Saitoti is the only person who could have saved Kenya.

Politics
User avatar
Mheshimiwa
Level: Council of the gods
Posts: 3461
Joined: Mon Jan 06, 2014 4:40 am
Location: GEMA-Maa-Samburu-Rendille Confederation
Contact:

Saitoti is the only person who could have saved Kenya.

Unread post by Mheshimiwa » Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:32 pm

Saitoti should have been elected president in 2002. Kibaki had no presidential qualities whats-so-ever, especially his presence which was extremely poor. The quality of presence is important for a head of state to inspire pride and enthusiasm among the population. The head of state should not be someone that looks and acts so clownishly. Kibaki was only good at making self-depreciating jokes in which people only laughed just because of how he talks not the actual material being funny. The head of state should be someone who inspires respect with his stoic presence.
Ever since 2002 due to lack of inspirational leadership we have been slowly crawling down the path to divorce, the last 15 years has just been a transitional phase.

okoths72
Level: Council of the gods
Posts: 7744
Joined: Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:36 pm

Re: Saitoti is the only person who could have saved Kenya.

Unread post by okoths72 » Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:55 pm

He was a top mungiki criminal who looted kenya without. Huruma. The guy even looted a child for heavenly seek.
How could he have rescued kenya? You must be on something very intoxicating.

User avatar
Mheshimiwa
Level: Council of the gods
Posts: 3461
Joined: Mon Jan 06, 2014 4:40 am
Location: GEMA-Maa-Samburu-Rendille Confederation
Contact:

Re: Saitoti is the only person who could have saved Kenya.

Unread post by Mheshimiwa » Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:59 pm

okoths72 wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:55 pm
He was a top mungiki criminal who looted kenya without. Huruma. The guy even looted a child for heavenly seek.
How could he have rescued kenya? You must be on something very intoxicating.
Looting and Mungiki are your favorite words in your limited plebeian vocabulary. Are you even aware Saitoti was mostly Maasai, do the Maa also fall in the blanket mungiki stereotype. You are the same person who believes Ojingaism will save Kenya. Progress according to you is when Kenya is turned into one big swarthy communist Kibera. Your empty brain has nothing to intoxicate so I won't bother asking what you have been smoking.

okoths72
Level: Council of the gods
Posts: 7744
Joined: Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:36 pm

Re: Saitoti is the only person who could have saved Kenya.

Unread post by okoths72 » Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:47 pm

Saitoti was an imposter probably planted in maa land to facilitate the grabbing of land.
I will not go into abuses am above that. But what I will stress on is that Saitoti was a very evil person who looted kenya dry.
There is no day maasais will be mungiki ok. Maasais had a great and gallant leader by the name William ole Ntimama.
A brave man who fought and won many battles on behalf of the maasais.
Mheshimiwa wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:59 pm
okoths72 wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:55 pm
He was a top mungiki criminal who looted kenya without. Huruma. The guy even looted a child for heavenly seek.
How could he have rescued kenya? You must be on something very intoxicating.
Looting and Mungiki are your favorite words in your limited plebeian vocabulary. Are you even aware Saitoti was mostly Maasai, do the Maa also fall in the blanket mungiki stereotype. You are the same person who believes Ojingaism will save Kenya. Progress according to you is when Kenya is turned into one big swarthy communist Kibera. Your empty brain has nothing to intoxicate so I won't bother asking what you have been smoking.

User avatar
Mheshimiwa
Level: Council of the gods
Posts: 3461
Joined: Mon Jan 06, 2014 4:40 am
Location: GEMA-Maa-Samburu-Rendille Confederation
Contact:

Re: Saitoti is the only person who could have saved Kenya.

Unread post by Mheshimiwa » Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:08 pm

Moi picked Kibaki as a Vice President and Raila Toshad Kibaki because they both knew they were picking a weak candidate they wanted to control.

okoths72
Level: Council of the gods
Posts: 7744
Joined: Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:36 pm

Re: Saitoti is the only person who could have saved Kenya.

Unread post by okoths72 » Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:14 pm

Kibaki just like Uhuru are very weak leaders that's why after one term they are beaten like a drum.
Saitoti appeared tough but the extremely corrupt part of him spoiled everything.
Even biwott was shocked at Saitotis greed

Mheshimiwa wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:08 pm
Moi picked Kibaki as a Vice President and Raila Toshad Kibaki because they both knew they were picking a weak candidate they wanted to control.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Bing [Bot], vooke and 32 guests