Uhunye Is Getting Ready to Declare A state of Emergency

Politics
Achiek tho
Level: Imperial Majesty
Posts: 2715
Joined: Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:46 pm
Location: Tabora TZ

Uhunye Is Getting Ready to Declare A state of Emergency

Unread post by Achiek tho » Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:15 pm

The two ICC thugs who stole August 8 elections and whose it validity was overturned by the supreme court are getting ready to declare the state of emergency.

A parallel intelligence has it that they want to use jimmy wanjigis house raid hunting for "guns" as a presence to declare state of emergency.

Mike Mbuvi Sonko has been seen on the streets with his bodyguards displaying fire power that no politician is allowed to carry in kenya, The military fire power mike sonic walks around with would make what they CLAIM to find in wajigis house a childs play.

Achiek tho
Level: Imperial Majesty
Posts: 2715
Joined: Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:46 pm
Location: Tabora TZ

Re: Uhunye Is Getting Ready to Declare A state of Emergency

Unread post by Achiek tho » Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:19 pm

Mount kenya mafia and Uhunye is planning to put in General Mwathethe through the back door.

obienga
Level: Council of the gods
Posts: 5281
Joined: Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:28 pm

Re: Uhunye Is Getting Ready to Declare A state of Emergency

Unread post by obienga » Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:26 pm

Achiek tho wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:15 pm
Mike Mbuvi Sonko has been seen on the streets with his bodyguards displaying fire power that no politician is allowed to carry in kenya, The military fire power mike sonic walks around with would make what they CLAIM to find in wajigis house a childs play.
His bodyguards are police officers, police officers are legally permitted to handle and have such weapons which by the way are not the equivalent of what Jimmy has. Is Jimmy a police officer or in the KDF? What was he doing with an unlicensed military grade automatic weapon that can never be licensed to a civilian in Kenya?

Achiek tho
Level: Imperial Majesty
Posts: 2715
Joined: Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:46 pm
Location: Tabora TZ

Re: Uhunye Is Getting Ready to Declare A state of Emergency

Unread post by Achiek tho » Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:32 pm

Question:What is he doing with a miltary grade automatic weapon that can never be licensed to a civilian in Kenya?
Answer: Safety and Security

If it is true that Jimmy had those weapons they are claim, then kudos / pongezi kwake, as he is already ahead of the curve...maybe he should tell others who his supplier was so every citizen gets the same to protect themselves from the 2 ICC suspects and their thugs who are now on a killing rampage in kisumu killing luos.

The 2 icc thug who stole August 8 election which was overturned by supreme court have lead kenya to a banana republic hence EVERBODY/ALL CIVILLIANS NEED to arm themselves to the teeth to protect themselves against the tyranny icc thugs who are butchering children, women and men in luo nyanza. Killing Luos just because they did not vote for them.
obienga wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:26 pm
Achiek tho wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:15 pm
Mike Mbuvi Sonko has been seen on the streets with his bodyguards displaying fire power that no politician is allowed to carry in kenya, The military fire power mike sonic walks around with would make what they CLAIM to find in wajigis house a childs play.
His bodyguards are police officers, police officers are legally permitted to handle and have such weapons. Is Jimmy a police officer? What is he doing with a miltary grade automatic weapon that can never be licensed to a civilian in Kenya?

Achiek tho
Level: Imperial Majesty
Posts: 2715
Joined: Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:46 pm
Location: Tabora TZ

Re: Uhunye Is Getting Ready to Declare A state of Emergency

Unread post by Achiek tho » Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:43 am


User avatar
Kalvin
Level: Lord Barons
Posts: 1260
Joined: Sun Oct 06, 2013 6:53 am

Re: Uhunye Is Getting Ready to Declare A state of Emergency

Unread post by Kalvin » Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:00 am

This thread should be labeled “The cost of arguing with a dunderhead“.
Achiek tho wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:32 pm
Question:What is he doing with a miltary grade automatic weapon that can never be licensed to a civilian in Kenya?
Answer: Safety and Security

If it is true that Jimmy had those weapons they are claim, then kudos / pongezi kwake, as he is already ahead of the curve...maybe he should tell others who his supplier was so every citizen gets the same to protect themselves from the 2 ICC suspects and their thugs who are now on a killing rampage in kisumu killing luos.

The 2 icc thug who stole August 8 election which was overturned by supreme court have lead kenya to a banana republic hence EVERBODY/ALL CIVILLIANS NEED to arm themselves to the teeth to protect themselves against the tyranny icc thugs who are butchering children, women and men in luo nyanza. Killing Luos just because they did not vote for them.
obienga wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:26 pm
Achiek tho wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:15 pm
Mike Mbuvi Sonko has been seen on the streets with his bodyguards displaying fire power that no politician is allowed to carry in kenya, The military fire power mike sonic walks around with would make what they CLAIM to find in wajigis house a childs play.
His bodyguards are police officers, police officers are legally permitted to handle and have such weapons. Is Jimmy a police officer? What is he doing with a miltary grade automatic weapon that can never be licensed to a civilian in Kenya?

Achiek tho
Level: Imperial Majesty
Posts: 2715
Joined: Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:46 pm
Location: Tabora TZ

Re: Uhunye Is Getting Ready to Declare A state of Emergency

Unread post by Achiek tho » Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:16 am

Kalvin,
Pili pili usiloila, yakuwashia nini...

now go tell your wife Achiek told you KUMA YA MAMA YAKO :D

Ubarikiwe
Kalvin wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:00 am
This thread should be labeled “The cost of arguing with a dunderhead“.
Achiek tho wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:32 pm
Question:What is he doing with a miltary grade automatic weapon that can never be licensed to a civilian in Kenya?
Answer: Safety and Security

If it is true that Jimmy had those weapons they are claim, then kudos / pongezi kwake, as he is already ahead of the curve...maybe he should tell others who his supplier was so every citizen gets the same to protect themselves from the 2 ICC suspects and their thugs who are now on a killing rampage in kisumu killing luos.

The 2 icc thug who stole August 8 election which was overturned by supreme court have lead kenya to a banana republic hence EVERBODY/ALL CIVILLIANS NEED to arm themselves to the teeth to protect themselves against the tyranny icc thugs who are butchering children, women and men in luo nyanza. Killing Luos just because they did not vote for them.
obienga wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:26 pm

His bodyguards are police officers, police officers are legally permitted to handle and have such weapons. Is Jimmy a police officer? What is he doing with a miltary grade automatic weapon that can never be licensed to a civilian in Kenya?

Achiek tho
Level: Imperial Majesty
Posts: 2715
Joined: Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:46 pm
Location: Tabora TZ

Re: Uhunye Is Getting Ready to Declare A state of Emergency

Unread post by Achiek tho » Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:26 am

What is the deal for ruto in all this mess? A fool will never realize...Guruwe inakaragwa from a higher level :lol: :lol:

User avatar
Kalvin
Level: Lord Barons
Posts: 1260
Joined: Sun Oct 06, 2013 6:53 am

Re: Uhunye Is Getting Ready to Declare A state of Emergency

Unread post by Kalvin » Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:15 pm

Achiek tho wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:16 am
now go tell your wife Achiek told you KUMA YA MAMA YAKO
No. I leave that uhii to you.

Achiek tho
Level: Imperial Majesty
Posts: 2715
Joined: Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:46 pm
Location: Tabora TZ

Re: Uhunye Is Getting Ready to Declare A state of Emergency

Unread post by Achiek tho » Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:44 pm

@ stupid kALVIN
stop pretending that you are kikuyu, you not fooling anybody kumanyoko, how many handles are you going to create on nipate. coward bustard. Grow up
Kalvin wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:15 pm
Achiek tho wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:16 am
now go tell your wife Achiek told you KUMA YA MAMA YAKO
No. I leave that uhii to you.

Achiek tho
Level: Imperial Majesty
Posts: 2715
Joined: Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:46 pm
Location: Tabora TZ

Re: Uhunye Is Getting Ready to Declare A state of Emergency

Unread post by Achiek tho » Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:42 pm

Iko kitu

User avatar
RV Heavy hitter!
Level: Council of the gods
Posts: 20979
Joined: Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:23 pm
Location: Los Angeles, CA

Re: Uhunye Is Getting Ready to Declare A state of Emergency

Unread post by RV Heavy hitter! » Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:36 pm

Achiek tho wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:42 pm
Iko kitu
Kitu ni Onagi Maraga :lol: kisha :lol: tia babu mimba. Suicide watch in Zanzibar coz Kenya is too hot for despots
With Love, Marriage is the most amazing event in one's life, the foundation of happiness, joy and success. , RVhh!
Natukae kwa Undugu, Amani na UHURU Muigai.'' - The National Anthem of Kenya

mgeni
Level: Lord Barons
Posts: 1976
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:06 am

Re: Uhunye Is Getting Ready to Declare A state of Emergency

Unread post by mgeni » Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:19 pm

This Achiek tho is a dunderhead. The Kenya police standard issue is a fully automatic AK-47
firing huge 7.62mm rounds.
Effective range of the AK is 300 yards unless you r a good marksman.
Jimmy Wanjigi had an M16 auto rifle which is US made and cannot be issued to any American citizen. The closest an American can own is an AR15 semi auto.
Yet Jimmy has a fully automatic M16 firing 5.62mm calibre rounds. With a 500 yard effective range.
And an average AK fireman will run out of firepower before the M16 who can carry more rounds.

Yikes

mgeni
Level: Lord Barons
Posts: 1976
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:06 am

Re: Uhunye Is Getting Ready to Declare A state of Emergency

Unread post by mgeni » Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:49 pm

mgeni wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:19 pm
This Achiek tho is a dunderhead. The Kenya police standard issue is a fully automatic AK-47
firing huge 7.62mm rounds.

(No one bothered to correct me on that. The KE military and police mainly use the Heckler and Kotch G3A3 rifle with a 400yard effective range but a Max of 1000 yards for a gd marksman.)
Effective range of the AK is 300 yards unless you r a good marksman.
Jimmy Wanjigi had an M16 auto rifle which is US made and cannot be issued to any American citizen. The closest an American can own is an AR15 semi auto.
Yet Jimmy has a fully automatic M16 firing 5.62mm calibre rounds. With a 500 yard effective range.
And an average AK fireman will run out of firepower before the M16 who can carry more rounds.

Yikes

User avatar
walahu
Level: Council of the gods
Posts: 4846
Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:19 pm
Location: Happe Varre!!!

Re: Uhunye Is Getting Ready to Declare A state of Emergency

Unread post by walahu » Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:07 pm

I am currently reading a book,
"Hekaya za laana.." something something.. roughly translated.."The curse of being born an ugly duckling"
🤣😂😂🙊☝️
Ojinga ni ulemavu 😏
ukileta nyokos
My Kenya voted, NO to COONISM!!Raila is KAPUT!, .

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 5 guests