vooke
Level: Council of the gods

Chebu’s Terse Statement

Unread post by vooke » Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:10 am

Negros wish me resigning but I’m not
All players are yellow carded
All players step back else elections won’t be free and fair
I will call both sides and mediate
"No warrior entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier." (2 Timothy 2:4)..

vooke

Re: Chebu’s Terse Statement

Unread post by vooke » Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:54 am

"No warrior entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier." (2 Timothy 2:4)..

vooke

Unread post by vooke » Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:24 pm

vooke

Unread post by vooke » Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:22 am

Chebu is convinced withdrawal leads to crisis and he has vowed not to be part of that.

Only way he can avoid that is resignation or ensuring there’s no withdrawal. Withdrawl is certain, resignation ain’t.

To what extent is Chebu responsible for the ensuing crisis?
Supposing a Petition is filed(it will be filed) and it is found the Elections was legal and held according to every imaginable constitutional principle. Whose fault is it that we plunged into a crisis?

Methinks Chebu should do his best to deliver a free and fair election and let the chips fall where they may.