Babu Owino goes Ballistic

Politics
Garlic
Level: Imperial Majesty

Re: Babu Owino goes Ballistic

Unread post by Garlic » Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:42 am

I hadn't seen your tribalized and idiotic comment before i commented somewhere else on this board. You finally realize she's Kikuyu and while she's elected on ODM she's good/great? Your lot are the worst tribalists. You confuse common decency with tribal loyalty.
vooke wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:49 am
Okoyu blood is thicker than NASA

vooke
Level: Council of the gods

Unread post by vooke » Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:49 am

Garlic wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:42 am
I hadn't seen your tribalized and idiotic comment before i commented somewhere else on this board. You finally realize she's Kikuyu and while she's elected on ODM she's good/great? Your lot are the worst tribalists. You confuse common decency with tribal loyalty.
vooke wrote:
I’m not responsible for what you read out of my posts. Clearly, of all NASA,only an Okoyu has joined Jubilee Okoyu in lamenting lack of decency by Babu. It may be principle or she is not completely won over by NASA,or tribe. Comments on this post suggest she had NASA confused...it’s like they had vowed not to publicly respond or react to Babu’s outburst. She broke the code,she’s damaged goods.
"No warrior entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier." (2 Timothy 2:4)..

obienga

Unread post by obienga » Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:55 am

vooke wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:00 am
obienga wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:33 am
vooke wrote:
"Son of a Bitch" is essentially an insult to another woman, did you expect her as a woman to endorse it coming from someone she referred to as someone like a "son to her"? Did it also not occur to you that she is well aware that she received votes from across the political divide?

Are your ethnic lenses so thick that you cannot see beyond ethnicity. You seem to forget context, she is the same woman who was being verbally assaulted by a former rape arrestee, now NASA pundit, on National TV where the moderator failed to intervene, how comes the so called blood was not thicker at the time?

Babu Owino is going down as an MP and will be lucky not to be barred from future electoral contests for the next 5 years when and if he is found guilty of electoral offences.
She was nowhere when Kuria vowed to shave Idah’s nunu
False equivalency argument.
A common way for this fallacy to be perpetuated is one shared trait between two subjects is assumed to show equivalence, especially the order of magnitude, when equivalence is not necessarily the logical result.
1) The Babu insult occurred in her constituency - Nairobi
2) She was with Babu and sitting next to him as part of a campaign rally when it happened
3) She could not possibly apologise for she was not in the campaign rally with Moses Kuria
4) She does not represent the constituency in which Moses Kuria uttered the words
5) Moses Kuria is not someone she has referred to in public as akin to being her son
6) She has referred to Babu in at least one interview as being like her would be son

fairandbalanced

Unread post by fairandbalanced » Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:10 pm

Trucks are also air conditioning dodo!!! That just show how jaluo jinga dumb you are. The worst catastrophic failures here in the USA are jaluo jingas, not to be mean but one just happened the other day, this jaluo jinga just got deported leaving his wife and two kids. The kawife keeps calling me, I think she is missing dick but I am happily married.
people of goodwill should join together and free Kenya from the grip of heartless thieves.

okoths72

Unread post by okoths72 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:58 pm

I always wonder why someone could be deported you guys must be some hardcore criminals.
fairandbalanced wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:10 pm
Trucks are also air conditioning dodo!!! That just show how jaluo jinga dumb you are. The worst catastrophic failures here in the USA are jaluo jingas, not to be mean but one just happened the other day, this jaluo jinga just got deported leaving his wife and two kids. The kawife keeps calling me, I think she is missing dick but I am happily married.

NattyDread

Unread post by NattyDread » Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:01 pm

vooke wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:51 am
Note to Babu,
Jacob Juma did worse, was 'tolerated' till one day near Southern Bypass-Ngong Road exit
Nonsense, kama kawaida.
:evil: JaKuon Slayer Extraordinaire :twisted:

RV Heavy hitter!

Unread post by RV Heavy hitter! » Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:54 pm

Let cordoos enjoy this last few weeks before Uhuru Muigai is sworn in. After sirkal comes back in full force, it will be 15 years of kissing ass, poverty and teeth gnashing on their part.
With Love, Marriage is the most amazing event in one's life, the foundation of happiness, joy and success. , RVhh!
Natukae kwa Undugu, Amani na UHURU Muigai.'' - The National Anthem of Kenya

Tupatane
Level: Nobles

Unread post by Tupatane » Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:44 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: you nailed it can't wait!
RV Heavy hitter! wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:54 pm
Let cordoos enjoy this last few weeks before Uhuru Muigai is sworn in. After sirkal comes back in full force, it will be 15 years of kissing ass, poverty and teeth gnashing on their part.

vooke

Unread post by vooke » Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:00 pm

NattyDread wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:01 pm
vooke wrote:
Note to Babu,
Jacob Juma did worse, was 'tolerated' till one day near Southern Bypass-Ngong Road exit
Nonsense, kama kawaida.
Silly, Babu can't be prosecuted under any law. So they can only lick his rear or Msando him
"No warrior entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier." (2 Timothy 2:4)..

Logan

Unread post by Logan » Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:27 am

vooke wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:00 pm
NattyDread wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:01 pm
vooke wrote:
Note to Babu,

Nonsense, kama kawaida.
Silly, Babu can't be prosecuted under any law. So they can only lick his rear or Msando him :lol:
Last edited by Logan on Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
The only power we can share with Jubilee is Electricity. ~ Raila Amollo Odinga :D

Logan

Unread post by Logan » Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:33 am

fairandbalanced wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:10 pm
Trucks are also air conditioning dodo!!! That just show how jaluo jinga dumb you are. The worst catastrophic failures here in the USA are jaluo jingas, not to be mean but one just happened the other day, this jaluo jinga just got deported leaving his wife and two kids. The kawife keeps calling me, I think she is missing dick but I am happily married. :oops:
Tell me what I don't know about "truck air conditioning, my friend....and, Yeah, I've seen your wife too... out of respect, I'll skip that...

Did you skip that about homeless drunk jigermen in Dallas? ;)
The only power we can share with Jubilee is Electricity. ~ Raila Amollo Odinga :D

FARAJA

Unread post by FARAJA » Tue Sep 26, 2017 6:26 pm

You sure she's damaged goods?

Remember Shebesh entered politics through ODM. She was even accused at one time as being Raila's mpango. Then she smelled the coffee-Raila will never ascend to the presidency. She ditched ODM and joined TNA in 2013 and became the first Women Rep in jiji la Nairobi. Pasaris can ditch ODM in 2022 if she feels Jubilee would be the best horse in the race for majority. She sure is playing "watermelon" politics. Raila's party is not where you buy long term real estate.
vooke wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:49 am
Garlic wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:42 am
vooke wrote:
I’m not responsible for what you read out of my posts. Clearly, of all NASA,only an Okoyu has joined Jubilee Okoyu in lamenting lack of decency by Babu. It may be principle or she is not completely won over by NASA,or tribe. Comments on this post suggest she had NASA confused...it’s like they had vowed not to publicly respond or react to Babu’s outburst. She broke the code,she’s damaged goods.
There are people who want to engage in ad hominem abuse all day long on online forums, spewing bile in a seemingly unending stream.

These are, in fact, the most uneducated amongst us.

vooke

Unread post by vooke » Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:30 pm

FARAJA wrote:
Tue Sep 26, 2017 6:26 pm
You sure she's damaged goods?

Remember Shebesh entered politics through ODM. She was even accused at one time as being Raila's mpango. Then she smelled the coffee-Raila will never ascend to the presidency. She ditched ODM and joined TNA in 2013 and became the first Women Rep in jiji la Nairobi. Pasaris can ditch ODM in 2022 if she feels Jubilee would be the best horse in the race for majority. She sure is playing "watermelon" politics. Raila's party is not where you buy long term real estate.

I meant as far as ODM is concerned

vooke

Unread post by vooke » Thu Sep 28, 2017 4:46 am

New charge sheet

walahu

Unread post by walahu » Thu Sep 28, 2017 5:34 am

Put him in a gunia, and drop him at Tsavo in the "middroofthenait"
ukileta nyokos
My Kenya voted, NO to COONISM!!Raila is KAPUT!, .