NASA leaders have not yet ditched Safaricom..

Politics
obienga
Level: Council of the gods

Re: NASA leaders have not yet ditched Safaricom..

Unread post by obienga » Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:27 pm

There is a reason why Safaricom is the market leader and Airtel is on its knees with insurmountable debt. There is nothing that compels Safaricom to rent space on its towers to Airtel and if Jakuon thinks that is going to happen because of his boycott, then he is mistaken. Airtel has to worry about how its going to remain afloat when after getting into 45 billion in debt, its coverage remains spotty nationwide.
True RV wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2017 1:01 pm
Forward, take for example Nairobi alone where the network is suppose to be equal for all. Think the strength of signal when you are hundreds of KM away. Icant fish covarage for the entire country now. Above is Airtel, below Safaricom.
TRV,
You are an engineer. You should know that a telco does not have to own towers all over the place. Telecommunications companies commonly sublease use of their towers to other providers.. I know this because it was in our syllabus in college for us to work out such a cost sharing. The only downside is if the owner of the tower is busy, they can keep those subleasing waiting thereby degrading their service.

Airtel can therefore rent spare capacity from telcom from safaricom towers where the customer capacity makes economic sense. With more customers spread all round, Airtel will now have the incentive to sublease or do what it takes to improve their reach.

Equity Bank has a telecom network called Equitel. It does not have any towers yet one can call country wide with Equitel. How does this happen? I have given you a clue.

anonymousz
Level: Nobles

Unread post by anonymousz » Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:34 am

It's called monopoly. I'm no fun of Safaricom & NOT for reasons advanced by wenda wazimu NASA/MRM, but that Safaricom as a monopoly power is bilking Kenyans, inhibiting technological innovations, ( & yes I know Mpesa is world renowned ).

NASA / MRM boycott of Safaricom is akin to "Kũhũra itimu mateke kana kũhũra maĩ na ndĩrĩ" kicking spear with your feet or grinding water in a mortar.

These boycotts are silly, Brookside ONLY needs to relabel their milk and call it "fresh Bondo fish milk", Safaricom is a monopoly, the boycotts continues self alienation/marginalization of a community, and pulling those that want to climb out of Raila Odinga hell dungeon back in. It's about time lakeside folks embarked on a liberation from Raila Odinga stranglehold to primitive leadership!

@obienga wrote:
There is a reason why Safaricom is the market leader and Airtel is on its knees with insurmountable debt.

True RV

Unread post by True RV » Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:17 am

I called Orengo's Safaricom number today Nov. 11th @ 3:05 pm using internet aka private number. I did it twice. His safaricom number is ALIVE and RINGING!!

I guess he is now using his sister's number, Margaret Orengo; the number he used to contact #WakoraNetwork 4
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile I got this from Pauline Njoroge in Facebook

John Mbadi told a reporter that NASA supporters who own Mpesa shops should close them them down because even if they don't those shops will soon run out of business. When asked how those supporters will survive as that is what they depend on for a livelihood, he said they should make a sacrifice as resistance is about sacrifice. So, a man or a woman who feeds his/her family and educates his/her children from the proceeds of that business should just close it down and have the children at home starving. What is Raila and Mbadi sacrificing that would cost the lives of their children? Is there a day that their children will sleep hungry or miss school coz they lack fee? This is is not only selfish, It is evil.... it is demonic!
Meanwhile I asked one NASA supporter why she was still using her Safaricom line. Her response, "I can't join in that boycott stupidity." I have also called a couple of NASA affiliated bloggers to see if they have changed their lines. To my surprise they are still on Safaricom. I dare say that this boycott will backfire and once it does, no one will ever take Raila seriously. His advisers have led him to a very bad end.

-TRV -

Energizer

Unread post by Energizer » Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:21 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Bloody hypocrites....and truly evil :roll:

True RV wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:17 am
I called Orengo's Safaricom number today Nov. 11th @ 3:05 pm using internet aka private number. I did it twice. His safaricom number is ALIVE and RINGING!!

I guess he is now using his sister's number, Margaret Orengo; the number he used to contact #WakoraNetwork 4
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile I got this from Pauline Njoroge in Facebook

John Mbadi told a reporter that NASA supporters who own Mpesa shops should close them them down because even if they don't those shops will soon run out of business. When asked how those supporters will survive as that is what they depend on for a livelihood, he said they should make a sacrifice as resistance is about sacrifice. So, a man or a woman who feeds his/her family and educates his/her children from the proceeds of that business should just close it down and have the children at home starving. What is Raila and Mbadi sacrificing that would cost the lives of their children? Is there a day that their children will sleep hungry or miss school coz they lack fee? This is is not only selfish, It is evil.... it is demonic!
Meanwhile I asked one NASA supporter why she was still using her Safaricom line. Her response, "I can't join in that boycott stupidity." I have also called a couple of NASA affiliated bloggers to see if they have changed their lines. To my surprise they are still on Safaricom. I dare say that this boycott will backfire and once it does, no one will ever take Raila seriously. His advisers have led him to a very bad end.

We believe in Kusema na Kutenda

True RV

Unread post by True RV » Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:41 pm

I suspect that Orengo is using the number of this woman, Magaret Orengo: the number he used when talking to #WakoraNetwork 4. That is Magaret Orengo in WhatsApp image. She quickly removed it after I posted it here the first time online

Energizer wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:21 pm
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Bloody hypocrites....and truly evil :roll:

-------Magaret Orengo........... her phone used by James Orengo
-TRV -

Logan

Unread post by Logan » Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:41 am

ImageImage
Something's working....Brookside milk and unga 😂 #Resist
The only power we can share with Jubilee is Electricity. ~ Raila Amollo Odinga :D

anonymousz
Level: Nobles

Unread post by anonymousz » Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:55 am

Bastard!
Kenya has oversupply of milk – dairy board
Mar. 03, 2016, 6:00 am
By AGATHA NGOTHO
https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2016/03 ... d_c1305403
Logan wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:41 am
Something's working....Brookside milk 😂 #Resist

Logan

Unread post by Logan » Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:02 am

anonymousz wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:55 am
Bastard!
Kenya has oversupply of milk – dairy board
Mar. 03, 2016, 6:00 am
By AGATHA NGOTHO
https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2016/03 ... d_c1305403
Logan wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:41 am
Something's working....Brookside milk 😂 #Resist

Jinga wewe...that is true, and makes the boycott hurt worse, you get it, retard? :lol: :lol: :lol:
The only power we can share with Jubilee is Electricity. ~ Raila Amollo Odinga :D

Logan

Unread post by Logan » Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:27 am

Logan wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:25 am
Re: Why Chupiless Thieves Must Go Home...

True RV

Unread post by True RV » Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:53 am

Wrong Logan wrong and misleading!!

Headline states one thing...that NASA boycott led to 20 billion dive in Safaricom value. Subtitle states that the 20 b dive in share value is a market correction after first half year result...silly contradiction that define poor editorial designs of newspapers in Kenya.

Logan wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:27 am
Logan wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:25 am
Re: Why Chupiless Thieves Must Go Home...
-TRV -

True RV

Unread post by True RV » Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:37 am

The woman (allegedly James Orengo's sister) whose Safaricom's number is alleged to have been used by Orengo to connect to #WakoraNetwork 4 to deny Jubilee August 8 elections is well alive online with Safaricom (Sunday 12th Nov). Since coming to forefront on local papers, she has removed her photoes on social media including the one on this thread. To me it implies that Orengo is still connecting with the Network using the same number.

I also figure out that she has a facebook name going by Lynet Orengo. She has 37 followers many of them Orengos. One of her friends Orengo bisness woman living in Mombasa has even Ida Odina as her facebook friend.

Lynet Orengo's facebook: all images deleted just like in WhatsApp
https://www.facebook.com/lynet.orengo

Check also
https://www.facebook.com/marylene.oreng ... riends.all

True RV wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:41 pm
I suspect that Orengo is using the number of this woman, Magaret Orengo: the number he used when talking to #WakoraNetwork 4. That is Magaret Orengo in WhatsApp image. She quickly removed it after I posted it here the first time online

Energizer wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:21 pm

-------Magaret Orengo........... her phone used by James Orengo
-TRV -

True RV

Unread post by True RV » Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:20 am

On Wed. 15th today. Wetangula's second wife, Ann, is still using Safaricom phone :D Only IDIOTS are fooled by NYASA to switch to Airtel. Proof... seen Today @ 8:30am

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
https://postimg.org/image/7zqee09vf/
https://postimg.org/image/7bhjv78mj/

-TRV -