Akombe quits IEBC

Politics
kauhai
Level: Council of the gods
Posts: 3398
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:14 pm

Akombe quits IEBC

Unread post by kauhai » Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:44 pm

F51F58DE-572F-465D-887C-396B77246EE1.jpeg
F51F58DE-572F-465D-887C-396B77246EE1.jpeg (345.73 KiB) Viewed 811 times
3E8F389E-D55C-475A-8D93-23B2593AFABD.jpeg
3E8F389E-D55C-475A-8D93-23B2593AFABD.jpeg (510.22 KiB) Viewed 811 times

NativeSon1
Level: Council of the gods
Posts: 5766
Joined: Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:15 pm

Re: Akombe quits IEBC

Unread post by NativeSon1 » Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:09 pm

NASA sympathiser.

She is heeding the call that 'there will be no election'.

Why am I not surprised?

Uchaguzi utakuweko.
.

okoths72
Level: Council of the gods
Posts: 7813
Joined: Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:36 pm

Re: Akombe quits IEBC

Unread post by okoths72 » Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:11 pm

Algorithm president wa kujingiza kidole kwa mkundu should now celebrate his bloody birthday party.
Drinking peoples blood.
KUDOS Akombe

nowayhaha
Level: Lord Barons
Posts: 1253
Joined: Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:05 am

Re: Akombe quits IEBC

Unread post by nowayhaha » Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:34 pm

Reading from the script. When is Chebukati quiting ? Can Uhuru sign the laws . It was obvious Akombe was a Nasa sympathiser . She quit UN to come to IEBC to rally Railas interests

obienga
Level: Council of the gods
Posts: 5281
Joined: Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:28 pm

Re: Akombe quits IEBC

Unread post by obienga » Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:38 pm

NativeSon1 wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:09 pm
NASA sympathiser.

She is heeding the call that 'there will be no election'.

Why am I not surprised?

Uchaguzi utakuweko.
NativeSon,

This was in the works, weeks ago. The NASA mole and sympathiser fleeing will be one of the desperate kicks farasi ya NASA will kick. I will leave you with excerpts as they were from a few weeks ago from a source. There were 2 more commissioners said to be in this NASA inspired plot but one is proving stubborn and is frustrating NASA's efforts to make the plan come to full implementation.
She sat through an interview with the Sunday Nation and yelped heedlessly that her life and that of her family were in danger. Interestingly, however, she didn’t find it necessary to inform the authorities. Instead, she sought political asylum for her brother and his family in the United States.

Roselyn Kwamboka Akombe—or lady Akombe as her peers dotingly refer to her as—is the incarnation of the vilest evil and perpetrator of treason in Kenya, presumed by many to be a democratic state. Despite carrying herself with a modicum of grace, Akombe is the ultimate undertaker of the dark world. She is the siren-in-chief of unbridled malevolence and the maiden of the latter-day axis of utter wickedness.

Akombe brokered a deal to hang Kenya precariously on a precipice. The deal involves a package with a generous ‘send off’ package from external regime changers through NASA principals. The climax of this evil scheme will see the two commissioners resign a few days to the October 26 election.

However, for a bowl of lentil soup, Akombe and her co-conspirators care less about the dire consequences and anarchy they will set off.

Akombe is the perverse intermediary between the IEBC Commissioners and NASA, negotiating for them each a send off package of a Ksh. 5 billion.

Upon pocketing the blood loot, the Akombe sellouts will declare their lives and those of their families in danger and that they cannot, therefore, oversee the repeat presidential election. In the same send-off package, is the bait of political asylum for the three commissioners whose resignation would pit Kenya in total chaos.

Ole
Level: Council of the gods
Posts: 4353
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:54 am
Contact:

Re: Akombe quits IEBC

Unread post by Ole » Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:51 pm

Sad that she quit. She was the best iebc commissioner. I guess she decided to stick to her principles and he conscient told her that things are not going right at the moment in zamuda.

okoths72
Level: Council of the gods
Posts: 7813
Joined: Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:36 pm

Re: Akombe quits IEBC

Unread post by okoths72 » Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:59 pm

She was the human face of iebc the rest are some confused and brainless imbeciles how can a fully grown man like chebukati be manipulated by Ruto?
Ole wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:51 pm
Sad that she quit. She was the best iebc commissioner. I guess she decided to stick to her principles and he conscient told her that things are not going right at the moment in zamuda.

User avatar
vooke
Level: Council of the gods
Posts: 11189
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:03 am
Location: Nairobbery

Re: Akombe quits IEBC

Unread post by vooke » Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:17 pm

Chilling interview
"No warrior entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier." (2 Timothy 2:4)..

SaltyLight
Level: Imperial Majesty
Posts: 2387
Joined: Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:42 am

Re: Akombe quits IEBC

Unread post by SaltyLight » Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:32 pm

nowayhaha wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:34 pm
Reading from the script. When is Chebukati quiting ? Can Uhuru sign the laws . It was obvious Akombe was a Nasa sympathiser . She quit UN to come to IEBC to rally Railas interests
Uhuru ought to return the bill to parliament to amend two things: The people who are qualified to run, the quorum of the commission to three.

nowayhaha
Level: Lord Barons
Posts: 1253
Joined: Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:05 am

Re: Akombe quits IEBC

Unread post by nowayhaha » Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:41 pm

SaltyLight wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:32 pm
nowayhaha wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:34 pm
Reading from the script. When is Chebukati quiting ? Can Uhuru sign the laws . It was obvious Akombe was a Nasa sympathiser . She quit UN to come to IEBC to rally Railas interests
Uhuru ought to return the bill to parliament to amend two things: The people who are qualified to run, the quorum of the commission to three.
and we had said before
NASA, 3 IEBC COMMISSIONERS PLOT MEGA ANARCHY BEFORE OCTOBER 26 ELECTION
She sat through an interview with the Sunday Nation and yelped heedlessly that her life and that of her family were in danger. Interestingly, however, she didn’t find it necessary to inform the authorities. Instead, she sought political asylum for her brother and his family in the United States.
Roselyn Kwamboka Akombe—or lady Akombe as her peers dotingly refer to her as—is the incarnation of the vilest evil and perpetrator of treason in Kenya, presumed by many to be a democratic state. Despite carrying herself with a modicum of grace, Akombe is the ultimate undertaker of the dark world. She is the siren-in-chief of unbridled malevolence and the maiden of the latter-day axis of utter wickedness.
Together with Chairman Wafula Chebukati and Commissioner Margaret Mwachanya in the presence of Chebukati’s PA, Akombe brokered a deal to hang Kenya precariously on a precipice. The deal involves a package with a generous ‘send off’ package from external regime changers through NASA principals. The climax of this evil scheme will see the three commissioners resign a few days to the October 26, General Election. Once this happens, the election will stand nullified. However, for a bowl of lentil soup, Akombe and her co-conspirators care less about the dire consequences and anarchy they will set off.
Akombe is the perverse intermediary between the IEBC Commissioners and NASA, negotiating for them each a send off package of a Ksh. 5 billion. Upon pocketing the blood loot, the Akombe sellouts will declare their lives and those of their families in danger and that they cannot, therefore, oversee the repeat presidential election. In the same send-off package, is the bait of political asylum for the three commissioners whose resignation would pit Kenya in total chaos.
Revealed
Now you know why—apart from the fact that NASA does not have resources— Raila Odinga, NASA presidential candidate is not campaigning. You now know why Raila’s close allies repeatedly shout that they have a secret weapon.
And as the National Assembly was discussing the electoral amendment bill, Chebukati was chairing a meeting between NASA and Jubilee at the Bomas of Kenya to break the stalemate. It is at this point that James Orengo felt betrayed by Chebukati’s body language, he felt cheated that the ‘spineless’ chair was dropping the ball. And that explains why Orengo walked out of that meeting and went on to address the media, spewing garbage as usual.
In Parliament, the bill had sailed through the first reading and was going through the second, prompting Chebukati to address the media. In his address to the media Chebukati claimed that no amendments to the electoral law are needed. But the truth is, he has developed cold feet and their plan is falling out of place.
Legally, it is only Chebukati as chair who should declare the President elect. There is no room for an alternate national returning officer. The quorum required at the Commission for proper operation is five members so if three walk out at the eleventh hour as planned then the election will not take place since only four commissioners will be present for duty.
It is now abundantly clear why Raila Odinga today in his now predictable daily press conferences turned ‘campaign strategy’ was extremely mad at parliamentarians, the Government and Chebukati who was also trying to slither out of the murky waters he has been conscripted by NASA to swim in.
As for now, Lady Akombe and the loose cannon and self-styled secretary Mwachanya are back on the drawing board to craft yet another malevolent strategy to choke Kenya until their needs and those of their paymasters are met.
.

User avatar
vooke
Level: Council of the gods
Posts: 11189
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:03 am
Location: Nairobbery

Re: Akombe quits IEBC

Unread post by vooke » Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:04 am

Lakini Akombe, what changed in the last 72 hours?

Image
Image
"No warrior entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier." (2 Timothy 2:4)..

Garlic
Level: Imperial Majesty
Posts: 2417
Joined: Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:08 am

Re: Akombe quits IEBC

Unread post by Garlic » Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:27 am

Ole,
Please pay attention to her letter. Do you think her reasons are genuine? It is at the height of irresponsibility to resign when the Commission is playing a crucial role. Indeed to resign at this time is to dishonor her oath of office and designed to make Kenya political situation worse. Not better.
All reasons she cites are underwhelmingly self serving. Commission makes decisions by voting. If her ideas don't garner enough votes in the Commission, who should she blame. She says commission is under siege, for what and by whom? As for training of iebc staff, couldn't she propose additional staff to train? As for violence in some areas, the commission role is to access and ask extra security from the government if need be. The commission has no separate police force. Besides the law is clear: the commission can access whether its possible to hold elections in some areas and either delay or cancel voting or postpone.

She says she lived in fear. For what? From whom?

It is undesirable to hire people with dual nationality to some sensitive jobs within government. Akombe is also a US citizen so no matter what crisis is going on here she has an alternative HOME in the USA.

She has the right to resign even without any reason at all. But how and when you resign determine how RESPONSIBLE CITIZEN YOU ARE.

She just did it not to serve any good, but to serve her own political agenda.

Ole wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:51 pm
Sad that she quit. She was the best iebc commissioner. I guess she decided to stick to her principles and he conscient told her that things are not going right at the moment in zamuda.

User avatar
vooke
Level: Council of the gods
Posts: 11189
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:03 am
Location: Nairobbery

Re: Akombe quits IEBC

Unread post by vooke » Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:59 am

Garlic wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:27 am
Ole,
Please pay attention to her letter. Do you think her reasons are genuine? It is at the height of irresponsibility to resign when the Commission is playing a crucial role. Indeed to resign at this time is to dishonor her oath of office and designed to make Kenya political situation worse. Not better.
All reasons she cites are underwhelmingly self serving. Commission makes decisions by voting. If her ideas don't garner enough votes in the Commission, who should she blame. She says commission is under siege, for what and by whom? As for training of iebc staff, couldn't she propose additional staff to train? As for violence in some areas, the commission role is to access and ask extra security from the government if need be. The commission has no separate police force. Besides the law is clear: the commission can access whether its possible to hold elections in some areas and either delay or cancel voting or postpone.

She says she lived in fear. For what? From whom?

It is undesirable to hire people with dual nationality to some sensitive jobs within government. Akombe is also a US citizen so no matter what crisis is going on here she has an alternative HOME in the USA.

She has the right to resign even without any reason at all. But how and when you resign determine how RESPONSIBLE CITIZEN YOU ARE.

She just did it not to serve any good, but to serve her own political agenda.

Ole wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:51 pm
Sad that she quit. She was the best iebc commissioner. I guess she decided to stick to her principles and he conscient told her that things are not going right at the moment in zamuda.
She feared for her life. That’s enough reason to panic

Jubilee humiliated her the last time she attempted to leave the country

She’s not an idiot, she knew she couldn’t breath after speaking her mind in this backwater country of ours so she flew out to inspect printing before escaping.

According to you what reasons are valid for resignation?
"No warrior entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier." (2 Timothy 2:4)..

obienga
Level: Council of the gods
Posts: 5281
Joined: Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:28 pm

Re: Akombe quits IEBC

Unread post by obienga » Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:59 am

vooke wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:59 am
Garlic wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:27 am
Ole,
Please pay attention to her letter. Do you think her reasons are genuine? It is at the height of irresponsibility to resign when the Commission is playing a crucial role. Indeed to resign at this time is to dishonor her oath of office and designed to make Kenya political situation worse. Not better.
All reasons she cites are underwhelmingly self serving. Commission makes decisions by voting. If her ideas don't garner enough votes in the Commission, who should she blame. She says commission is under siege, for what and by whom? As for training of iebc staff, couldn't she propose additional staff to train? As for violence in some areas, the commission role is to access and ask extra security from the government if need be. The commission has no separate police force. Besides the law is clear: the commission can access whether its possible to hold elections in some areas and either delay or cancel voting or postpone.

She says she lived in fear. For what? From whom?

It is undesirable to hire people with dual nationality to some sensitive jobs within government. Akombe is also a US citizen so no matter what crisis is going on here she has an alternative HOME in the USA.

She has the right to resign even without any reason at all. But how and when you resign determine how RESPONSIBLE CITIZEN YOU ARE.

She just did it not to serve any good, but to serve her own political agenda.

Ole wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:51 pm
Sad that she quit. She was the best iebc commissioner. I guess she decided to stick to her principles and he conscient told her that things are not going right at the moment in zamuda.
She feared for her life. That’s enough reason to panic

Jubilee humiliated her the last time she attempted to leave the country

She’s not an idiot, she knew she couldn’t breath after speaking her mind in this backwater country of ours so she flew out to inspect printing before escaping.

According to you what reasons are valid for resignation?
Mostly lies told to guarantee that her brother's political asylum case in the US succeeds not to mention, its as per the planned NASA script. All commissioners have very high levels of security accorded to them. She never reported the matter to the police for she was indeed aware that filing a false report is a prosecutable offense. Her plan and exactly what she would do was already known weeks in advance.

User avatar
vooke
Level: Council of the gods
Posts: 11189
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:03 am
Location: Nairobbery

Re: Akombe quits IEBC

Unread post by vooke » Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:51 am

obienga wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:59 am
vooke wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:59 am
Garlic wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:27 am
Ole,
Please pay attention to her letter. Do you think her reasons are genuine? It is at the height of irresponsibility to resign when the Commission is playing a crucial role. Indeed to resign at this time is to dishonor her oath of office and designed to make Kenya political situation worse. Not better.
All reasons she cites are underwhelmingly self serving. Commission makes decisions by voting. If her ideas don't garner enough votes in the Commission, who should she blame. She says commission is under siege, for what and by whom? As for training of iebc staff, couldn't she propose additional staff to train? As for violence in some areas, the commission role is to access and ask extra security from the government if need be. The commission has no separate police force. Besides the law is clear: the commission can access whether its possible to hold elections in some areas and either delay or cancel voting or postpone.

She says she lived in fear. For what? From whom?

It is undesirable to hire people with dual nationality to some sensitive jobs within government. Akombe is also a US citizen so no matter what crisis is going on here she has an alternative HOME in the USA.

She has the right to resign even without any reason at all. But how and when you resign determine how RESPONSIBLE CITIZEN YOU ARE.

She just did it not to serve any good, but to serve her own political agenda.


She feared for her life. That’s enough reason to panic

Jubilee humiliated her the last time she attempted to leave the country

She’s not an idiot, she knew she couldn’t breath after speaking her mind in this backwater country of ours so she flew out to inspect printing before escaping.

According to you what reasons are valid for resignation?
Mostly lies told to guarantee that her brother's political asylum case in the US succeeds not to mention, its as per the planned NASA script. All commissioners have very high levels of security accorded to them. She never reported the matter to the police for she was indeed aware that filing a false report is a prosecutable offense. Her plan and exactly what she would do was already known weeks in advance.
Lies confirmed by Jubilee
"No warrior entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier." (2 Timothy 2:4)..

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], vooke and 19 guests