Pundit of the Year Miguna!!

Politics
Chch
Level: Lord Barons

Pundit of the Year Miguna!!

Unread post by Chch » Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:16 pm

And the Emmy goes to...
This man kills me.
"This objective would demand more enlightenment than they (Kenyans) possess".

okoths72
Level: Council of the gods

Re: Pundit of the Year Miguna!!

Unread post by okoths72 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:18 pm

Brain power.
Chch wrote:
Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:16 pm
And the Emmy goes to...
This man kills me.

fairandbalanced
Level: Imperial Majesty

Unread post by fairandbalanced » Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:25 pm

Let the guy earn a living. Rumors of his bankruptcy have been circulating for a long time. I hope he is also able to go back to Canada, it’s easier to make a living there. I do not fault his punditry, he is entertaining but jaluos will stone him as soon as he says something against baba.
people of goodwill should join together and free Kenya from the grip of heartless thieves.

RV Heavy hitter!

Unread post by RV Heavy hitter! » Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:33 am

Miguna swore he'd win Nairobi Gubernatorial race but when he failed to even get 3% of the votes, he went bitter like usual jaConistas. If there is a most useless & brainless politician in Kenya, It is none other than Miguna Miguna. He called Sonko a petty thief, a thug, a low lifer and names you cannot write but Nairobians of all demographics except stone throwers voted Sonko to a man. A million votes! Sonko won women, Indians, disable, young, old, men, immigrants, rich, poor, educated, uneducated, sane, insane etc. They heard buggy mouth Miguna on TV and twitter but when they got in the voting booth, they voted for Sonko as if their life depended on it. I don't much about Miguna but when millions of Nairobi rejected you after coming up with the best manifesto, I'm inclined to dislike you as well! Millions of Nairobians must know a lot to do what they did!
With Love, Marriage is the most amazing event in one's life, the foundation of happiness, joy and success. , RVhh!
Natukae kwa Undugu, Amani na UHURU Muigai.'' - The National Anthem of Kenya

obienga

Unread post by obienga » Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:12 am

fairandbalanced wrote:
Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:25 pm
Let the guy earn a living. Rumors of his bankruptcy have been circulating for a long time. I hope he is also able to go back to Canada, it’s easier to make a living there. I do not fault his punditry, he is entertaining but jaluos will stone him as soon as he says something against baba.
He lost court cases big time in Canada and fled to Kenya, he owes millions in Canada as per court awards against him. His pompousness on TV works as a dog and pony show to mesmerize Jakuonists but his track record including prior arrest for rape shows us exactly what and who he is.

Who will hire him in Canada when he could not prosecute his own "wrongful arrest" case and abandoned it midway? When it was reported that the rape victim was one of his clients? What was he afraid of that might get uncovered if the police were to show that the arrest was justified? viewtopic.php?f=2&t=66862

Kalvin
Level: Lord Barons

Unread post by Kalvin » Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:19 am

RV Heavy hitter! wrote:
Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:33 am
If there is a most useless & brainless politician in Kenya, It is none other than Miguna Miguna.
That right there is what I call an indictment.