Incorrigible mikateans, can't even mourn fellow bloggers at the bottom of Lake Nakuru, all threads ni Raila Laila tu..

Politics

Garlic
Level: Imperial Majesty

Re: Incorrigible mikateans, can't even mourn fellow bloggers at the bottom of Lake Nakuru, all threads ni Raila Laila tu

Unread post by Garlic » Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:01 pm

Forwardoh wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:36 pm
RIP
Looks like you personally knew some of them. All we can say is that THEY MAY RIP. and may we find out the cause of that tragedy so that we may remedy such a cause never to recur again.

YellowOne
Level: Imperial Majesty

Re: Incorrigible mikateans, can't even mourn fellow bloggers at the bottom of Lake Nakuru, all threads ni Raila Laila tu

Unread post by YellowOne » Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:29 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

4 more days as per nowhereanyway.
let me see, time I could hold my breath

Forwardoh wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:36 pm
RIP
`/ [- |_ |_ () \/\/ () |\| [-

JahKikuyu
Level: Aristocrats

Unread post by JahKikuyu » Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:54 pm

Media reports of the group having drank the whole night might be a little far fetched. The captain (Mulowa) had an enviable track record. He had flown many of the movers and shakers in Kenya, TZ and UG. One does not attain such heights if they have a habit of club hopping till morning
JahKikuyu

RV Heavy hitter!
Level: Council of the gods

Unread post by RV Heavy hitter! » Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:42 pm

The tragedy is the fact that there is no working first responders. It's very disgusting to be in a place where you know help cannot arrive in the time of need. Poor souls. R.I.P
Those mcas and mpigs visiting USA should be coming to learn how fire fighters, paramedics and police respond to emergencies very quick. In my neighborhood, you can sue the city for failing to respond to emergency within 5-8 minutes.... to avoid these real lawsuits, first responders always respond in less than 5 minutes. Every person in Kenya should be outraged kabisa!
With Love, Marriage is the most amazing event in one's life, the foundation of happiness, joy and success. , RVhh!
Natukae kwa Undugu, Amani na UHURU Muigai.'' - The National Anthem of Kenya