Chronicals of jaCON Raila

Politics
True RV
Level: Council of the gods

Chronicals of jaCON Raila

Unread post by True RV » Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:05 am

This RV have spend time to research on his past. Here I mean his communist past on East Germany. There is NO NO record on being there. Zero, zero. I have gone thru online registry of jaCONS time in East Germany. I see all others but Raila is missing.

Oops on Railas big mark on his forehead, somebody on RCBowen posted in about 2004?? about how he was thrown out of a bar in East Germany thus his mark.

Last, ALL ALL people who have a degree in world have their research stories open to the world. This TRV have mine online.

Plz somebody show me what jaCON is
-TRV -

True RV

Re: Chronicals of jaCON Raila

Unread post by True RV » Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:17 am

Any University paper abroad is based on NEW NEW reasearch. Where is Miss Ngilus research paper. Totally fake.Any degree is accompanied by new story. TRV
-TRV -

True RV

Unread post by True RV » Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:58 am

I am asking anybody in this world to show me ANYTHING to show tha jaCON actually went thru Egypt to communist East Germany and went to school there. The Kenyan constution now want any member of Parilament to have a degree. Can jaCON show to the public his papers?? I can post online TRVs
-TRV -

True RV

Unread post by True RV » Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:07 am

As my frieind RV HeavyHit, jaCON is RUBBISH. He has nothing to loose
-TRV -

True RV

Unread post by True RV » Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:15 am

I now wake up my dead computer on jaCON. I am TRV, will take some time to lay it online
-TRV -