media during the tallying? No, but the idea that the systems had been hacked lives on in the minds of JaKuonits.

Maraga is part of the scheme. Right now, he is getting ready to read a report that he has not written on his own.
:evil: JaKuon Slayer Extraordinaire :twisted:

okoths72

Unread post by okoths72 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:12 am

Your take as a criminal person who stole elections and subverted the will of the people is not important.
You belong kamiti maximum like dedan kamiti the renowned mungiki.

walahu wrote:

mwalimu

Unread post by mwalimu » Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:47 am

oooh
is that the reason
True RV wrote:
Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:20 am
Who said they did not. But note they did not work in all polling areas coz no signal
mwalimu wrote:
Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:17 am

Murata
Level: Aristocrats

Unread post by Murata » Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:11 am

walahu wrote:
The judges are not NASA conspirators or colluding with anyone for that matter outside of the Judiciary. This current attempt you see to try and malign and isolate the Chief Justice is rudimentary at best, petty and offensive. So now politicians wil be going after Judges if their elections are overturned? Uhuru and his party are breaking all records of leading the country along a very dark and deadly path. Politics is not an end all game, the Judiciary has other equally important functions and matters to arbitrate. Disparaging the Judiciary and weakening it's functions will not work and it is detestable.

Na wewe , rumor mongering and gossip? That's a new thing with you

vooke

Unread post by vooke » Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:24 am

I thought NASA IEBC Hacking theories were moronic until I ran into the Jubilidiot.
"No warrior entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier." (2 Timothy 2:4)..

YellowOne
Level: Imperial Majesty

Unread post by YellowOne » Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:11 am

NASA IEBC hacking theory being moronic and jubilidiot being morons are two (2) independent issue that most non-moronic people would categorize as such!
vooke wrote:
Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:24 am
I thought NASA IEBC Hacking theories were moronic until I ran into the Jubilidiot.
`/ [- |_ |_ () \/\/ () |\| [-

vooke

Unread post by vooke » Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:29 am

YellowOne wrote:
Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:11 am
NASA IEBC hacking theory being moronic and jubilidiot being morons are two (2) independent issue that most non-moronic people would categorize as such!
vooke wrote:
Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:24 am
They are equally unremarkably preposterous
"No warrior entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier." (2 Timothy 2:4)..