NASA leaders have not yet ditched Safaricom..

Politics
Energizer
Level: Council of the gods

NASA leaders have not yet ditched Safaricom..

Unread post by Energizer » Mon Nov 06, 2017 2:51 am

Told you so..the bloody hypocrites :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/ureport ... ion-bosses
On Saturday, a Jubilee MP in the presence of journalists cheekily called one of his NASA colleagues who has been vocal on the matter to prove that theirs was all hot-air, and he picked up!

To further buttress the point, the legislator sent his colleague money which he gladly acknowledged to have received!
Mutahi Ngunyi also sent money to Paybill No 991444, and the money was accepted! The NASA crooks HAVE NOT taken down the paybill No and are still accepting funds and contributions to '1 million man march' ;)

Only the gullible and extremely dense fanatics like Major Okoths wuod Itina have voluntarily and enthusiastically destroyed their Safaricom sim cards :lol: :lol:
We believe in Kusema na Kutenda

michaeljoseph
Level: Imperial Majesty

Re: NASA leaders have not yet ditched Safaricom..

Unread post by michaeljoseph » Mon Nov 06, 2017 3:12 am

Bwana EverReady,
I tell you the truth, supporters of wazimu mkuu need to through this process. Imagine what would happen to wazimu mkuu supporters IF he stepped down immediately after the August 8th 2017 election. Try imagining the fellows you know who hang onto the mad mans words.

These guys need to keep their minds busy with tales of upuzi, ati boycott and other stories. Consider for a minute, IF the Israelites simply walked out of Egypt when they make their request to go home? How would Pharaoh and his people reacted? It would have destroyed them. Look at cases were groups are allowed to move on e.g. South Sudan?

Just like the Egyptians during Pharaohs time, the old senile bastard will continue with his theatrics while Lake Victoria turns red, frogs, locusts and boils ravage his supporters. Remember that the sons of Pharaoh and his supporters are no more while their daughters dance naked on the streets and barely control their bladders.

In the end the Israelite's will leave Eqypt and the mad pharaohs supporters and the Pharaoh will once more realize that their is a God. Let the mad man continue with this. Its actually therapy for his people. They need to be let off easy, despite the calamities that continue to bedevil them.

Mj.

True RV

Unread post by True RV » Mon Nov 06, 2017 4:25 am

The best test is to call Orengo's Safaricom number: 0724927043 and see if it is still ringing. Alternatively is to key in his number to your phone or tablet and follow his WhatsApp last seen. He was last seen on Friday at 19:27 as of now.

Do the same for Millie Odiambo: 0721207518. She has no WhatsApp

It is understandable that many ppl in Kenya own more than one line from two or more mobile providers. I do
-TRV -

True RV

Unread post by True RV » Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:07 am

Proof Orengo still uses Safaricom, check last seen Friday at 19:27 hrs Kenyan time. Check the number also
-TRV -

Energizer

Unread post by Energizer » Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:54 am

True RV wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:07 am
Proof Orengo still uses Safaricom, check last seen Friday at 19:27 hrs Kenyan time. Check the number also
This is 7.30pm, hours after being filmed and then shown on evening news bulletins boasting about how he has migrated to Airtel, and even displaying his new sim card. These guys are far more talented conmen than effective politicians. Where is Major Itina to comment on this animal farm like behaviour? :lol: :lol:
We believe in Kusema na Kutenda

True RV

Unread post by True RV » Mon Nov 06, 2017 6:53 am

Now I need Raila's Safaricom number that he says he is going to ditch today. Together with Orengo's, I will do special monitoring.

One option I could do is to buy a non registered sim card here. Unlike in Kenya it is possible here. Then I have these monitoring options

1. Send some sms like "Hallo" to the ditched numbers. If they did not do it, then for sure one day they will turn it on for a minute or two b4 switching off again. he sms will be delivered and I can see

2. Call them using my unregistered number

3. Use internet to call the number. Internet numbers are private/unknwons

4. Monitor using WhatsApp.
-------------------------------------------------------

But the MOST SURE way to check is for ANYBODY to call the number. The response from Safaricom will be two fold:
a) if the number still exists, you will get "mteja wa numbari uliopiga..."
b) if it is a non existen number aka deleted, you will get from Safaricom a reply that is not mteja but something like "wrong number?"
-TRV -

Garlic

Unread post by Garlic » Mon Nov 06, 2017 6:56 am

Or did they do the porting? That is have same number but port it to be under Airtel. But that means one must have Airtel Money then.

kwanza
Level: Lord Barons

Unread post by kwanza » Mon Nov 06, 2017 6:57 am

Safaricom should be ditched only on account of stealing Data bundle from kenyans
"Power in defense of freedom is greater than power in behalf of tyranny and oppression."

SaltyLight

Unread post by SaltyLight » Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:32 am

Garlic wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2017 6:56 am
Or did they do the porting? That is have same number but port it to be under Airtel. But that means one must have Airtel Money then.
Porting is a nightmare. Unless things changed. I tried it so many times with promises from Airtel that they will get back to me, they never did. They actually discourage people from porting.

RV Heavy hitter!

Unread post by RV Heavy hitter! » Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:46 am

Safaricom are thieves, I think letting them get a pinch would be good enough. Airtel is probably doing more thieving or will do more after accumulating customers. The bloody giant steal more from poor and least from the rich.
With Love, Marriage is the most amazing event in one's life, the foundation of happiness, joy and success. , RVhh!
Natukae kwa Undugu, Amani na UHURU Muigai.'' - The National Anthem of Kenya

Robina

Unread post by Robina » Mon Nov 06, 2017 11:39 am

With the seamless number portability there will be alot of fake moving. This has potential to hurt Safaricom but let's wait and see. Airtel is quite incompetent. It's not easy for them to build the agent network quickly without guarantee of a years-long boycott.

True RV

Unread post by True RV » Mon Nov 06, 2017 11:47 am

The network covarage of Safaricom is so extensive compared to Airtels, which I agree with you that it is nothing compared to Safaricom.
In my location, portability does not happen in split second. You have to wait for about a month b4 you get your number released to the other competitor
Robina wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2017 11:39 am
With the seamless number portability there will be alot of fake moving. This has potential to hurt Safaricom but let's wait and see. Airtel is quite incompetent. It's not easy for them to build the agent network quickly without guarantee of a years-long boycott.
-TRV -

Forwardoh

Unread post by Forwardoh » Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:23 pm

True RV wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2017 11:47 am
The network covarage of Safaricom is so extensive compared to Airtels, which I agree with you that it is nothing compared to Safaricom.
In my location, portability does not happen in split second. You have to wait for about a month b4 you get your number released to the other competitor
Robina wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2017 11:39 am
TRV,
You are an engineer. You should know that a telco does not have to own towers all over the place. Telecommunications companies commonly sublease use of their towers to other providers.. I know this because it was in our syllabus in college for us to work out such a cost sharing. The only downside is if the owner of the tower is busy, they can keep those subleasing waiting thereby degrading their service.

Airtel can therefore rent spare capacity from telcom from safaricom towers where the customer capacity makes economic sense. With more customers spread all round, Airtel will now have the incentive to sublease or do what it takes to improve their reach.

Equity Bank has a telecom network called Equitel. It does not have any towers yet one can call country wide with Equitel. How does this happen? I have given you a clue.

True RV

Unread post by True RV » Mon Nov 06, 2017 1:01 pm

Forward, take for example Nairobi alone where the network is suppose to be equal for all. Think the strength of signal when you are hundreds of KM away. Icant fish covarage for the entire country now. Above is Airtel, below Safaricom.

TRV,
You are an engineer. You should know that a telco does not have to own towers all over the place. Telecommunications companies commonly sublease use of their towers to other providers.. I know this because it was in our syllabus in college for us to work out such a cost sharing. The only downside is if the owner of the tower is busy, they can keep those subleasing waiting thereby degrading their service.

Airtel can therefore rent spare capacity from telcom from safaricom towers where the customer capacity makes economic sense. With more customers spread all round, Airtel will now have the incentive to sublease or do what it takes to improve their reach.

Equity Bank has a telecom network called Equitel. It does not have any towers yet one can call country wide with Equitel. How does this happen? I have given you a clue.
-TRV -

pj wa njambi

Unread post by pj wa njambi » Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm

MJ...Ngai...you are brutal. Heading to Canaan with a promise of chang'aa and Busaa...That is wazimu and your followers are desperately sick. :lol: :lol: Not to mention that they were instructed to abstain form xse beginning August 7th, until Canaan...these lot is starved :lol: :lol: The worrying thing is...who follows this muguruki??? Put him a a townhall meeting where he can be engaged by the people...I will bet you that there are millions who will engage him in a dialogue will do him in.
michaeljoseph wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2017 3:12 am
Bwana EverReady,
I tell you the truth, supporters of wazimu mkuu need to through this process. Imagine what would happen to wazimu mkuu supporters IF he stepped down immediately after the August 8th 2017 election. Try imagining the fellows you know who hang onto the mad mans words.

These guys need to keep their minds busy with tales of upuzi, ati boycott and other stories. Consider for a minute, IF the Israelites simply walked out of Egypt when they make their request to go home? How would Pharaoh and his people reacted? It would have destroyed them. Look at cases were groups are allowed to move on e.g. South Sudan?

Just like the Egyptians during Pharaohs time, the old senile bastard will continue with his theatrics while Lake Victoria turns red, frogs, locusts and boils ravage his supporters. Remember that the sons of Pharaoh and his supporters are no more while their daughters dance naked on the streets and barely control their bladders.

In the end the Israelite's will leave Eqypt and the mad pharaohs supporters and the Pharaoh will once more realize that their is a God. Let the mad man continue with this. Its actually therapy for his people. They need to be let off easy, despite the calamities that continue to bedevil them.

Mj.
God makes everything come out right; he puts victims back on their feet. Psalm 103: 6 (The Message Translation)