Maraga: Judiciary si ya Mama yako!

Politics
User avatar
vooke
Level: Council of the gods
Posts: 10915
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:03 am
Location: Nairobbery

Maraga: Judiciary si ya Mama yako!

Unread post by vooke » Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:30 am

This negro has porcelain gonads


Image
Image
Image
"No warrior entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier." (2 Timothy 2:4)..

User avatar
Njuri Ncheke
Level: Council of the gods
Posts: 5216
Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:09 am
Location: Korbessa. ISIOLO
Contact:

Re: Maraga: Judiciary si ya Mama yako!

Unread post by Njuri Ncheke » Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:54 am

Pride comes before a fall, remember vatican and pope trying to threaten Joseph Stalin, Stalin reply was simply " how many Divisions does the pope have?" i also ask the same, How many Divisions does CJ Maraga have, this guy is walking on a thin path just like a chicken, that's a Meru saying. Back to Stalin and his famous quotes "Everyone imposes his own system as far as his army can reach"
Image
DAS GEMA REICH
Mountain Warriors: Pre colonial warfare of The Meru of Mt.kenya

User avatar
NattyDread
Level: Council of the gods
Posts: 17978
Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:16 pm

Re: Maraga: Judiciary si ya Mama yako!

Unread post by NattyDread » Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:08 am

vooke wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:30 am
This negro has porcelain gonads
What a tellingly poor choice of metaphor, to those who have ever heard the expression "a bull in a china shop"?
:evil: JaKuon Slayer Extraordinaire :twisted:

User avatar
Energizer
Level: Council of the gods
Posts: 10316
Joined: Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:21 am

Re: Maraga: Judiciary si ya Mama yako!

Unread post by Energizer » Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:16 am

:lol: :lol: :lol:
NattyDread wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:08 am
vooke wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:30 am
This negro has porcelain gonads
What a tellingly poor choice of metaphor, to those who have ever heard the expression "a bull in a china shop"?
We believe in Kusema na Kutenda

uraman
Level: Aristocrats
Posts: 114
Joined: Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:01 am

Re: Maraga: Judiciary si ya Mama yako!

Unread post by uraman » Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:23 am

Jubilee should come out and remind this fool that he is not executive. Eldoret, UG, Central, Rift valley Nairobi, Machakos, Bungoma, Busia have all spoken

obienga
Level: Council of the gods
Posts: 5138
Joined: Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:28 pm

Re: Maraga: Judiciary si ya Mama yako!

Unread post by obienga » Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:56 am

He correctly states that he is working for the people of Kenya, and then says that all the sovereign power belongs to the people. Is there a problem if the people exercise their sovereign power directly? Where was his press conference when NASWA fanatic Apollo Mboya filed a petition at the JSC in December 2016 and then followed up with demands for action just months ago? Where were the Kisii community leaders and Jakuon to run to his defense?

Is this the sword Jakuon was dangling over his head when he issued veiled threats against the same court? NASWA do not have a monopoly in the court of public opinion, other Kenyans can also speak, just because they have been quiet does not mean they are in deep slumber.

kemet
Level: Rising star
Posts: 72
Joined: Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:00 pm

Re: Maraga: Judiciary si ya Mama yako!

Unread post by kemet » Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:08 am

What happened to the vote recount. During the petition hearing, Uhuru had his chance to request for vote recount but he decided not to. Question is why.

Achiek tho
Level: Imperial Majesty
Posts: 2612
Joined: Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:46 pm
Location: Tabora TZ

Re: Maraga: Judiciary si ya Mama yako!

Unread post by Achiek tho » Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:21 am

Vote recount??? NASA asked jubilee to allow them to do that during petitions but Jubilee through Muite refused. They Jubilee would not let NASA verify :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Server imeoza :lol: :lol: :lol: so Muite and Ngatia guy were like hell no, no vote verification.

They know there is tones of worms in the recount ....like we would find more barcodes belonging to even Uchumi being used as barcode for voters forms. Wajinga did not even know how to steal. Uhuruto is pissed the motherfuc%ks never did their stealing job properly. Chiloba will be thrown under the bus soon. watch
kemet wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:08 am
What happened to the vote recount. During the petition hearing, Uhuru had his chance to request for vote recount but he decided not to. Question is why.

User avatar
vooke
Level: Council of the gods
Posts: 10915
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:03 am
Location: Nairobbery

Re: Maraga: Judiciary si ya Mama yako!

Unread post by vooke » Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:37 am

NattyDread wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:08 am
vooke wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:30 am
This negro has porcelain gonads
What a tellingly poor choice of metaphor, to those who have ever heard the expression "a bull in a china shop"?
Porcelain is the hardest substance known to man
"No warrior entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier." (2 Timothy 2:4)..

User avatar
vooke
Level: Council of the gods
Posts: 10915
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:03 am
Location: Nairobbery

Re: Maraga: Judiciary si ya Mama yako!

Unread post by vooke » Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:38 am

obienga wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:56 am
He correctly states that he is working for the people of Kenya, and then says that all the sovereign power belongs to the people. Is there a problem if the people exercise their sovereign power directly? Where was his press conference when NASWA fanatic Apollo Mboya filed a petition at the JSC in December 2016 and then followed up with demands for action just months ago? Where were the Kisii community leaders and Jakuon to run to his defense?

Is this the sword Jakuon was dangling over his head when he issued veiled threats against the same court? NASWA do not have a monopoly in the court of public opinion, other Kenyans can also speak, just because they have been quiet does not mean they are in deep slumber.
Maraga thinks Kisii demonstrating to protect him is not intimidating judiciary
"No warrior entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier." (2 Timothy 2:4)..

obienga
Level: Council of the gods
Posts: 5138
Joined: Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:28 pm

Re: Maraga: Judiciary si ya Mama yako!

Unread post by obienga » Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:41 am

kemet wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:08 am
What happened to the vote recount. During the petition hearing, Uhuru had his chance to request for vote recount but he decided not to. Question is why.
The petitioner is the one who can demand a recount based on evidence. The court itself can order a recount on its own motion but remember you only get one shot at it, and not when the proceedings have progressed significantly. You are right, hind sight is 20/20, keep in mind the time limits of such a petition. If you know you won, would it be you demanding a recount or the other party? It is not as simple as a matter of deciding not to.

Jakuonists are still harping about barcodes when they used generic barcode readers that use UPC codes for commercial products and not barcodes specifically coded for IEBC. Anyone can code a barcode, the question is what is that barcode being looked up against, it would be akin to scanning a Fedex barcode against a Posta tracking barcode database and expect it to generate Fedex specific details. This shows the level of tomfoolery that Jakuonists engage in. They then mischaracterize what IEBC opposed. It was not a ballot recount request. If so the Jakuonist should bandika video hapa tujionee kama sio fiction.

If Jakuon contests the next election after losing, then Uhuru should on reply to the petition ask for an immediate recount. If there was any recount to be done it should have been requested when the initial reply to the petition was made for it to be feasible.

Again this is all in written to great detail in Maraga's own publication written before the petition. viewtopic.php?p=580784#p580784

User avatar
True RV
Level: Council of the gods
Posts: 14416
Joined: Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:57 am

Re: Maraga: Judiciary si ya Mama yako!

Unread post by True RV » Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:48 am

This code,
-TRV -

Achiek tho
Level: Imperial Majesty
Posts: 2612
Joined: Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:46 pm
Location: Tabora TZ

Re: Maraga: Judiciary si ya Mama yako!

Unread post by Achiek tho » Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:59 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: So what ballot papers will be recounted as legitimate ballot papers? The one written Uhuru Kenyatta or Kenyatta Uhuru 8-) ???The ones with vertical format or horizontal format? the one with barcode or no barcodes? the ones printed from excel spreadsheet or not???

The ballot paper were to be same format, standard and even name....and that is what we were told got printed by al qurai ....SO WHAT CHANGED :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: wJust because you were sending different ballot papers to different parts of the country you never knew kenyas would compare and know. i never thought burugenge ni wajinga hivi.
obienga wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:41 am
kemet wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:08 am
What happened to the vote recount. During the petition hearing, Uhuru had his chance to request for vote recount but he decided not to. Question is why.
The petitioner is the one who can demand a recount based on evidence. The court itself can order a recount on its own motion but remember you only get one shot at it, and not when the proceedings have progressed significantly. You are right, hind sight is 20/20, keep in mind the time limits of such a petition. If you know you won, would it be you demanding a recount or the other party? It is not as simple as a matter of deciding not to.

Jakuonists are still harping about barcodes when they used generic barcode readers that use UPC codes for commercial products and not barcodes specifically coded for IEBC. Anyone can code a barcode, the question is what is that barcode being looked up against, it would be akin to scanning a Fedex barcode against a Posta tracking barcode database and expect it to generate Fedex specific details. This shows the level of tomfoolery that Jakuonists engage in. They then mischaracterize what IEBC opposed. It was not a ballot recount request. If so the Jakuonist should bandika video hapa tujionee kama sio fiction.

If Jakuon contests the next election after losing, then Uhuru should on reply to the petition ask for an immediate recount. If there was any recount to be done it should have been requested when the initial reply to the petition was made for it to be feasible.

Again this is all in written to great detail in Maraga's own publication written before the petition. viewtopic.php?p=580784#p580784
Last edited by Achiek tho on Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:04 am, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
NattyDread
Level: Council of the gods
Posts: 17978
Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:16 pm

Re: Maraga: Judiciary si ya Mama yako!

Unread post by NattyDread » Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:01 am

vooke wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:37 am
NattyDread wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:08 am
vooke wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:30 am
This negro has porcelain gonads
What a tellingly poor choice of metaphor, to those who have ever heard the expression "a bull in a china shop"?
Porcelain is the hardest substance known to man

You are indeed a blathering idiot, as you are reminded here day after day.

Diamond no longer nature’s hardest material
:evil: JaKuon Slayer Extraordinaire :twisted:

uraman
Level: Aristocrats
Posts: 114
Joined: Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:01 am

Re: Maraga: Judiciary si ya Mama yako!

Unread post by uraman » Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:01 am

which law idiot
Achiek tho wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:59 am
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: So what will Forms will be recounted? The forms with the written Uhuru Kenyatta or Kenyatta Uhuru 8-) ???The ones with vertical format or horizontal format? the one with barcode or no barcodes? the ones printed from excel spreadsheet or not???

Per law the forms to be used as ballot printed by al qurai were to be of the same format and name right? wezi ni waging kweli Just because you were sending different ballot papers to different parts of the country you never knew kenyas would compare and know. Burukenge now you know

i never thought burugenge ni wajinga hivi.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Njuri Ncheke, Viv and 17 guests