KDF boss warns NASA...

Politics
Energizer
Level: Council of the gods

KDF boss warns NASA...

Unread post by Energizer » Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:30 am

Uh oh..Military Chief and CGS Samson Mwathethe basically warning NASA to watch out...they'll not be allowed to mess up this nation on, before or after October 26:

https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2017/10 ... l_c1656542
We believe in Kusema na Kutenda

iMansfield

Re: KDF boss warns NASA...

Unread post by iMansfield » Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:40 am

Military should keep off politics.Uhuru should be very worried if he sanctioned this,and if he didn't,mwathethe should keep off politics,

Without Prejudice.
"We face neither East nor West: we face forward." - Kwame Nkrumah

Energizer

Unread post by Energizer » Sun Oct 22, 2017 4:26 am

iMansfield wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:40 am
Military should keep off politics.Uhuru should be very worried if he sanctioned this,and if he didn't,mwathethe should keep off politics,

Without Prejudice.
Mwathethe is not engaging in politics, just doing his job and reminding the secessionist hotheads that he has a constitutional job and the mandate to do it:
Article 241(3):

The Defence Forces—

(a) are responsible for the defence and protection of the sovereignty and territorial integrity of the Republic; The bold text is with direct reference to ignorant secessionist calls.

(b) shall assist and cooperate with other authorities in situations of emergency or disaster, and report to the National Assembly whenever deployed in such circumstances; and

(c) may be deployed to restore peace in any part of Kenya affected by unrest or instability only with the approval of the National Assembly. This is for those claiming KDF cannot be deployed internally as i heard Mbadi stupidly claiming
Mwathethe is simply advising the reckless hotheads to take note because most of them have no idea what they are courting. Better to be aware now of their limits than to be caught by surprise and then start crying 'my constitutional rights'. Nothing political in that.

vooke

Unread post by vooke » Sun Oct 22, 2017 4:55 am

Negro should zip it..yes we know he is a Jubilidiot but he shouldn’t rub it in
"No warrior entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier." (2 Timothy 2:4)..

iMansfield

Unread post by iMansfield » Sun Oct 22, 2017 6:29 am

Energizer wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2017 4:26 am
iMansfield wrote:

Without Prejudice.
Mwathethe is not engaging in politics, just doing his job and reminding the secessionist hotheads that he has a constitutional job and the mandate to do it:
Article 241(3):

The Defence Forces—

(a) are responsible for the defence and protection of the sovereignty and territorial integrity of the Republic; The bold text is with direct reference to ignorant secessionist calls.

(b) shall assist and cooperate with other authorities in situations of emergency or disaster, and report to the National Assembly whenever deployed in such circumstances; and

(c) may be deployed to restore peace in any part of Kenya affected by unrest or instability only with the approval of the National Assembly. This is for those claiming KDF cannot be deployed internally as i heard Mbadi stupidly claiming
Mwathethe is simply advising the reckless hotheads to take note because most of them have no idea what they are courting. Better to be aware now of their limits than to be caught by surprise and then start crying 'my constitutional rights'. Nothing political in that.
I wish milton obote was alive to advise you after what idi amin did to him,military should keep off politics,

Without Prejudice.

obienga

Unread post by obienga » Sun Oct 22, 2017 6:58 am

vooke wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2017 4:55 am
He said what he said, Nipate's #1 troll ranting, confirms that it hit where it hurts the violent lot.
He said politicians should stop issuing statements that could plunge the country into violence and bloodshed.
"Everybody has a right to vote or not vote. Those who would like to vote should go, those who do not should remain (at home).
The day will pass and Kenya will continue," he said on Saturday.
“What I saw there I would not like to see in this country. In Iraq I saw a big mass grave that had many bodies bundled together. I do not want to witness that, let us respect each other,’’ he said.

Energizer

Unread post by Energizer » Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:44 am

Mwathethe IS NOT Idi Amin, KDF is not Amin's Uganda Army of 1971 composed of his primitive and illiterate kakwa tribesmen, and the CGS has a responsibility to warn his ignorant and extremely naive fellow Giriama in Kingi and Jumwa what the consequences of secession mean. It is not as simple as bringing a motion to parliament, which will certainly be defeated, and then what?

Their only option will be to secede by force, but before they do that, they should study what happened in South Sudan first secessionist war with 0.5m dead in 17 years https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_S ... _Civil_War and then South Sudan second secessionist war with 1 - 2 million dead in 22 years https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_ ... _Civil_War or the Eritrean secessionist war with 230k dead over 29 years https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eritrea ... dependence

By the time Kingi and Jumwa get their Coast republic, they will either be dead or emaciated old crones and Kilifi will be a scorched earth famine wasteland.

Mwathethe is a former UN peacekeeper posted to various hotspots around Africa and Europe and has seen with his own eyes what horrors humans are capable of in the name of fighting for their 'rights'. Should he keep quiet now in the current charged political atmosphere because it is supposedly politically incorrect? You people amaze me.
iMansfield wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2017 6:29 am
Energizer wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2017 4:26 am
iMansfield wrote:

Without Prejudice.
Article 241(3):

The Defence Forces—

I wish milton obote was alive to advise you after what idi amin did to him,military should keep off politics,

Without Prejudice.

Logan

Unread post by Logan » Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:47 am

iMansfield wrote:

Without Prejudice.
Logan wrote:
Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:29 pm
Now Kenya Police are also armed with pangas? :roll:
How do you convince me that we don't have Mungiki dressed as police when CS Interior threatens to unleash Chinkororo gang on demonstrators?

And that is the fact these jiggermen never realize....they think others are all their slaves like the kales.

Let them threaten chokoras. A country can only be made of willing citizens. :D

On Thursday, some ODM politicians from Kilifi led by Governor Amason Kingi were quoted in the media, addressing residents of Rabai that they would plan for secession if voting takes place next week. :)

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=69175&start=150
The only power we can share with Jubilee is Electricity. ~ Raila Amollo Odinga :D

vooke

Unread post by vooke » Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:32 am

obienga wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2017 6:58 am
vooke wrote:
He said what he said, Nipate's #1 troll ranting, confirms that it hit where it hurts the violent lot.
He said politicians should stop issuing statements that could plunge the country into violence and bloodshed.
"Everybody has a right to vote or not vote. Those who would like to vote should go, those who do not should remain (at home).
“What I saw there I would not like to see in this country. In Iraq I saw a big mass grave that had many bodies bundled together. I do not want to witness that, let us respect each other,’’ he said.
That’s so Jubilee-esque and it’s not cool. What is his business?
"No warrior entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier." (2 Timothy 2:4)..

obienga

Unread post by obienga » Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:51 am

vooke wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:32 am
obienga wrote:
vooke wrote:
KDF has been the one force Jakuonists fear most in their quest to spawn anarchy and chaos. It is no wonder that any statement alluding to Jakuonist's evil plans from KDF quarters drives them into a crazed and anguished frenzy. Jaribuni ghasia zenu, you will know that you did not know.

JahKisumu
Level: Nobles

Unread post by JahKisumu » Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:59 am

Like Mzee said fanya nyokonyoko utajua Kenya iko na serekali... emphasis on kali!!
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=70773
“Ndio Raila Akuwe President Lazima Watu Wakufe Kiasi"
"For Raila to Become President People Must Die"
Raila Killing Kenyans Since 1982 And Counting

obienga

Unread post by obienga » Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:17 am

vooke

Unread post by vooke » Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:04 am

obienga wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:51 am
vooke wrote:
obienga wrote:

KDF has been the one force Jakuonists fear most in their quest to spawn anarchy and chaos. It is no wonder that any statement alluding to Jakuonist's evil plans from KDF quarters drives them into a crazed and anguished frenzy. Jaribuni ghasia zenu, you will know that you did not know.
You want us to go Egypt way?

KDF should steer clear of domestic politics

iMansfield

Unread post by iMansfield » Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:23 am

Energizer wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:44 am
Mwathethe IS NOT Idi Amin, KDF is not Amin's Uganda Army of 1971 composed of his primitive and illiterate kakwa tribesmen, and the CGS has a responsibility to warn his ignorant and extremely naive fellow Giriama in Kingi and Jumwa what the consequences of secession mean. It is not as simple as bringing a motion to parliament, which will certainly be defeated, and then what?

Their only option will be to secede by force, but before they do that, they should study what happened in South Sudan first secessionist war with 0.5m dead in 17 years https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_S ... _Civil_War and then South Sudan second secessionist war with 1 - 2 million dead in 22 years https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_ ... _Civil_War or the Eritrean secessionist war with 230k dead over 29 years https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eritrea ... dependence

By the time Kingi and Jumwa get their Coast republic, they will either be dead or emaciated old crones and Kilifi will be a scorched earth famine wasteland.

Mwathethe is a former UN peacekeeper posted to various hotspots around Africa and Europe and has seen with his own eyes what horrors humans are capable of in the name of fighting for their 'rights'. Should he keep quiet now in the current charged political atmosphere because it is supposedly politically incorrect? You people amaze me.
There are no differences between generals because they are trained to use force not diplomacy and the beginning of military solutions is the beginning of lawlessness and disorder.All over the world,The qualifications of joining the military are very low.For a long time in kenya i think the qualifications were D+.During the times of Idi Amin in the 1940s and 1930s,Many people were illiterate and you can equate Amin Fourth Grade education to current qualifications of joining kdf so the moment you say idi amin was illiterate,Just know all armies in the world,majority are illieterate because armies are gangs which are just official on paper.

Secondly,Majority tribes in uganda when amin overthrew obote were lango and acholi who were obotes tribes and shemeji (like luhya luo).Idi Amin was a Kakwa who are NUBI (tall dark big) and they were very few in the Uganda military,so Amin did not overthrow because Obote did not have his tribesmen in the army.Idi Amin overthrew Obote because of the following:

(a) Obote was closing British businesses and wanted to expel indian british,Apart from that he had fought with the baganda king mutesa and so he led a divided country,remember baganda are majority in uganda and uganda has other kingdoms like toro,banyoro who were angry of obote actions.Its these two major factors which gave Amin the strength to overthrow obote because he would count some support and use these two factors as excuses:

Similarly listen to mwathethe carefully:

Part 1,
obienga wrote:
I agree.

Part 2
obienga wrote:
Listen carefully,The only way of raila and uhuru respecting each other is through dialogue.What if they don't respect each other?

Its the head of armed forces (uhuru) who should talk not any other head of military division,

Without Prejudice.

obienga

Unread post by obienga » Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:13 am

vooke wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:04 am
obienga wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:51 am
vooke wrote:

You want us to go Egypt way?

KDF should steer clear of domestic politics
Jakuonist, the Egypt way is where Jakuon wants to take Kenyans. Do you think we have forgotten Jakuon was posting instructions on how Egyptians managed to kill 4000 police officers and encouraging his wafuasi to make molotov cocktails? KDF have a mandate to protect the territorial integrity of Kenya against her enemies who happen to include domestic terrorists. Throwing molotov cocktails is not the same thing as peaceful demonstrations. They also have a mandate to lend support to other security agencies. Now that is not about politics.