NASA to Oppose new Election date because it falls on Uhuru Kenyatta's Birthday!

Politics
User avatar
Tupatane
Level: Nobles
Posts: 900
Joined: Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:40 am

Re: NASA to Oppose new Election date because it falls on Uhuru Kenyatta's Birthday!

Unread post by Tupatane » Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:24 pm

And a part from violence and leading kibera to the Stone Age what Legacy will the demagogue leave behind?
RMaddow wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:56 pm
obienga wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:16 am
:lol: :lol: how long before Jakuon claims Uhuru has stolen his birthday
kauhai wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:11 am
ImagePresident Uhuru's Birthday is October 26! :lol: :lol:
Raila is an ENIGMA . He's not in power but he's a mover.
uhunye on the other hand just like other kenya's former presidents will leave behind no legacy.

nowayhaha
Level: Lord Barons
Posts: 1113
Joined: Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:05 am

Re: NASA to Oppose new Election date because it falls on Uhuru Kenyatta's Birthday!

Unread post by nowayhaha » Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:19 pm

NattyDread wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:43 pm
nowayhaha wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:06 pm
Gordon Opiyo
1 hr · 
True Story: why Supreme Court had to change date of reading Judgement from Tuesday to Wednesday::-
The Majority decision ready on Monday had very specific orders against Ezra Chiloba and three Directors. It largely mirrored what Orengo had been preaching about the "suspects". However, when they got copies of the minority decision, especially the Njoki Ndung'u confirmation that their Decision to nullify elections on alleged unsigned forms, and missing serial numbers was based on false reports from Registrar and the Court Appointed Experts, they had to hurriedly change.
Faced with such huge shame, that he made decision based on false reports, and he failed to Countercheck, Justice Wanjala took off to Britain.
Meanwhile, Chiloba survived, after it emerged that it was Chebukati who presented a fake Final Form. Indicting Chiloba and letting off Chebukati - the Coup Plot guy inside IEBC- would make no sense.
Raila and the Coup Plotters needed Chiloba out so that the cooking of results would easily take place at IEBC.
The fact that the Ruling never ordered the removal of Chiloba is what infuriated Raila yesternight.
We shall keep you updated about the Coup Plot that is slowly and surely collapsing....

******

Very plausible in light of Chebukati's two prematurely 'leaked' memos, each of which he ended up claiming was not a reflection of things in the IEBC, yet the damage to Chiloba cannot be erased. Chebukati is the evil link in that commission.
Bro, it's only fair to credit the originator of a post whenever you C&P.
Image

Image

Image

Image

User avatar
NattyDread
Level: Council of the gods
Posts: 17963
Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:16 pm

Re: NASA to Oppose new Election date because it falls on Uhuru Kenyatta's Birthday!

Unread post by NattyDread » Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:17 pm

nowayhaha wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:06 pm
Gordon Opiyo
1 hr · 
True Story: why Supreme Court had to change date of reading Judgement from Tuesday to Wednesday::-

******

Very plausible in light of Chebukati's two prematurely 'leaked' memos, each of which he ended up claiming was not a reflection of things in the IEBC, yet the damage to Chiloba cannot be erased. Chebukati is the evil link in that commission.
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=70379&tmx=1506056820

Hatugombani. It's just etiquette.
:evil: JaKuon Slayer Extraordinaire :twisted:

nowayhaha
Level: Lord Barons
Posts: 1113
Joined: Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:05 am

Re: NASA to Oppose new Election date because it falls on Uhuru Kenyatta's Birthday!

Unread post by nowayhaha » Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:22 pm

NattyDread wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:17 pm
nowayhaha wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:06 pm
Gordon Opiyo
1 hr · 
True Story: why Supreme Court had to change date of reading Judgement from Tuesday to Wednesday::-

******

Very plausible in light of Chebukati's two prematurely 'leaked' memos, each of which he ended up claiming was not a reflection of things in the IEBC, yet the damage to Chiloba cannot be erased. Chebukati is the evil link in that commission.
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=70379&tmx=1506056820

Hatugombani. It's just etiquette.

Haya mjomba seems youve also been quoted in another forum
http://m.wazua.co.ke/forum.aspx?g=posts ... post807272

User avatar
NattyDread
Level: Council of the gods
Posts: 17963
Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:16 pm

Re: NASA to Oppose new Election date because it falls on Uhuru Kenyatta's Birthday!

Unread post by NattyDread » Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:07 am

nowayhaha wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:22 pm
]


Haya mjomba seems youve also been quoted in another forum
http://m.wazua.co.ke/forum.aspx?g=posts ... post807272
Peace Ndugu. Wazua is goof people but sloe and technologically outdated. KTalk and Mikate are the places to be.
:evil: JaKuon Slayer Extraordinaire :twisted:

User avatar
Pamba
Level: Nobles
Posts: 619
Joined: Tue May 12, 2015 5:19 am

Re: NASA to Oppose new Election date because it falls on Uhuru Kenyatta's Birthday!

Unread post by Pamba » Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:56 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

When you realize that the only thing left to support your position are social media posts of a few known jubilidiot sycophants know your wembe is rotten.

I see Jubilidiots gleefully referencing 'facebook' posts as credible information.

#AcceptandMoveon

Take your medicine in peace.

Learn to love the Tyranny of Numbers.

Scoreline is still 4-2
“Bomet is not Kabete where ‘Baba Yao’ (Waititu) won the seat on a JAP ticket.” (Isaac Ruto, 2015) :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

AntiHubris
Level: Council of the gods
Posts: 3056
Joined: Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:46 am

Re: NASA to Oppose new Election date because it falls on Uhuru Kenyatta's Birthday!

Unread post by AntiHubris » Fri Sep 22, 2017 2:32 am

This is babuu's new pillar of strength? Judge numbers in a contested ruling? Talk of quick sands! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Pamba wrote:
Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:56 am
Learn to love the Tyranny of Numbers.

Scoreline is still 4-2

obienga
Level: Council of the gods
Posts: 5099
Joined: Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:28 pm

Re: NASA to Oppose new Election date because it falls on Uhuru Kenyatta's Birthday!

Unread post by obienga » Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:49 am

RMaddow wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:56 pm
obienga wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:16 am
:lol: :lol: how long before Jakuon claims Uhuru has stolen his birthday
kauhai wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:11 am
ImagePresident Uhuru's Birthday is October 26! :lol: :lol:
Raila is an ENIGMA . He's not in power but he's a mover.
uhunye on the other hand just like other kenya's former presidents will leave behind no legacy.
You mean a legacy as an enemy of progress except within his own community? People will always remember your last acts and in today's world when the current generation shifts, so does the legacy except that kept in history books which today's youths could care less about.

What can you point to as an enduring symbol of his legacy for the community except deaths and poverty? Whom has he groomed to take over the mantle so that he may be remembered as a man who thought his leadership ought to be passed on to the next generation? Instead he has cut down to size anyone who aspires to run for national office and leadership within the opposition and the community.

Leaders are servants of the people, not the other way around as Raila would like it to be. Raila's ego and legacy are more important to him than Kenya will ever be.

When was the last time you thought about Obama, George Bush or George Bush Snr for example? A Presidency is an event in time that ends when the President leaves office perhaps Maraga will tell you it is a process. Raila will not be a Nelson Mandela or a Nyerere by any means except in Kondele, its environs, and its satellite city Kibera. I however understand where you're coming from, 50 years of shackles can be difficult to overcome
I have a proposition...

Why can't we file a petition to demand the opening of Luo Servers, so that we may find out (once for all) what the Odinga's used to zombify a community of intellectuals like ours?

To find out, why we have problems with Kalenjins (made up of more than 8 tribes) and Kikuyus holding the presidency while we've been worshipping worshipping one family for 50 years without shame?

To establish what we've gained from this blind loyalty...now that it's clear as daylight that singing ndio Baba has only helped to sink us economically?
What do you say my people? https://www.facebook.com/samson.ogola/p ... 3306736490
Last edited by obienga on Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Pamba
Level: Nobles
Posts: 619
Joined: Tue May 12, 2015 5:19 am

Re: NASA to Oppose new Election date because it falls on Uhuru Kenyatta's Birthday!

Unread post by Pamba » Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:50 am

Point of correction Majority Ruling. Majority had their say, that's all that matters. Live with it :lol: :lol: :lol:

Score line 4-2
AntiHubris wrote:
Fri Sep 22, 2017 2:32 am
This is babuu's new pillar of strength? Judge numbers in a contested ruling? Talk of quick sands! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Pamba wrote:
Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:56 am
Learn to love the Tyranny of Numbers.

Scoreline is still 4-2
“Bomet is not Kabete where ‘Baba Yao’ (Waititu) won the seat on a JAP ticket.” (Isaac Ruto, 2015) :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

AntiHubris
Level: Council of the gods
Posts: 3056
Joined: Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:46 am

Re: NASA to Oppose new Election date because it falls on Uhuru Kenyatta's Birthday!

Unread post by AntiHubris » Fri Sep 22, 2017 4:10 am

What babuu needs are MAJORITY VOTERS.
Pamba wrote:
Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:50 am
Point of correction Majority Ruling. Majority had their say, that's all that matters. Live with it :lol: :lol: :lol:

Score line 4-2
AntiHubris wrote:
Fri Sep 22, 2017 2:32 am
This is babuu's new pillar of strength? Judge numbers in a contested ruling? Talk of quick sands! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Pamba wrote:
Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:56 am
Learn to love the Tyranny of Numbers.

Scoreline is still 4-2

User avatar
Pamba
Level: Nobles
Posts: 619
Joined: Tue May 12, 2015 5:19 am

Re: NASA to Oppose new Election date because it falls on Uhuru Kenyatta's Birthday!

Unread post by Pamba » Fri Sep 22, 2017 6:07 am

Majority voters have never been a problem, those who count the votes are the problem. But we will fix that shortly and we can settle this argument once and for all.
AntiHubris wrote:
Fri Sep 22, 2017 4:10 am
What babuu needs are MAJORITY VOTERS.
Pamba wrote:
Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:50 am
Point of correction Majority Ruling. Majority had their say, that's all that matters. Live with it :lol: :lol: :lol:

Score line 4-2
AntiHubris wrote:
Fri Sep 22, 2017 2:32 am
This is babuu's new pillar of strength? Judge numbers in a contested ruling? Talk of quick sands! :lol: :lol: :lol:

“Bomet is not Kabete where ‘Baba Yao’ (Waititu) won the seat on a JAP ticket.” (Isaac Ruto, 2015) :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 14 guests