IEBC CEO Ezra Chiloba Opens Out about a Planned Secret Meeting with Raila Odinga

Politics

iMansfield
Level: Council of the gods

Re: IEBC CEO Ezra Chiloba Opens Out about a Planned Secret Meeting with Raila Odinga

Unread post by iMansfield » Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:08 pm

http://www.mwakilishi.com/article/kenya ... with-raila
Chiloba further says that a similar meeting was organized two weeks ago. He said that he found a lady and a gentleman waiting for him at the reception area of the commission's headquarters at around 1:30 am, after having had a busy day preparing for the repeat election.
Remember this:
It was later noted that, according to CCTV footage, Msando was spotted on Mombasa road with a female passenger and two men in his car. It was also said he appeared uneasy with the passengers in his car. Read more: https://www.tuko.co.ke/248394-the-club- ... tml#248394
Without Prejudice.
"We face neither East nor West: we face forward." - Kwame Nkrumah

vooke

Re: IEBC CEO Ezra Chiloba Opens Out about a Planned Secret Meeting with Raila Odinga

Unread post by vooke » Sat Oct 21, 2017 9:13 am

Gutter press
"No warrior entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier." (2 Timothy 2:4)..

YellowOne
Level: Imperial Majesty

Unread post by YellowOne » Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:04 am

:lol: :lol:
I know probably you are used to
when you demand poor people tithe
and you say, "Toa Dada" and they Say "Amen!". and you say "Toa Dugu" and they say "Amen!"
Toa Dugu, Toa Dada, Amen! after preaching to the gullible that their riches are in heaven if only they give up their worldly possessions to you!
vooke wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2017 9:13 am
Gutter press
`/ [- |_ |_ () \/\/ () |\| [-

True RV

Unread post by True RV » Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:20 am

YellowOne wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:04 am

and you say, "Toa Dada" and they Say "Amen!". and you say "Toa Dugu" and they say "Amen!"
Toa Dugu, Toa Dada, Amen! after preaching to the gullible that their riches are in heaven if only they give up their worldly possessions to you!

Gutter press
[/quote]
-TRV -

vooke

Unread post by vooke » Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:37 am

YellowOne wrote:
vooke wrote:
Gutter press
I don’t collect tithes
"No warrior entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier." (2 Timothy 2:4)..

True RV

Unread post by True RV » Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:50 am

Honestly vooke on not collecting tiths as you put it here
I don’t collect tithes on your words. Are you true to be honest?
I saythis coz I went to church every Sunday in Nairobi:: what I saw there is a MONEY sucking system. Plz elaborate on Money+Churches+who owns churches + the African externals pastors invited to Kenyan churches without being known whether they are really God,s men or Nigerians on goats skins. Plz reply.

TRV

vooke wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:37 am
YellowOne wrote:
vooke wrote:

Gutter press
I don’t collect tithes
-TRV -

YellowOne
Level: Imperial Majesty

Unread post by YellowOne » Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:58 am

maybe you don't. you let your other ordained pasta do so on your behalf.
I would assume you stand by smirking while they leach the gullible. not say you don't adore the porker face they adorn when they sing "Toa Dugu, Toa Dada".
my point is if don't because it not right, why do you let others do it. shouldn't you preach against it
vooke wrote:

I don’t collect tithes
`/ [- |_ |_ () \/\/ () |\| [-

obienga

Unread post by obienga » Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:06 am

iMansfield wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:08 pm
http://www.mwakilishi.com/article/kenya ... with-raila
Chiloba further says that a similar meeting was organized two weeks ago. He said that he found a lady and a gentleman waiting for him at the reception area of the commission's headquarters at around 1:30 am, after having had a busy day preparing for the repeat election.
Remember this:
It was later noted that, according to CCTV footage, Msando was spotted on Mombasa road with a female passenger and two men in his car. It was also said he appeared uneasy with the passengers in his car. Read more: https://www.tuko.co.ke/248394-the-club- ... tml#248394
Without Prejudice.
The original article: http://www.nation.co.ke/news/Ezra-Chilo ... index.html

vooke

Unread post by vooke » Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:04 am

YellowOne wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:58 am
maybe you don't. you let your other ordained pasta do so on your behalf.
I would assume you stand by smirking while they leach the gullible. not say you don't adore the porker face they adorn when they sing "Toa Dugu, Toa Dada".
my point is if don't because it not right, why do you let others do it. shouldn't you preach against it
vooke wrote:

I don’t collect tithes
What are you saying?