NASA's Game Plan

Politics
sms
Level: Imperial Majesty
Posts: 2052
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:57 am

Re: NASA's Game Plan

Unread post by sms » Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:43 am

Logan wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:50 am
Maybe "tyranny of numbers" have been dwarfed by "tyranny of brains" :?: .... ;)
Tyranny of brains....hmmm. Yet all we hear is how marginalised the brains are. The brains also happen to be Kenya's poorest even with a major fresh water lake. I thought tyranny of brains would not advocate for use of dangerous "inventions" like flying toilets and other unmentionable practices?
aliaR Ojinga.........killing Kenyans since 1982.

User avatar
Logan
Level: Council of the gods
Posts: 8602
Joined: Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:16 pm

Re: NASA's Game Plan

Unread post by Logan » Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:58 pm

sms wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:43 am
Logan wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:50 am
Maybe "tyranny of numbers" have been dwarfed by "tyranny of brains" :?: .... ;)
Image
Tyranny of brains....hmmm. Yet all we hear is how marginalised the brains are. The brains also happen to be Kenya's poorest even with a major fresh water lake. I thought tyranny of brains would not advocate for use of dangerous "inventions" like flying toilets and other unmentionable practices?
Image

:lol: :lol: Your small man syndrome has kept you clinging on ugly itumbi's buttocks for peanuts to keep your family unga going.... :lol: :lol: :lol:
The only power we can share with Jubilee is Electricity. ~ Raila Amollo Odinga :D

obienga
Level: Council of the gods
Posts: 5116
Joined: Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:28 pm

Re: NASA's Game Plan

Unread post by obienga » Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:03 pm

I'm at a nearby tea kiosk (The Milk Bar is under renovation) listening to the latest Luo political hit song...
It's been done in praise of Maraga...for many things, but most importantly for "protecting Agwambo's victory"...
Which victory? I'm glad you asked. A typical Luo supporter of Rao BELIEVES (no facts to back it, just raw faith) that:

1. There is no way Uhuruto can defeat Raila in a free and fair election...and based on this

2. Raila got over 8m votes in the August election...but because the SYSTEM hates the change he represents...

3. IEBC colluded with Uhuruto to steal Raila's victory...but thank goodness...

4. Maraga stood tall and defended Baba's victory by nullifying Uhuruto's reelection. Thus the adulation.

This BELIEF, sadly, is held by all Tatalites irrespective of their social status. And while it's furthest from reality, it's strong enough to send adults to the streets and turn grown up men into savages who have no qualms destroying or looting their neighbors' property.

And yes, they believe Rao is running the country and whatever he demands MUST be met or else...

They've forgotten Agwambo is singing "no reforms no elections" and are now celebrating the change of date for the repeat poll...saying it's the date "Jakom ordered".

You call it delusion of grandeur, but I call it the height of political despair...
Yote tisa, Kumi #WembeNiUleUle
https://www.facebook.com/samson.ogola/p ... 6360130518

User avatar
NattyDread
Level: Council of the gods
Posts: 17969
Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:16 pm

Re: NASA's Game Plan

Unread post by NattyDread » Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:09 am

obienga wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:03 pm
I'm at a nearby tea kiosk (The Milk Bar is under renovation) listening to the latest Luo political hit song...
It's been done in praise of Maraga...for many things, but most importantly for "protecting Agwambo's victory"...
Which victory? I'm glad you asked. A typical Luo supporter of Rao BELIEVES (no facts to back it, just raw faith) that:

1. There is no way Uhuruto can defeat Raila in a free and fair election...and based on this

2. Raila got over 8m votes in the August election...but because the SYSTEM hates the change he represents...

3. IEBC colluded with Uhuruto to steal Raila's victory...but thank goodness...

4. Maraga stood tall and defended Baba's victory by nullifying Uhuruto's reelection. Thus the adulation.

This BELIEF, sadly, is held by all Tatalites irrespective of their social status. And while it's furthest from reality, it's strong enough to send adults to the streets and turn grown up men into savages who have no qualms destroying or looting their neighbors' property.

And yes, they believe Rao is running the country and whatever he demands MUST be met or else...

They've forgotten Agwambo is singing "no reforms no elections" and are now celebrating the change of date for the repeat poll...saying it's the date "Jakom ordered".

You call it delusion of grandeur, but I call it the height of political despair...
Yote tisa, Kumi #WembeNiUleUle
https://www.facebook.com/samson.ogola/p ... 6360130518
Logan should add this to his laughter thread.
:evil: JaKuon Slayer Extraordinaire :twisted:

obienga
Level: Council of the gods
Posts: 5116
Joined: Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:28 pm

Re: NASA's Game Plan

Unread post by obienga » Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:58 am

NattyDread wrote:
Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:09 am
obienga wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:03 pm
I'm at a nearby tea kiosk (The Milk Bar is under renovation) listening to the latest Luo political hit song...
It's been done in praise of Maraga...for many things, but most importantly for "protecting Agwambo's victory"...
Which victory? I'm glad you asked. A typical Luo supporter of Rao BELIEVES (no facts to back it, just raw faith) that:

1. There is no way Uhuruto can defeat Raila in a free and fair election...and based on this

2. Raila got over 8m votes in the August election...but because the SYSTEM hates the change he represents...

3. IEBC colluded with Uhuruto to steal Raila's victory...but thank goodness...

4. Maraga stood tall and defended Baba's victory by nullifying Uhuruto's reelection. Thus the adulation.

This BELIEF, sadly, is held by all Tatalites irrespective of their social status. And while it's furthest from reality, it's strong enough to send adults to the streets and turn grown up men into savages who have no qualms destroying or looting their neighbors' property.

And yes, they believe Rao is running the country and whatever he demands MUST be met or else...

They've forgotten Agwambo is singing "no reforms no elections" and are now celebrating the change of date for the repeat poll...saying it's the date "Jakom ordered".

You call it delusion of grandeur, but I call it the height of political despair...
Yote tisa, Kumi #WembeNiUleUle
https://www.facebook.com/samson.ogola/p ... 6360130518
Logan should add this to his laughter thread.
:lol: :lol: he won't risk upsetting his alternative reality

User avatar
Logan
Level: Council of the gods
Posts: 8602
Joined: Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:16 pm

Re: NASA's Game Plan

Unread post by Logan » Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:20 am

NattyDread wrote:
Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:09 am
obienga wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:03 pm
I'm at a nearby tea kiosk (The Milk Bar is under renovation) listening to the latest Luo political hit song...
It's been done in praise of Maraga...for many things, but most importantly for "protecting Agwambo's victory"...
Which victory? I'm glad you asked. A typical Luo supporter of Rao BELIEVES (no facts to back it, just raw faith) that:

1. There is no way Uhuruto can defeat Raila in a free and fair election...and based on this

2. Raila got over 8m votes in the August election...but because the SYSTEM hates the change he represents...

3. IEBC colluded with Uhuruto to steal Raila's victory...but thank goodness...

4. Maraga stood tall and defended Baba's victory by nullifying Uhuruto's reelection. Thus the adulation.

This BELIEF, sadly, is held by all Tatalites irrespective of their social status. And while it's furthest from reality, it's strong enough to send adults to the streets and turn grown up men into savages who have no qualms destroying or looting their neighbors' property.

And yes, they believe Rao is running the country and whatever he demands MUST be met or else...

They've forgotten Agwambo is singing "no reforms no elections" and are now celebrating the change of date for the repeat poll...saying it's the date "Jakom ordered".

You call it delusion of grandeur, but I call it the height of political despair...
Yote tisa, Kumi #WembeNiUleUle
https://www.facebook.com/samson.ogola/p ... 6360130518
Image
Logan should add this to his laughter thread.
Dully Noted :!: ;)
The only power we can share with Jubilee is Electricity. ~ Raila Amollo Odinga :D

sms
Level: Imperial Majesty
Posts: 2052
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:57 am

Re: NASA's Game Plan

Unread post by sms » Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:01 pm

Logan wrote:
Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:20 am

Dully Noted :!: ;)
Dully noted? What does this mean? Tyranny of brains kweli...
aliaR Ojinga.........killing Kenyans since 1982.

User avatar
Logan
Level: Council of the gods
Posts: 8602
Joined: Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:16 pm

Re: NASA's Game Plan

Unread post by Logan » Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:51 am

sms wrote:
Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:01 pm
Logan wrote:
Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:20 am

Dully Noted :!: ;)
Dully noted? What does this mean? Tyranny of brains kweli...
Exactly what it says, small man... Let me repeat it to you:

Image
:lol: :lol: Your small man syndrome has kept you clinging on ugly itumbi's buttocks for peanuts to keep your family unga going.... :lol: :lol: :lol:
The only power we can share with Jubilee is Electricity. ~ Raila Amollo Odinga :D

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: AntiHubris, Higgins the genius, SaltyLight, silverbird237 and 23 guests