Unread post by iMansfield » Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:38 am

unlike Uhuru,he is not carried away by emotions,

Without Prejudice.
"We face neither East nor West: we face forward." - Kwame Nkrumah

RV Heavy hitter!
Level: Council of the gods

Re: I wish William ruto was president.

Unread post by RV Heavy hitter! » Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:57 am

Uhuru will be President soon because entire RV clan are looking past this election. All our thoughts and minds are in 2018 and beyond. Uhuru is grandfathered fully meaning whether he likes it or not, he is the next PORK! The current circus taking place is a good thing because it helps drive 6+ million votes to Ruto in the next election. There is no way GEMA will back Jaluo led party in 2022. Even the hardcore GEMA folks that hate Ruto will have no choice but to vote for him....Uhuru is in and Mtu wa Kamagut is in hapo 2022 whether one likes or not!
With Love, Marriage is the most amazing event in one's life, the foundation of happiness, joy and success. , RVhh!
Natukae kwa Undugu, Amani na UHURU Muigai.'' - The National Anthem of Kenya

SaltyLight
Level: Imperial Majesty

Unread post by SaltyLight » Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:24 am

iMansfield wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:38 am

Without Prejudice.
Uhuru wants to be loved. It is a very bad trait for a leader

iMansfield

Unread post by iMansfield » Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:41 am

SaltyLight wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:24 am
iMansfield wrote:

Without Prejudice.
Uhuru wants to be loved. It is a very bad trait for a leader
I got very irritated when he started talking of reconciliation and prayers,very irritating coming from a president,

Without Prejudice.

Njuri Ncheke

Unread post by Njuri Ncheke » Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:26 am

We have to appreciate that no two people are the same... Think of it this way even your own brother is different from you. Likewise Uhuru has his strengths and weaknesses but overall the main question is this, is his weaknesses a thing Nasa can exploit crucially? If yes then we need to be so worried.... My own assessment is that Uhuru is temperamental but quickly recollects himself ... This is something Nasa cant really exploit for long term purposes. But Uhuru main weakness according to me is inability to develop personal intelligence which is a major defect for a leader operating in an environment of strong opposition. Uhuru relies on intelligence bodies CID NIS and security agents for data collection failing to constitute his own parallel personal intelligence gathering and analysis methods. If you look at and compare Uhuru with Meles Zenawi (RIP) and other Ethiopian Presidents, Kagame And others, Uhuru seriously falls short and this is his major weakness to me
DAS GEMA REICH
Mountain Warriors: Pre colonial warfare of The Meru of Mt.kenya

JahKisumu
Level: Nobles

Unread post by JahKisumu » Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:36 am

I'm glad Uhuru is not reactionary like some of you. UhuRuto are using brains and will not fall for mganga Raila's tricks. Primarily what mganga Raila want's is anarchy, so the international body can step in and ask for negotiations. That's his only hope of sharing power. If the president keeps calm and the people stay calm and resist ODM's provocation they will succeed.

So all of you reactionaries that fall for mganaga Raila's tricks reconsider and use hakili siyo brawn.
“Ndio Raila Akuwe President Lazima Watu Wakufe Kiasi"
"For Raila to Become President People Must Die"
Raila Killing Kenyans Since 1982 And Counting

SaltyLight

Unread post by SaltyLight » Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:23 am

Njuri Ncheke wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:26 am
We have to appreciate that no two people are the same... Think of it this way even your own brother is different from you. Likewise Uhuru has his strengths and weaknesses but overall the main question is this, is his weaknesses a thing Nasa can exploit crucially? If yes then we need to be so worried.... My own assessment is that Uhuru is temperamental but quickly recollects himself ... This is something Nasa cant really exploit for long term purposes. But Uhuru main weakness according to me is inability to develop personal intelligence which is a major defect for a leader operating in an environment of strong opposition. Uhuru relies on intelligence bodies CID NIS and security agents for data collection failing to constitute his own parallel personal intelligence gathering and analysis methods. If you look at and compare Uhuru with Meles Zenawi (RIP) and other Ethiopian Presidents, Kagame And others, Uhuru seriously falls short and this is his major weakness to me
Building these institutions require that you have long-term plans and not emotional. It requires you to be willing to consolidate power and be criticized for doing that. Uhuru couldn't even appoint police officer when the courts barred him. Simply because he wanted to look cool. Uhuru's greatest weakness is that he wants to be loved by everyone. It's impossible for a leader to have such desires and still do what you say.

SaltyLight

Unread post by SaltyLight » Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:32 am

JahKisumu wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:36 am
I'm glad Uhuru is not reactionary like some of you. UhuRuto are using brains and will not fall for mganga Raila's tricks. Primarily what mganga Raila want's is anarchy, so the international body can step in and ask for negotiations. That's his only hope of sharing power. If the president keeps calm and the people stay calm and resist ODM's provocation they will succeed.

So all of you reactionaries that fall for mganaga Raila's tricks reconsider and use hakili siyo brawn.
Uhuru is reactionary. Very emotional. Does not plan long-term as Njuri has said. That's why he can come live on TV and say, "Mnataka nifanye nini.?"

RMaddow

Unread post by RMaddow » Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:41 am

This man Raila. Indeed he’s an Enigma.
He got uthamkinstans for the first time doubting their prince.
This was never going to end well for uhunye.

Itina
Level: Aristocrats

Unread post by Itina » Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:41 am

Did you just say that Uhuru uses BRAIN? Putting the word brain and Uhuru in one sentence is an oxymoron.
You can't use what you don't have
JahKisumu wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:36 am

iMansfield

Unread post by iMansfield » Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:58 am

SaltyLight wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:32 am
Uhuru is reactionary. Very emotional. Does not plan long-term as Njuri has said. That's why he can come live on TV and say, "Mnataka nifanye nini.?"
Precisely,

Without Prejudice.

Robina

Unread post by Robina » Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:13 am

I agree. Without Ruto Uhuru would lose power pap! This is really a continuation of Raila v Ruto duel.

JahKisumu

Unread post by JahKisumu » Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:18 am

All y'all want is to see blood and guts in the streets as long as it's not yours, for entertainment value.

Well IT AIN'T GOING TO HAPPEN!!!

If you want to fight, nenda kivyako. Tumechoka!!
“Ndio Raila Akuwe President Lazima Watu Wakufe Kiasi"
"For Raila to Become President People Must Die"
Raila Killing Kenyans Since 1982 And Counting

SaltyLight

Unread post by SaltyLight » Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:34 am

JahKisumu wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:18 am
All y'all want is to see blood and guts in the streets as long as it's not yours, for entertainment value.

Well IT AIN'T GOING TO HAPPEN!!!

If you want to fight, nenda kivyako. Tumechoka!!
It's Raila who wants to see blood. Using violence as a tool for negotiation is WRONG

You aren't getting the point: are you? Raila will cause as much blood and violence for as long as he believes that you will bend down. He is a bully who wants to go through each stage of negotiations with at least two-three people dead. No wonder ANC MPs during the PG warned Mudavadi against this.

I was told by someone that Uhuru will develop a very different heart in his second term - now i see. Moi was thought to be passing cloud until Odinga scared him exactly four years after being sworn in. Moi was "cool." He released political detainees and even spoke of "unity" until the '82 scare. The second term Uhuru will be very different from the first. The scare will leave him scarred. Hopefully, it will be for the good of the country.

NativeSon1

Unread post by NativeSon1 » Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:02 pm

iMansfield wrote:

Without Prejudice.
imansfield,

Prayers can move mountains.

Never ever underrate the power of the Almighty God.