Jubilee to DPP: Investigate NASA

Politics
vooke
Level: Council of the gods

Jubilee to DPP: Investigate NASA

Unread post by vooke » Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:38 am

"No warrior entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier." (2 Timothy 2:4)..

NattyDread

Re: Jubilee to DPP: Investigate NASA

Unread post by NattyDread » Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:38 am

:evil: JaKuon Slayer Extraordinaire :twisted:

Pamba
Level: Nobles

Unread post by Pamba » Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:27 pm

So the numbers shared by Mudavadi on NASA's win were correct? The IEBC server was really hacked despite what we were told by Safran and Chiloba? So Raila Won?

I will be back after this message from our sponsors
“Bomet is not Kabete where ‘Baba Yao’ (Waititu) won the seat on a JAP ticket.” (Isaac Ruto, 2015) :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

obienga

Unread post by obienga » Fri Sep 22, 2017 6:44 pm

I pity Jakuonists, when their chief economic quack using "NASWA Tallying Centre's figures" finds out from his own figures that Uhuru won fair and square and deletes his tweet, the brain washed wafuasi still don't get the cue not to talk about the bogus numbers.

okoths72

Unread post by okoths72 » Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:39 pm

In a free and fair. Elections Uhuru cannot beat even sonko. Probably even Millie can whoop his ass.
Underline the words free and fair.

RMaddow

Unread post by RMaddow » Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:53 pm

Why is no one investigating Wamae and Chirchir? Why all the side shows when the real criminals are walking free. Whose dogs were they for?

vooke

Unread post by vooke » Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:12 pm

Pamba wrote:
Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:27 pm
So the numbers shared by Mudavadi on NASA's win were correct? The IEBC server was really hacked despite what we were told by Safran and Chiloba? So Raila Won?

Good question
"No warrior entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier." (2 Timothy 2:4)..

AntiHubris

Unread post by AntiHubris » Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:14 pm

Chirchir was Jubilee agent with the same type of access as NASWA appointed agent. Wamae was an IEBC employee collating forms sent from the field. That IEBC created Chebukati as a data entry user and allowed several employees including Wamae to use this access is really up to IEBC.

NASWA hollow propaganda about systems has managed to sway the IT-illiterate judges to nullify an otherwise smooth election.

RMaddow wrote:
Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:53 pm
Why is no one investigating Wamae and Chirchir? Why all the side shows when the real criminals are walking free. Whose dogs were they for?

AntiHubris

Unread post by AntiHubris » Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:25 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: yes they were. Naswa must furnish the DPP with this information which they curiously hid from the Supreme court and we swear in Babuu without any further delay.
vooke wrote:
Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:12 pm
Pamba wrote:
Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:27 pm

Good question

NattyDread

Unread post by NattyDread » Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:14 am

AntiHubris wrote:
Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:25 pm
:lol: :lol: :lol: yes they were. Naswa must furnish the DPP with this information which they curiously hid from the Supreme court and we swear in Babuu without any further delay.
:geek: :lol: ;)
:evil: JaKuon Slayer Extraordinaire :twisted:

Pamba

Unread post by Pamba » Sat Sep 23, 2017 4:12 am

The problem with being caught with your hand in the cookie is that you can't defend yourself. You can only hope the propaganda machinery will cleanse you.

If NASA were lying, the Chirchir we know would have come out fighting like the bull he is but nah ...I don't think he will! Which reminds me ...isn't illegally accessing the IEBC server an electoral offense?
AntiHubris wrote:
Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:14 pm
Chirchir was Jubilee agent with the same type of access as NASWA appointed agent. Wamae was an IEBC employee collating forms sent from the field. That IEBC created Chebukati as a data entry user and allowed several employees including Wamae to use this access is really up to IEBC.

NASWA hollow propaganda about systems has managed to sway the IT-illiterate judges to nullify an otherwise smooth election.

RMaddow wrote:
“Bomet is not Kabete where ‘Baba Yao’ (Waititu) won the seat on a JAP ticket.” (Isaac Ruto, 2015) :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

vooke

Unread post by vooke » Sat Sep 23, 2017 4:27 am

Pamba wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2017 4:12 am
The problem with being caught with your hand in the cookie is that you can't defend yourself. You can only hope the propaganda machinery will cleanse you.

If NASA were lying, the Chirchir we know would have come out fighting like the bull he is but nah ...I don't think he will! Which reminds me ...isn't illegally accessing the IEBC server an electoral offense?
AntiHubris wrote:

RMaddow wrote:
All party agents had the same access. I’m waiting for any of them to deny this

Pamba

Unread post by Pamba » Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:19 am

Well and good let's see how this plays out
vooke wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2017 4:27 am
Pamba wrote:

AntiHubris wrote:

vooke

Unread post by vooke » Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Pamba wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:19 am
Well and good let's see how this plays out
vooke wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2017 4:27 am
Pamba wrote:

Let’s wait