What is Raila's End Game? Nasa is rapidly losing steam!

Politics
kakamega
Level: Lord Barons

What is Raila's End Game? Nasa is rapidly losing steam!

Unread post by kakamega » Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:53 pm

I am kind of puzzled by the lack of campaigning momentum in the NASA leadership. I can literally count on the fingers of one hand the number of times NASA has headed out to campaign since August 8. Yet Jubilee has upped its campaign momentum by almost double.

What is Raila's end game here? Is he seriously interested in leading his flock? Did he read more into the Supreme court decision than he needed to? We all know it was an indictment of the management of the previous election process by the IEBC. It was certainly not a carte blanche to Raila to sail into the State House Nairobi

While he is justified in questioning the integrity of the current IEBC in managing the repeat polls, I think his non campaign strategy will back-fart bigly. I think Nasa is weaker leading into the repeat polls than it was leading into 8/8/2017. Further, the optics of the skirmishes and looting that went on in Kisumu lately are not good for a party that intends to "lead Kenya into the next level of responsible leadership"

Raila must wake up or simply ship out

Tupatane
Level: Nobles

Re: What is Raila's End Game? Nasa is rapidly losing steam!

Unread post by Tupatane » Sun Oct 08, 2017 2:39 pm

:lol: it's too late it's going to be a humiliating thrashing at the ballot box or Raila will withdraw or boycott the elections that's all that is left!
kakamega wrote:
Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:53 pm
I am kind of puzzled by the lack of campaigning momentum in the NASA leadership. I can literally count on the fingers of one hand the number of times NASA has headed out to campaign since August 8. Yet Jubilee has upped its campaign momentum by almost double.

What is Raila's end game here? Is he seriously interested in leading his flock? Did he read more into the Supreme court decision than he needed to? We all know it was an indictment of the management of the previous election process by the IEBC. It was certainly not a carte blanche to Raila to sail into the State House Nairobi

While he is justified in questioning the integrity of the current IEBC in managing the repeat polls, I think his non campaign strategy will back-fart bigly. I think Nasa is weaker leading into the repeat polls than it was leading into 8/8/2017. Further, the optics of the skirmishes and looting that went on in Kisumu lately are not good for a party that intends to "lead Kenya into the next level of responsible leadership"

NativeSon1
Level: Council of the gods

Unread post by NativeSon1 » Sun Oct 08, 2017 3:17 pm

kakamega wrote:

Ja con man is like that fellow who wants a girl to 'give him' but either doesn't know how to ask or is simply too shy and afraid/scared.

He wants to 'be given' and is madly in love with the girl but won't ask.

Then, there is that other guy , Jubilee, who is campaigning hard leaving nothign to chance [yani, kumtongoza msichana] and shows up at her place every other day without relent.

That msichana is power......what Raila has been looking for all his life since 1997.

Now that he has no wherewithal to enable him nasa the girl, he results to badmouthing that other guy who is making progress.

He waylays him on his way to the girl's home and mugs him (demonstrations and violence) with the hope that the guy won't get the girl and at the same time badmouths him infront of the girl by stating that the guy is even sickly and thuggish.

Yani to jacon man , if I can't have her, you can't have her as well.
Last edited by NativeSon1 on Sun Oct 08, 2017 3:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

NativeSon1

Unread post by NativeSon1 » Sun Oct 08, 2017 3:31 pm

Ja conman's wits have hit a wall. Ujuzi wake umefika kikomo and now, all he can do is throw tantrums, meaningless ultimatums and meaningless phrases like "I am not saying I will boycott the election. All I am saying is that there will be no election...."

May be he will switch off the sun on October 26!

Two things:

1. In his heart of hearts, Ja con man knows that he lost the August 8 election fair and square. That is why he never asked for a recount. He knew that his dirty crew would sneak into the court registry fake evidence to be used by Maraga and his fourty thieves, I mean three thugs including the one who can barely read, to overturn the people's will.

A ja con man who has garnered more votes than the opponent would be lethal were the other guy to be erroneously or fraudulently declared winner.

He would literally burn down the entire country!

In 2007, he genuinely believed that he had won. That is why he caused mayhem.
He had a case as much as Kriegler said that he couldn't ascertain the winner because there were IRREGULARITIES ON BOTH SIDES.

Yani, according to Kriegler, both sides stole.

2. In his heart of hearts, Ja con man knows that he will lose this one......perhaps by a bigger margin.

NOw, the elections [amendment] bill being debated by parliament will be signed by the president on passing sometime this week or next.
No matter what the envoys say, ati you can't change laws this close to the game, yet, Ja con man and maina kiai and Justice Odunga did the same thing prior to August 8, the president will sign it!

What the envoys are saying smacks of hypocrisy. They should have told Odinga and his kunaswa that they couldn't change the laws very close to August 8 polls in order to have the votes counted and announced at the polling stations yet they were silent!

The Parliamentary select committee on election laws amendment invited the IEBC and briefed the commissioners on the laws they intend to change and the IEBC was okay with most of them.

WE are sealing the loopholes which Ja con man might use to cause mischief.

Yani ja con man atatandikwa 'ta ngui irite ma thate'!

Ja con man atatandikwa like a dog that has eaten your only remaining dolloping cooking fat worth thirty bob [that you bought with your last pennies as you await the end of the month upate mshahara].

The whacking and thwacking will be epic!

He will regret why the Supreme court had to upend the election and the people's will in the first place.

He won't get an 'honourable exit' which he could have got had he just conceded and retired on August 10, 2017.

Ja con man is awaiting an embarrassment like no one has ever seen.

Since the annulment of the election , I hardly doubt that he has increased his basket.

In the same breath, Uhuruto's basket seems to be netting a catch every other day.

The question then remains, what will he do?

Since all or most of the loopholes will have been sealed, he will have no choice.

He still might not concede because he is a gadfly but that won't matter. People are tired of him.

Now, there hasn't been any mass action or demonstrations in Kambaland and Kisii land.

The only people who joined him are the luhyas in Kakamega.

That tells us something. Everyone has just about moved on with their lives.

People will not burn their country just so that a serial election loser can get power through the backdoor.

No way!
Last edited by NativeSon1 on Sun Oct 08, 2017 3:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kakamega

Unread post by kakamega » Sun Oct 08, 2017 3:34 pm

NativeSon1 wrote:
Sun Oct 08, 2017 3:17 pm
Yani to jacon man , if I can't have him, you can't have him as well.
James Orengo and his legal crew made presentations in the High court with utmost enthusiasm and intellect on behalf of NASA. What was the point of all this if NASA was then to abandon campaigning. I don't get it, and feel rather cheated for all the emotional investment we made for the NASA cause.

Moreover, there are still some people collecting funds with the firm belief that Raila is running. Then the old man has plans for a trip to Europe three weeks before the repeat elections!!!!! How does he think people like Maraga (who put their career on the line and resisted millions in bribes) feel when they are literally thrown under the bus by this NASA decision not to campaign hard for the repeat elections?

I have a sneaking feeling that big money (or threats) exchanged hands. Raila's conduct is eerie to say the least!!!

NativeSon1

Unread post by NativeSon1 » Sun Oct 08, 2017 3:59 pm

Kakamega,
Ja conman had willing accomplices who abetted in that disastrous supreme court judgement.

He didn't win because he had great lawyers or even a cogent argument.

No!

There is that joke that goes around in the legal circles and it goes something like this;

WHY HIRE A LAWYER WHEN YOU CAN BRIBE A JUDGE?

NOw, I don't know whether anyone was bribed (the bench) but there was something untoward!

That judgement by Maraga and his gangsters was NOT legal but POLITICAL!

That is what gave ja con man a lifeline.

As i said , he knows that he lost and now, he can see the verve, vim and vigour that the other side has not to mention money.

UHURUTO are wakora.

Tthey made sure that the Governors and MPs were not given any devolution/CDF money because ja conman will steal it with his kuwaswa side for his campaign.

THEY EVEN WITHDREW THE NASA LEADERS' SECURITY!

Now, there is that thing circulating on whatsapp indicating that Jimmy Wanjigi is threatening to auction or even liquidate them (kunaswa) should they not honour their obligation and pay up whatever they owe him including the fee from using his helicopter for two years.

Now, I don't know whether that is true or not.....or even whether nasa owes james bond money but in the event that it is true, then, things are elephant for nasa.

They have no money. they are used to stealing county funds which ahve been blocked by UHURUTO as they should.

That is why he came up with the pay bill number or whatever you call it.

he won't campaign because he knows that doing so is futile. He will lose and he knows it!

So, what should he rather do?

sit on the money that he is raising through the bad Safaricom and either keep it (that means steal) or pay up whatever he owes [James Bond and all other creditors].

We have said here on several occasions that Raila has no policy stance!

He is not thoughtful!

HE HAS NO VISION!

He has only one aspect to himself and that is criticise, oppose, object and sometimes, use violence!

That is why he opposes everything even when it makes sense.

If he were to go and campaign, what would he tell the people about what he'd do for them?

He has virtually opposed everything.

He only talks about free education and pesa za wazee two issues that he stole right from Jubilee's play book.

Kakamega, Raila's game plan is to paralyse the country.

He lost the election which he knows he did and yet, he still went to court and corrupted the judiciary.

What would such a man want?

To paralyse the country and to some extent , he has succeeded.

That is why he isn't campaigning.. He knows he will lose.

Uhuruto are passing the said laws to remove any ambiguity in the law that Raila used to take us to where we are.

After the election, Raila will be toast!

I am sure they'll go to court to try and have those laws declared illegal because that is all he has.

May be I am not communicating.

RMaddow

Unread post by RMaddow » Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:33 pm

kakamega wrote:

Why should NASA campaign when we know there will be no election on the 10/26th? Relax Kachmega, nothing have changed to help uhunye. unemployment is still up there, cost of living is still beyond many, corruption have been shelved to hood wink wanjiku until after election etc.
Lastly if you are turned off with the looting in kisumu and not the looting that have been going on with waiguru's, wulliam etc you are an idiot.

Garlic
Level: Imperial Majesty

Unread post by Garlic » Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:45 pm

Raila is out to milk the most from constitutional loophole by forcing another election with nominations. He wants to abandon the race. Hio tu.
Then Kenya we start another process of presidential nominations. He will still get beaten but he will have caused enough anger, enough political crisis to try and force a nusu mkate government.

It is about Raila. Not the country. What Jubilee needs is to have patience and let the process takes it course. Eventually that is what will tame Raila. And then we should embark on serious constitutional amendments to streamline constitutional order. There are a lot of uncertainties within the 2010 constitution. A lot.
kakamega wrote:

anonymousz

Unread post by anonymousz » Mon Oct 09, 2017 12:05 am

35% Raila Amollo Odinga to 60% Uhuru Kenyatta with 5% no preference/spoilt votes are insurmountable odds for Raila to over come in 16 days, besides his recent utterances/pictures shows he is NOT all that together, son of Jaramogi may not be well ... he can no longer deliver what is expected of him by his cult followers, all that remain is a shell of a cult figure with nobody else capable of stepping into his shoes, his forthcoming trip will be an act of "disappearing into sunset", leaving a caricature of a mythical cult leadership, the last mythical act being that he won the 8/8 elections ...

kakamega

Unread post by kakamega » Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:26 am

RMaddow wrote:
Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:33 pm

nothing have changed to help uhunye. unemployment is still up there, cost of living is still beyond many, corruption have been shelved to hood wink wanjiku until after election etc.
:?: :?:
RMaddow wrote:
Lastly if you are turned off with the looting in kisumu and not the looting that have been going on with waiguru's, wulliam etc you are an idiot.
Understand the meaning of the word "optics" my friend, before you call someone an idiot. We are told Waiguru looted NYS. We saw Kisumu youth loot Tumaini!!!

NattyDread

Unread post by NattyDread » Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:48 am

kakamega wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:26 am
RMaddow wrote:

nothing have changed to help uhunye. unemployment is still up there, cost of living is still beyond many, corruption have been shelved to hood wink wanjiku until after election etc.

Understand the meaning of the word "optics" my friend, before you call someone an idiot. We are told Waiguru looted NYS. We saw Kisumu youth loot Tumaini!!!
Osungu. dll failed to load.
:evil: JaKuon Slayer Extraordinaire :twisted:

RMaddow

Unread post by RMaddow » Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:57 pm

kakamega wrote:
RMaddow wrote:

RMaddow wrote:
Tumbaff trying to be a bootlicker.

You are mad because of looting in kisumu and not the public coffers looting.

You can go smell uhunye's finger after he's done scratching his Ass.

obienga

Unread post by obienga » Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:21 pm

RMaddow wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:57 pm
kakamega wrote:
RMaddow wrote:

RMaddow wrote:
Tumbaff trying to be a bootlicker.

You are mad because of looting in kisumu and not the public coffers looting.

You can go smell uhunye's finger after he's done scratching his Ass.
Imagine the same Luo youth who were dying on the streets (last year) to install Chebukati and team are again on streets (ready to die) to kick out Chebukati and his team. Why? Because...

"Baba amesema"!

And you still think political slavery is not real in Kenya. https://www.facebook.com/samson.ogola/p ... 9445134876

RMaddow

Unread post by RMaddow » Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:45 pm

Tinga is an Enigma. Chiloba is a gone case.

JahKisumu

Unread post by JahKisumu » Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:59 pm

Stop embarrassing yourself hatharani. Go back and read what you wrote on this thread; remove the emotions and apply intelligence.

Are you embarrassed at what you wrote? If not you're just another payukaring Raila cyborg that will have no relevance very soon.
RMaddow wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:45 pm
Tinga is an Enigma. Chiloba is a gone case.
“Ndio Raila Akuwe President Lazima Watu Wakufe Kiasi"
"For Raila to Become President People Must Die"
Raila Killing Kenyans Since 1982 And Counting