NASA & Everyone VS Jubilee & Cambridge Analytica/Mercer family

Politics
Forwardoh
Level: Council of the gods

NASA & Everyone VS Jubilee & Cambridge Analytica/Mercer family

Unread post by Forwardoh » Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:51 am

Many have the former Prime Minister to thank for outing these dishonest businessmen.
September 14, 2017
Terry Gross: Hillary Clinton, welcome to Fresh Air, and thank you for being here in our studio. It is a pleasure to have you here.
What would be the means to challenge the 2016 elections, if you thought it should be challenged?

Hillary Clinton: You know, the Kenya election was just overturned and really what's interesting about that — and I hope somebody writes about it, Terry — the Kenyan election was also a project of Cambridge Analytica, the data company owned by the Mercer family that was instrumental in the Brexit vote."

Hold onto your hat. It gets pretty wild from here:

There's now an investigation going on in the U.K., because of the use of data and the weaponization of information. They were involved in the Trump campaign after he got the nomination, and I think that part of what happened is Mercer said to Trump, We'll help you, but you have to take Bannon as your campaign chief. You've got to take Kellyanne Conway and these other people who are basically Mercer protégées.
And so we know that there was this connection. So what happened in Kenya, which I'm only beginning to delve into, is that the Supreme Court there said there are so many really unanswered and problematic questions, we're going to throw the election out and re-do it. We have no such provision in our country. And usually, we don't need it.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/hilla ... le/2634797

http://www.npr.org/2017/09/18/551217204 ... -not-naive

Hillary Clinton outside the Fresh Air studio in Philadelphia on Sept. 14 after being interviewed by Terry Gross of Fresh Air studio

AntiHubris

Re: NASA & Everyone VS Jubilee & Cambridge Analytica/Mercer family

Unread post by AntiHubris » Tue Sep 19, 2017 1:01 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: Misery loves company. Loser Raila and Loser Clinton can meet at sky apartments and exchange notes. It however will do nothing about the numbers in both cases.
Forwardoh wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:51 am
Many have the former Prime Minister to thank for outing these dishonest businessmen.
September 14, 2017
Terry Gross: Hillary Clinton, welcome to Fresh Air, and thank you for being here in our studio. It is a pleasure to have you here.
What would be the means to challenge the 2016 elections, if you thought it should be challenged?

Hillary Clinton: You know, the Kenya election was just overturned and really what's interesting about that — and I hope somebody writes about it, Terry — the Kenyan election was also a project of Cambridge Analytica, the data company owned by the Mercer family that was instrumental in the Brexit vote."

There's now an investigation going on in the U.K., because of the use of data and the weaponization of information. They were involved in the Trump campaign after he got the nomination, and I think that part of what happened is Mercer said to Trump, We'll help you, but you have to take Bannon as your campaign chief. You've got to take Kellyanne Conway and these other people who are basically Mercer protégées.
And so we know that there was this connection. So what happened in Kenya, which I'm only beginning to delve into, is that the Supreme Court there said there are so many really unanswered and problematic questions, we're going to throw the election out and re-do it. We have no such provision in our country. And usually, we don't need it.

Hillary Clinton outside the Fresh Air studio in Philadelphia on Sept. 14 after being interviewed by Terry Gross of Fresh Air studio

Energizer

Unread post by Energizer » Tue Sep 19, 2017 2:36 am

Vifaranga vya Soros watching each other's backs. What else is new? Talk about clumsy self incrimination.

Out of all elections, Clinton, a candidate whose campaign was financed by Soros and whose Antifa goons have refused to recognise Trump's election and have been attacking Trump supporters (just like Raila's goons have attacked Uhuru supporters), chooses to cite the heavily compromised Kenyan Supreme court (bought by paid Soros NGOists like Makau's IDLO) as an example of how she might petition Trump's election, and the info is brought to us by Raila, a known Soros and NED puppet, courtesy of backwardo, veteran Raila fanatic...insightful! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
We believe in Kusema na Kutenda

Murata
Level: Aristocrats

Unread post by Murata » Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:51 am

In the Kenyan election the vote was in question. The ICT manager was killed, fraudulent documentation used, and the technical component of the voting process failed, intentionally or due to negligence, yet to be ascertained. Maybe they will eventually launch an investigation but not with the current regime in power, things just don't work that way.
Forwardoh wrote:
September 14, 2017

obienga

Unread post by obienga » Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:13 am

Jakuonist, advice Raila to focus on what goes into the ballot box. If he wants to add Mercer to his already long list of enemies he thinks he can fight he is welcome to do so, it may motivate his wafuasi to wake up from their deep slumber.

When Jill Stein was petitioning the courts for recounts with little to stand on including money to fund the effort, Hillary Clinton was nowhere to be seen. As a result the efforts failed. She should hold her peace as she walks off into political retirement.

She should instead be thankful that the American courts defer to the will of the people and not simple mistakes or irregularities that would not materially affect the outcome of an election. She is free to start a movement to amend the US constitution to set the popular vote as the standard to win in place of 538 individuals.
And even if it is constitutionally permissible, there’s much broader agreement that the standard for invalidating an election result and holding another vote is quite high. University of Memphis law professor Steven Mulroy told me that courts will usually entertain this option only if they determine a violation of rules that would change the election outcome. In the case of the 2016 election, this would likely require proving tampering in several states where the vote was close — enough to change the result in the Electoral College. In that case, a few states would vote again, not the entire country, Mulroy said. But this is new territory, and no one knows for sure. https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/wh ... oesnt-say/
Naturally being the Jakuonist you are, you conveniently left this out:
Now, I do believe we should abolish the Electoral College, because I was sitting listening to a report on the French election and the French political analyst said, "You know in our country the person with the most votes wins, unlike in yours." And I think that's an anachronism. I've said that since 2000.
Forwardoh wrote:
September 14, 2017

obienga

Unread post by obienga » Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:34 am

Murata wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:51 am
In the Kenyan election the vote was in question. The ICT manager was killed, fraudulent documentation used, and the technical component of the voting process failed, intentionally or due to negligence, yet to be ascertained. Maybe they will eventually launch an investigation but not with the current regime in power, things just don't work that way.
And you think the vote in the US election was not in question or contested by any party either? Can you cite any election in the world with more than 10 million people voting where there are no irregularities or failures? Have you ever heard of the Seth Rich murder from which US election conspiracies ensued yet the likelihood was that it was a robbery?

The same goes on with Msando, from the claimed missing hand which is exposed as a lie to anyone who saw the photos to claims of use of his biometric features, yet like Jacob the late hustler, both were involved in extra marital rendezvous but there is no talk of these angles, yet in Kenya there are several incidents of where deadly revenge is often carried out in such matters. Yet the person(s) showed an element of care in how they disposed of the bodies implying that they knew the victim, they did not use a weapon, leaving the possibility of DNA evidence, another indication of a lack of sophistication.

At times, the suspect is the one who keeps trying to steer the public from where the trail leads, the one who stands to benefit from the commission of a murder. The one who won't shut up as the investigation of who was threatening the victim gets closer to its source, the one who keeps trying to undermine the investigation at every turn and corner. Eventually Jakuon went deadly silent when Jacob, the late hustler's relatives started asking tough questions that zoned in on a key cog in the NASWA machine. A man who views needless deaths as being the equivalent of a Man U football match is most likely to see yet another death as the equivalent of scoring a penalty for him to score a goal.

Forwardoh

Unread post by Forwardoh » Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:35 am

obienga wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:13 am
Now, I do believe we should abolish the Electoral College, because I was sitting listening to a report on the French election and the French political analyst said, "You know in our country the person with the most votes wins, unlike in yours." And I think that's an anachronism. I've said that since 2000.
You seem hard on hearing and a thick head which has not looked up the meaning of "invalid, null and void". (Black's Law Dictionary is a good place to start)
In case you were not paying attention, no result can be recorded out of a flawed process.
When there is an election this year where a person with the most votes wins, I will gladly quote facts not unsupported opinions.

Here is what the SC declared:
CJ Maraga: A declaration is hereby issued that the presidential election on the 8thAugust 2017 was not conducted in accordance with the constitution, and the applicable law, rendering the declared results invalid, null, and void," said Chief Justice David Maraga.

obienga

Unread post by obienga » Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:29 am

Jakuonist,

We are speaking about Hillary Clinton your new found hero? :roll: :roll: Sober up then re-read what you wrote and what you conveniently left out so as to alter the context of her statement. Jakuonist side shows when caught are of course expected more so when minutes ago they were posting fake news elsewhere.
Forwardoh wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:35 am
obienga wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:13 am
You seem hard on hearing and a thick head which has not looked up the meaning of "invalid, null and void". (Black's Law Dictionary is a good place to start)
In case you were not paying attention, no result can be recorded out of a flawed process.
When there is an election this year where a person with the most votes wins, I will gladly quote facts not unsupported opinions.

Here is what the SC declared:
CJ Maraga: A declaration is hereby issued that the presidential election on the 8thAugust 2017 was not conducted in accordance with the constitution, and the applicable law, rendering the declared results invalid, null, and void," said Chief Justice David Maraga.