I wish William ruto was president.

Politics
NativeSon1
Level: Council of the gods

Re: I wish William ruto was president.

Unread post by NativeSon1 » Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:18 pm

Njuri Ncheke wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:26 am
We have to appreciate that no two people are the same... Think of it this way even your own brother is different from you. Likewise Uhuru has his strengths and weaknesses but overall the main question is this, is his weaknesses a thing Nasa can exploit crucially? If yes then we need to be so worried.... My own assessment is that Uhuru is temperamental but quickly recollects himself ... This is something Nasa cant really exploit for long term purposes. But Uhuru main weakness according to me is inability to develop personal intelligence which is a major defect for a leader operating in an environment of strong opposition. Uhuru relies on intelligence bodies CID NIS and security agents for data collection failing to constitute his own parallel personal intelligence gathering and analysis methods. If you look at and compare Uhuru with Meles Zenawi (RIP) and other Ethiopian Presidents, Kagame And others, Uhuru seriously falls short and this is his major weakness to me

Our main undoing is our constitution.

We have become a very litigious society.

When your wife makes you food that you don't like, like pasta and stupid Macaroni in my case, you go to court!

You get an injunction whereby the judge prohibits or bars her from making such food whenever you are home.

On a serious note, any minuscule issue is today settled in court.

It has now become a place for defeating justice and lawyers are making a killing representing everyone.

The Maraga incident is one such instance where courts were used to circumvent justice.

No president can rule Kenya ably with the new constitution. NONE!

We copied and pasted it from the UK, USA, South Africa and such like places but it has very little if anything from us.

The evil society gave it to us and in some instances, they even left grey areas where a constitutional crisis could emanate because the law is not clear.

When we pass a law that in the event of the death of a candidate, the election is put off, that is madness.

What would prevent a sick or evil mind to commit murder?

The constitution is the problem. Even the thug jimmy got an anticipatory bond yeaterday...that forbids a potential arreat.

How did we get to this?

One more thing:

Kenya is a pater aliatic society.

We need to be ruled rhe way oir fathers did to us.

We need a dictator.

Uhuruto have been doing it right with all the intimidation (for lack of a better word).

Kuongithia andù kìreru nì disaster. Crack the whip!

EddyRabbit

Unread post by EddyRabbit » Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:44 pm

I think Ruto would no doubt squeeze the Buffoon’S remaining gonad. Uhuru is just too much soft
Better to bare a thief than a lazy fool who keep whining and complaining come rain come sunshine* Eddy. D. Rabbit 1815

anonymousz
Level: Nobles

Unread post by anonymousz » Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:52 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: !
EddyRabbit wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:44 pm
I think Ruto would no doubt squeeze the Buffoon’S remaining gonad. Uhuru is just too much soft

EddyRabbit

Unread post by EddyRabbit » Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:55 pm

NativeSon1 wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:18 pm
Njuri Ncheke wrote:
We have to appreciate that no two people are the same... Think of it this way even your own brother is different from you. Likewise Uhuru has his strengths and weaknesses but overall the main question is this, is his weaknesses a thing Nasa can exploit crucially? If yes then we need to be so worried.... My own assessment is that Uhuru is temperamental but quickly recollects himself ... This is something Nasa cant really exploit for long term purposes. But Uhuru main weakness according to me is inability to develop personal intelligence which is a major defect for a leader operating in an environment of strong
opposition. Uhuru relies on intelligence bodies CID NIS and security agents for data collection failing to constitute his own parallel personal intelligence gathering and analysis methods. If you look at and compare Uhuru with Meles Zenawi (RIP) and other Ethiopian Presidents, Kagame And others, Uhuru seriously falls short and this is his major weakness to me

When your wife makes you food that you don't like, like pasta and stupid Macaroni in my case, you go to court!

You get an injunction whereby the judge prohibits or bars her from making such food whenever you are home.

It has now become a place for defeating justice and lawyers are making a killing representing everyone

The Maraga incident is one such instance where courts were used to circumvent justice.

We copied and pasted it from the UK, USA, South Africa and such like places but it has very little if anything from us.

The evil society gave it to us and in some instances, they even left grey areas where a constitutional crisis could emanate because the law is not clear.

When we pass a law that in the event of the death of a candidate, the election is put off, that is madness.

The constitution is the problem. Even the thug jimmy got an anticipatory bond yeaterday...that forbids a potential arreat.

How did we get to this?

One more thing:

We need a dictator.

Uhuruto have been doing it right with all the intimidation (for lack of a better word).

The stupid constitution was a reaction against Moi and nothing else. Raila claims to have fought for democracy yet the idiot capitalized on tribal arithmetic and brainwashing his belligerent suicidal Omeras as political tools . Actually one party state or a partiless democracy was the ideal system for Kenyans. But reduce the Presidential Powers Moi has only three notches down. Also include stuff like devolution. Let politicians run as individuals either belonging to no party or as independents .
Better to bare a thief than a lazy fool who keep whining and complaining come rain come sunshine* Eddy. D. Rabbit 1815

Energizer

Unread post by Energizer » Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:42 pm

Uhuru main weakness is that he doesn't have a close trusted friend who can tell him hard nosed truth about his weaknesses, chief of which is an aversion to confrontation and hence the inability to make up his mind once and for all and stand his ground. He naively believes the opposition has good intentions at heart without realising that if they could, they would kill him today. Uhuru has no sense of paranoia and trusts too much in people's goodwill!

Why did he not embark on overhauling this ultra-liberal constitution immediately after 2013 elections? There are enough obnoxious clauses in it that document would be rejected by conservative Kenyan society by 90% in a referendum. He should have stood his ground on sending Isaak Hassan commission home; should have pushed new laws to tame a media and judiciary that has been hijacked by foreign interests - how do you allow 70 foreign 'researchers' to infiltrate the Judiciary?? Madness. Why has he now not signed the new electoral laws as he had said? Does he think Raila will relent on his assaults of Jubilee because he has paused in signing the bill? Who the fuck is advising him?

By now, Uhuru should have made it clear that if October 26 elections are disrupted, he will not only declare a sstate of emergency, he'll call out the troops and impose martial law, suspend the constitution, and rule by decree while placing NASA leaders under house arrest for at least one year until their hotheads cool down. Only then will we have a new election under a new totally overhauled IEBC. Let them call him a dictator but if he manages to impose stability and predictability, then investment will continue and the economy will grow.

Enough of the idiotic neo-liberal experiment - it doesn't work even in Europe where either secession is in vogue or right wing govts are taking over.
We believe in Kusema na Kutenda

okoths72

Unread post by okoths72 » Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:01 pm

Uhurus main problem is lack of mandate that is the he is weak.
They stole 2007 that led to stealing of 2013 and now 2017.

Popular. Mandate.

anonymousz

Unread post by anonymousz » Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:35 pm

@Energizer;The "hotheads" will never cool down, fire is the Devil's only friend & inseparable ... only a weak leader would go through all that and put the culprit political thugs under house arrest

On Judiciary & signing the new electoral laws, it's due to incompetence, inertia, deep slumber & a fuzzy mind ... failure to signing the new laws is an indicator that his chains are being yanked to slaughterhouse by the "masters" entrenched in judiciary, IEBC and NASA. AIMMHO

An interesting observation ...

@Energizer wrote:
- how do you allow 70 foreign 'researchers' to infiltrate the Judiciary?? Madness. Why has he now not signed the new electoral laws as he had said?

By now, Uhuru should have made it clear that if October 26 elections are disrupted, he will not only declare a state of emergency, he'll call out the troops and impose martial law, suspend the constitution, and rule by decree while ̶ ̶p̶l̶a̶c̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶N̶A̶S̶A̶ ̶l̶e̶a̶d̶e̶r̶s̶ ̶u̶n̶d̶e̶r̶ ̶h̶o̶u̶s̶e̶ ̶a̶r̶r̶e̶s̶t̶ pɐsbu uƃᴉɟᴉɹ for at least one year until their hotheads cool down. Only then will we have a new election under a new totally overhauled IEBC.
Last edited by anonymousz on Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

anonymousz

Unread post by anonymousz » Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:42 pm

Mr. Itina okoths;

How many Counties do you think Raila has a majority today?
okoths72 wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:01 pm
Uhurus main problem is lack of mandate that is the he is weak.
They stole 2007 that led to stealing of 2013 and now 2017.

Popular. Mandate.

NativeSon1

Unread post by NativeSon1 » Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:59 pm

EddyRabbit wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:55 pm
NativeSon1 wrote:
Njuri Ncheke wrote:
We have to appreciate that no two people are the same... Think of it this way even your own brother is different from you. Likewise Uhuru has his strengths and weaknesses but overall the main question is this, is his weaknesses a thing Nasa can exploit crucially? If yes then we need to be so worried.... My own assessment is that Uhuru is temperamental but quickly recollects himself ... This is something Nasa cant really exploit for long term purposes. But Uhuru main weakness according to me is inability to develop personal intelligence which is a major defect for a leader operating in an environment of strong
opposition. Uhuru relies on intelligence bodies CID NIS and security agents for data collection failing to constitute his own parallel personal intelligence gathering and analysis methods. If you look at and compare Uhuru with Meles Zenawi (RIP) and other Ethiopian Presidents, Kagame And others, Uhuru seriously falls short and this is his major weakness to me

It has now become a place for defeating justice and lawyers are making a killing representing everyone

How did we get to this?

One more thing:

We need a dictator.

The stupid constitution was a reaction against Moi and nothing else. Raila claims to have fought for democracy yet the idiot capitalized on tribal arithmetic and brainwashing his belligerent suicidal Omeras as political tools . Actually one party state or a partiless democracy was the ideal system for Kenyans. But reduce the Presidential Powers Moi has only three notches down. Also include stuff like devolution. Let politicians run as individuals either belonging to no party or as independents .
True.

Moi was able to rule KEnya because he had everything.......every tool!

1. The Chief's (or Chiefs') Act.
2. Public Order Act
3. Detention without trial
4. Special Branch (today's NSIS) with arresting powers.
They'd show up to your house in two or three Land Rovers V8 or 110, with about 15 slim and very mean looking guys in suits.

You'd be carted away as your wife held onto your leg as you dragged her asking....'sasa mnampeleka wapi?' 'Sasa amefanya nini?'

5. E.t.c., e.t.c., e.t.c.

With such laws, people behaved. You wouldn't talk crazy stuff against the government and then, go to your wife's house and eat ugali na nyama, halafu mlale naye kitanda moja.

You'd be a guest at Kamiti.

A little dictatorship is good. That is what will keep nyeuthis at bay.

NativeSon1

Unread post by NativeSon1 » Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:04 pm

EddyRabbit wrote:

One more thing:

We need a dictator.[

I meant to say that KEnya is a very patriarchal society.

we are used to being ruled. Leave us alone and we become our own worst enemy. Tumezoea kutawalwa na kuchapwa. Why do you think all African governments are inept. We can't even collect garbage, make proper roads, seal potholes well........and why do we even have to seal potholes in the first place?

Shouldn't we build roads that last?.

Njuri Ncheke

Unread post by Njuri Ncheke » Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:52 pm

Energizer wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:42 pm
Uhuru main weakness is that he doesn't have a close trusted friend who can tell him hard nosed truth about his weaknesses, chief of which is an aversion to confrontation and hence the inability to make up his mind once and for all and stand his ground. He naively believes the opposition has good intentions at heart without realising that if they could, they would kill him today. Uhuru has no sense of paranoia and trusts too much in people's goodwill!

Why did he not embark on overhauling this ultra-liberal constitution immediately after 2013 elections? There are enough obnoxious clauses in it that document would be rejected by conservative Kenyan society by 90% in a referendum. He should have stood his ground on sending Isaak Hassan commission home; should have pushed new laws to tame a media and judiciary that has been hijacked by foreign interests - how do you allow 70 foreign 'researchers' to infiltrate the Judiciary?? Madness. Why has he now not signed the new electoral laws as he had said? Does he think Raila will relent on his assaults of Jubilee because he has paused in signing the bill? Who the fuck is advising him?

By now, Uhuru should have made it clear that if October 26 elections are disrupted, he will not only declare a sstate of emergency, he'll call out the troops and impose martial law, suspend the constitution, and rule by decree while placing NASA leaders under house arrest for at least one year until their hotheads cool down. Only then will we have a new election under a new totally overhauled IEBC. Let them call him a dictator but if he manages to impose stability and predictability, then investment will continue and the economy will grow.

Enough of the idiotic neo-liberal experiment - it doesn't work even in Europe where either secession is in vogue or right wing govts are taking over.
This is what exactly am saying its called persona intelligence, personal intelligence is defined as :
an intelligence that involves reasoning about personality and personality-related information. Each of us has a personality, and personal intelligence allows us to reason both about ourselves and about other people. For example, whenever we notice another person’s pattern of behavior—that he/she is good at problem solving, or late, or kind or even violent—we are using our personal intelligence to describe the individual and, often, to anticipate her or his future behavior.
Uhuru is like you mentioned trust too much in other people goodwill, at his position as the head of state, he solely relies on state institutions to gather information about opposition forgetting the same state institutions are infiltrated by pro Nasa guys, and thats why we are now here, believe me if it was not for Ruto ,Uhuru would have flipped over, Thats why nasa hate Ruto so much,i dare say Kibaki is 10 times harder than Uhuru
DAS GEMA REICH
Mountain Warriors: Pre colonial warfare of The Meru of Mt.kenya

SaltyLight
Level: Imperial Majesty

Unread post by SaltyLight » Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:00 pm

NativeSon1 wrote:
Njuri Ncheke wrote:
We have to appreciate that no two people are the same... Think of it this way even your own brother is different from you. Likewise Uhuru has his strengths and weaknesses but overall the main question is this, is his weaknesses a thing Nasa can exploit crucially? If yes then we need to be so worried.... My own assessment is that Uhuru is temperamental but quickly recollects himself ... This is something Nasa cant really exploit for long term purposes. But Uhuru main weakness according to me is inability to develop personal intelligence which is a major defect for a leader operating in an environment of strong opposition. Uhuru relies on intelligence bodies CID NIS and security agents for data collection failing to constitute his own parallel personal intelligence gathering and analysis methods. If you look at and compare Uhuru with Meles Zenawi (RIP) and other Ethiopian Presidents, Kagame And others, Uhuru seriously falls short and this is his major weakness to me

It has now become a place for defeating justice and lawyers are making a killing representing everyone.

How did we get to this?

One more thing:

We need a dictator.

The constitution is bogus i agree. But the problem with Uhuru is that he wants to eb seen to be follwing the constitution. Is Raila following the constitution? It is only the executive that can enforce the law, and parliament has excellent powers to tame a rogue Judiciary.

Do you think that if Raila had the numbers in parliament and was president that the opposition would be running circles about him?

Is he not the one that gave diplomatic immunity to IDLO even after we all knew that the EVIL society is EVIL?
One might blame the intelligence service, the NIS or whatever, but it is the job of the president to set the pace.

Once Uhuru has consolidated his powers, he should then think of amending the constitution. Where he can through a bi-partisan agreement in parliament, or through coecion, and where possible through a referendum. HE needs to provide leadership

SaltyLight

Unread post by SaltyLight » Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:10 pm

Energizer wrote:

Nothing to Add - except two things:

Use the same zeal to fight corruption, even if it means bring the task of fighting corruption within the CID. This would make him super popular and he could quickly declare any opponent "A corrupt statu-quosit"

Deal with the media thoroughly. Make strict media laws and follow them. Our media houses are allowed to broadcast incitement with impunity. Take control of media houses through regulated advertisement.

If Uhuru had done from 2013, Jubilee would be having 2/3 majority in parliament.

SaltyLight

Unread post by SaltyLight » Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:13 pm

NativeSon1 wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:59 pm
EddyRabbit wrote:
NativeSon1 wrote:

How did we get to this?

One more thing:

We need a dictator.

True.

Moi was able to rule KEnya because he had everything.......every tool!

1. The Chief's (or Chiefs') Act.
2. Public Order Act
3. Detention without trial
4. Special Branch (today's NSIS) with arresting powers.
They'd show up to your house in two or three Land Rovers V8 or 110, with about 15 slim and very mean looking guys in suits.

You'd be carted away as your wife held onto your leg as you dragged her asking....'sasa mnampeleka wapi?' 'Sasa amefanya nini?'

5. E.t.c., e.t.c., e.t.c.

With such laws, people behaved. You wouldn't talk crazy stuff against the government and then, go to your wife's house and eat ugali na nyama, halafu mlale naye kitanda moja.

You'd be a guest at Kamiti.

A little dictatorship is good. That is what will keep nyeuthis at bay.
And what prevents Uhuru from setting up those laws you've mentioned? So long as its for the good of the country?

Energizer

Unread post by Energizer » Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:15 am

Yap. Uhuru should be very grateful to Ruto otherwise Raila would have eaten him alive by now. Uhuru has great transformative ideas, the real reason i support him, but his political management in order to achieve those goals thoroughly sucks.

Njuri Ncheke wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:52 pm
Energizer wrote:

This is what exactly am saying its called persona intelligence, personal intelligence is defined as :
an intelligence that involves reasoning about personality and personality-related information. Each of us has a personality, and personal intelligence allows us to reason both about ourselves and about other people. For example, whenever we notice another person’s pattern of behavior—that he/she is good at problem solving, or late, or kind or even violent—we are using our personal intelligence to describe the individual and, often, to anticipate her or his future behavior.
Uhuru is like you mentioned trust too much in other people goodwill, at his position as the head of state, he solely relies on state institutions to gather information about opposition forgetting the same state institutions are infiltrated by pro Nasa guys, and thats why we are now here, believe me if it was not for Ruto ,Uhuru would have flipped over, Thats why nasa hate Ruto so much,i dare say Kibaki is 10 times harder than Uhuru
We believe in Kusema na Kutenda