Baba’s Finest Speech yet...

Politics
User avatar
anonymousz
Level: Nobles
Posts: 908
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2016 7:28 am

Re: Baba’s Finest Speech yet...

Unread post by anonymousz » Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:26 am

Baba is tripping, kwa kiswahili anateleza uzee
vooke wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:37 pm

User avatar
vooke
Level: Council of the gods
Posts: 11178
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:03 am
Location: Nairobbery

Re: Baba’s Finest Speech yet...

Unread post by vooke » Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:44 am

anonymousz wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:26 am
Baba is tripping, kwa kiswahili anateleza uzee
vooke wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:37 pm
How
"No warrior entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier." (2 Timothy 2:4)..

obienga
Level: Council of the gods
Posts: 5269
Joined: Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:28 pm

Re: Baba’s Finest Speech yet...

Unread post by obienga » Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:47 am

JahKisumu wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:11 pm
I just don't understand why people keep empowering this Vooke joker character who is clearly convoluted and gabbles nonsense that fits him.
The dude is like a feather aimlessly blowing in the wind; unable to take a stand but by any cost want's to belong to the winning team. The "I told you so" types that get a whole bar into a fight. Clearly we all know JaCon is his god!!
I do not see it as empowering the fake pastor, we know they are a professional troll. Exposing such bandia pastors is essential as they are playing a role in the propagation of disinformation, Jakuonist garbage and in nearly every occurrence, blatant lies.

User avatar
anonymousz
Level: Nobles
Posts: 908
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2016 7:28 am

Re: Baba’s Finest Speech yet...

Unread post by anonymousz » Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:40 am

Kwani wewe pastor wa kanisa ya misalaba ngapi?

Si ni Baba alisema Kenya siyo ya Kikuyu na kalenjin juzi, na sasa anasema nini? kama hiyo si kuteleza ni kuslide ...

Makanisa ya kawaida hufuata taratibu ya repentance kwanza, harafu wanaendelea ...

Hizi politics za baba ni za uongo wa kukojolea upepo

Tunaelewana pastor Vooke?
vooke wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:44 am
anonymousz wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:26 am
Baba is tripping, kwa kiswahili anateleza uzee
vooke wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:37 pm
How

User avatar
vooke
Level: Council of the gods
Posts: 11178
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:03 am
Location: Nairobbery

Re: Baba’s Finest Speech yet...

Unread post by vooke » Sat Oct 21, 2017 9:11 am

anonymousz wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:40 am
Kwani wewe pastor wa kanisa ya misalaba ngapi?

Si ni Baba alisema Kenya siyo ya Kikuyu na kalenjin juzi, na sasa anasema nini? kama hiyo si kuteleza ni kuslide ...

Makanisa ya kawaida hufuata taratibu ya repentance kwanza, harafu wanaendelea ...

Hizi politics za baba ni za uongo wa kukojolea upepo

Tunaelewana pastor Vooke?
vooke wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:44 am
anonymousz wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:26 am
Baba is tripping, kwa kiswahili anateleza uzee

How
Hatuelewani lakini ni sawa
"No warrior entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier." (2 Timothy 2:4)..

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot] and 35 guests