They took out Judiciary.go.ke

Politics
vooke
Level: Council of the gods

They took out Judiciary.go.ke

Unread post by vooke » Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:04 pm

NIS,#WakoraNetwork...your guess is as good as mine.

Look at the time stamp on my screenshot TODAY, a few seconds ago
"No warrior entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier." (2 Timothy 2:4)..

Garlic
Level: Imperial Majesty

Re: They took out Judiciary.go.ke

Unread post by Garlic » Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:09 pm

Sometimes the Judiciary has been experiencing network challenges. From emails, websites and telephone connectivity. It was being sorted (allegedly) on Friday. Maybe it's still the same challenge.

vooke wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:04 pm

obienga

Unread post by obienga » Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:22 pm

vooke wrote:

Jakuonist, no its the only way around, perhaps its time for the monkey business done by NASWA judiciary operatives to be hidden from public view.

When it was posted yesterday viewtopic.php?f=2&t=70278&p=580909#p580909 that NASWAs affidavits that contradict some of Raila's current wild claims were missing from the Judiciary website, did you contest? Will the missing affidavit(s) reappear when its back online?

vooke

Unread post by vooke » Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:43 pm

Garlic wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:09 pm
Sometimes the Judiciary has been experiencing network challenges. From emails, websites and telephone connectivity. It was being sorted (allegedly) on Friday. Maybe it's still the same challenge.

vooke wrote:

Asante ndugu

Google Cache makes it pointless to even attempt to cover up.

How exactly is the final ruling delivered?
A ka-presser, faxed to media houses, or posted on the site?
"No warrior entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier." (2 Timothy 2:4)..

vooke

Unread post by vooke » Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:41 am

Still out

obienga

Unread post by obienga » Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:26 am

vooke wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:41 am
Still out
Will the missing and manipulated NASWA affidavits reappear? Is the judgment kosher? Wide dissemination of a flawed judgment obviously goes against the interests of Maraga 4, so do the missing NASWA affidavits that prove Raila is telling lies to Kenyans.

vooke

Unread post by vooke » Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:56 am

obienga wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:26 am
vooke wrote:
Still out
Will the missing and manipulated NASWA affidavits reappear? Is the judgment kosher? Wide dissemination of a flawed judgment obviously goes against the interests of Maraga 4, so do the missing NASWA affidavits that prove Raila is telling lies to Kenyans.
Petty conspiracy theories
Si all the parties was served with the affidavits? What would removing them accomplish?

obienga

Unread post by obienga » Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:03 am

vooke wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:56 am
obienga wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:26 am
vooke wrote:
Still out
Petty conspiracy theories
Si all the parties was served with the affidavits? What would removing them accomplish?
I will remind you of that which you robotically deny and avoid directly addressing like the plague.

It is a simple question, affidavit iko wapi? Ofcourse it contradicts the current narrative perpetuated by Jakuon and lends credence to the spectre of collusion between NASA and Judiciary operatives. The public does not have access to the information, that is what precisely what is being accomplished. Jakuon is busy disseminating wild claims to the public that are seriously undermined by the missing NASA affidavit. viewtopic.php?p=580909#p580909
obienga wrote:
Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:24 am
Maybe the Jakuonist naysayer, can explain the disappearance of Ole Kina's affidavit and its replacement with a copy of Olga Karani's. What type of Supreme Court are we dealing with? http://www.judiciary.go.ke/portal/page/ ... -petitions

Ogla Karani Affidavit
http://www.judiciary.go.ke/portal/asset ... idavit.pdf

Ole Kina Affidavit
http://www.judiciary.go.ke/portal/asset ... 0final.pdf

How does Olga Karani's affidavit become a duplicate to replace Ole Kina's, who in their affidavit admits several things other than what Jakuon and his cabal are now preaching to their wafuasi?

NattyDread

Unread post by NattyDread » Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:56 am

They nullified 15 million votes because of technical hitch like 3G coverage, yet their own website is offline?
:evil: JaKuon Slayer Extraordinaire :twisted:

vooke

Unread post by vooke » Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:01 am

Still out