nowayhaha et all

Politics
True RV
Level: Council of the gods

nowayhaha et all

Unread post by True RV » Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:26 am

They are reporting xtentively that UhuRuto avoided jaCONs stories coz they dont want to be smeared again into ICC like shiet. I see that. I am not a politician. But the due are winners even b4 jaCON starts his kitendawili. Look at development they have done in those few yrs.
-TRV -

nowayhaha
Level: Lord Barons

Re: nowayhaha et all

Unread post by nowayhaha » Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:35 am

Raila thrives in politics of hatred nowonder he lost in 2013 and performed even worse in 2017 , this is because in 2013 UhuRuto campaigned in a platform of peace and uniting Kenyans and 2017 on a platform of the record development track they were able to achieve in 4 years . come the repeat elections he will be floored once again with even a bigger margin - the reason he wants to sabotage the elections

True RV

Unread post by True RV » Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:48 am

noway,
the first thing they said here in European news ia that "Raila has lost again" his bid for PORK. The man is a big Big looser, thanks to his 1982 blood

I was in Kenya during 2013 vote. I went to polling stationin Langata. I did not have voting right. I had to wait for the person to vote. I was outdoors. I never saw any violence. There was some white woman observer.
-TRV -

Pamba
Level: Nobles

Unread post by Pamba » Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:23 am

Fools ...dont you ever get tired of Rhetoric? Jubilee political rhetoric is like stuffy house ...please open the windows and at least let some fresh air/ideas in. Oh RAO is a loser ...oh RAO will lose with an even bigger margin ...oh NASA doesnt have the numbers yet your chaps are preparing tyranny to mutilate election laws and 'fix' anything that ensures they live in truth and honesty.

Jubilee must come out of IEBC so that its truly independent. Jubilee should be the first to revisit IEBC due to the fact that IEBC's illegalities and irregularities caused the nullification of its victory. The Bitter Truth is that the irregularities and illegalities committed by the IEBC were to benefit Jubilee. If not so Jubilidiots should be getting ready to join us for teargas Tuesday.

#Chirobbermustgo
“Bomet is not Kabete where ‘Baba Yao’ (Waititu) won the seat on a JAP ticket.” (Isaac Ruto, 2015) :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Forwardoh

Unread post by Forwardoh » Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:51 am

True RV wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:26 am
They are reporting xtentively that UhuRuto avoided jaCONs stories coz they dont want to be smeared again into ICC like shiet. I see that. I am not a politician. But the due are winners even b4 jaCON starts his kitendawili. Look at development they have done in those few yrs.
How come you could not convince CHAN on that small matter of development? They did not fall for the deception.

Dr. Akombe is right about Kenyans. "It is sad that many Kenyans are still falling for such deception, which only serves to divide the country"

Endelea kichezea waKenya. Other countries even African ones, aint taking sh*t.
CAF inspectors had found that the five stadia earmarked for hosting the competition were only 20 per cent ready.The Jubilee administration will obviously bear a huge part of the blame for reneging on its promise to build the five stadia, a pledge it made in 2013 when it clinched power.
http://nairobinews.nation.co.ke/sports/ ... -chan-bid/
http://www.nation.co.ke/news/Why-Kenya- ... index.html
Luto in 2017: DP Ruto Promises nine Stadia.
“In 6 months time, the stadium in Wote will be complete as will that one in Chuka. In 3 months, the stadium in Moyale will be complete. In 6 months, another stadium in West Pokot will be complete and that will be historic. In a couple of months the stadium in Kiambu will be complete,” Deputy President William Ruto defended their administration, adding, “The President issued a title for a stadium in Nyeri, and that too is underway. In Mombasa, we had challenges with ownership of the land and that is being sorted. We already have signed contracts and are ready to go. We also have challenges in Kisumu as a dumpsite is still close to the stadium, hampering any development works. Once that is cleared, we will be good to go.”
:roll:

okoths72

Unread post by okoths72 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:36 am

Whatever you call development EUROBOND scum,
SGR scum, NYS Scum, hustler jet scum, election Scum etc all costing a poor country billions.
True RV wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:26 am