obienga wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:42 am
vooke wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2017 10:39 am
Petitions are not for mere mortals so they had to use Mwau
Here’s the petition;
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B2rMM ... 281R3M5VTA

PS
If indeed Mwau is a drug kingpin, how come he is still roaming free? What leverage does he possess over Uhunye?
It is not a question of whether he is a kingpin or not. He was legally declared one under US law. I venture to state that he is the sponsor of the petition and desperate for the petition to succeed perhaps in hopes of negotiating protection from extradition.

We first heard of the Akasha family involved in drug trafficking before the year 2000. They seemed to be untouchable, court cases flopping, which is what would happen with a high profile drug case. 17 years later, his sons are in US custody, the evidence, voluminous. If you read the indictment it shows a long running investigation that starts in 1993. A few weeks ago it ensnared another of their comrades, "the sultan" in London, he too has been extradited.

What did the US ambassador's report state? It had details of drug trafficking links between the Akasha's and Mwau. You can see where this is leading. They will go after the entire network piece by piece. The canaries have been singing for the last several months in exchange for a likely plea deal. Trump has made the extradition of drug traffickers outside the US a national priority by executive order. Before it was only a designation and seizure of Mwau's $750 million. Do you remember that Charterhouse was a $1.5 billion money laundering operation https://wikileaks.org/wiki/A_US$1.5_bil ... of_horrors that's one of the ways they probably came to know what to seize.

Named at the same time as him was Naima Nyakiniwa/Mama Leila she was arrested and is undergoing trial in Tanzania but one can see why it is best to just have suspects extradited for expedient justice, 6 years after her arrest, the case is still limping along with funny games being played:
Court allows drugs to be tendered as an exhibit
Judge refuses to hear drugs case brought before her
Drug case against suspect wanted in the US starts afresh

Kenyan laws and courts are inept at dealing with drug traffickers, let alone ordinary white collar crime - where are Gichuru and Okemo now after fleecing Kenyans? Do you know how many KRA, police and other officers have been killed while pursuing drug traffickers in Kenya? That is the leverage drug traffickers use and why nations like Mexico have to extradite some of their kingpins to the US. How many remember this?
Szubin also disclosed that several U.S. government agencies, which have been monitoring Mwau for years, had built substantial evidence against him, thanks to information obtained through intelligence files, law enforcement agencies and the nation's Drug Enforcement Agency. The evidence, he said, proved beyond a reasonable doubt that Mwau is heavily involved in drug trafficking. https://www.forbes.com/sites/mfonobongn ... on-cocaine
The US is confident of convicting Mwau. When they say they have the evidence, know that they have it. The US will never leave its President's with egg on their face, before one is declared a kingpin, know that every check has been done to ensure its accuracy. Mwau will be lucky to live out the rest of his life in Kenya than behind bars in a US maximum security prison.
Asante
That makes sense
"No warrior entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier." (2 Timothy 2:4)..

vooke
Level: Council of the gods

Re: NASA Petitions vide Harun Mwau

Unread post by vooke » Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:15 am

1. Judiciary's chief registrar Esther Nyaiyaki's bank accounts have been intercepted and temporarily frozen by the government since Thursday.

2. Justice Lenaola's official judicial vehicle and security details have been withdrawn by the government.

3. Judiciary's chief of staff, Mr Duncan Okello's house was ransacked by detectives and important documents confiscated.

4. DCJ Philomena Mwilu has written a statement at Kilimani Police Station after receiving myriads of threat messages.

5. A petition has been filed by the AG's office seeking the removal of JSC's Registrar, Ann Amadi on the basis of abuse of office.

6. Harun Mwau, Kenya's "richest man" who filed a petition with the SCOK against Uhuru's wish being investigated for poaching.

7. The government psychiatrist has filed a report with the judiciary pronouncing Njonjo Mue as mentally unstable man hence his petition should be dismissed.

Tough times ahead.
"No warrior entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier." (2 Timothy 2:4)..

True RV

Unread post by True RV » Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:56 am

Njonjo Muhe used to be an active member of RCBowen when he was in the US b4 he moved to Kenya. Those of us who knew him online whold TOTALLY agree that he is mentally unstable. His posts were a mirror image of Ongango Oloo's of jukwaa. He was a die hard activist who looked so so disturbed aka mental problems.

If you recall about 6+ yrs ago or so, the newspapers in Kenya reported that Njonjo Muhe has been taken to a hospital in Kampala due to mental problems. That is why I concuur with those who view this man as having mental problems based on established facts

vooke wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:15 am
1. Judiciary's chief registrar Esther Nyaiyaki's bank accounts have been intercepted and temporarily frozen by the government since Thursday.

2. Justice Lenaola's official judicial vehicle and security details have been withdrawn by the government.

3. Judiciary's chief of staff, Mr Duncan Okello's house was ransacked by detectives and important documents confiscated.

4. DCJ Philomena Mwilu has written a statement at Kilimani Police Station after receiving myriads of threat messages.

5. A petition has been filed by the AG's office seeking the removal of JSC's Registrar, Ann Amadi on the basis of abuse of office.

6. Harun Mwau, Kenya's "richest man" who filed a petition with the SCOK against Uhuru's wish being investigated for poaching.

7. The government psychiatrist has filed a report with the judiciary pronouncing Njonjo Mue as mentally unstable man hence his petition should be dismissed.

Tough times ahead.
-TRV -

walahu

Unread post by walahu » Sun Nov 12, 2017 5:53 am

The niggaz becomes"angry" after he bombs you with facts?
Ojinga ni ulemavu 😏☝️
ukileta nyokos
My Kenya voted, NO to COONISM!!Raila is KAPUT!, .

vooke

Unread post by vooke » Sun Nov 12, 2017 6:11 am

True RV wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:56 am
Njonjo Muhe used to be an active member of RCBowen when he was in the US b4 he moved to Kenya. Those of us who knew him online whold TOTALLY agree that he is mentally unstable. His posts were a mirror image of Ongango Oloo's of jukwaa. He was a die hard activist who looked so so disturbed aka mental problems.

If you recall about 6+ yrs ago or so, the newspapers in Kenya reported that Njonjo Muhe has been taken to a hospital in Kampala due to mental problems. That is why I concuur with those who view this man as having mental problems based on established facts

vooke wrote:

Tough times ahead.
Thanks TRV for this

anonymousz
Level: Nobles

Unread post by anonymousz » Sun Nov 12, 2017 7:47 am

Without bias political or otherwise, I know Njonjo Mue and he is a nut case, but, he has a few brilliant moments, I would never want to spend more than a "hello" moment with him ... that's how nutty he is ...
True RV wrote:
Those of us who knew him online wuold TOTALLY agree that he is mentally unstable.

obienga

Unread post by obienga » Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:35 am

It seems like that was not the only time:
Added 27th May 2002 03:00 AM
KAMPALA Mue Njonjo, the regional director of Panos East Africa, earlier reported to be missing, has been found in a Nairobi hospital, where he is undegoing treatment. Njonjo went missing from his residence at Kimana Road in Bukoto six days ago and had been feared dead. James Dean, the executive director of Panos Institute in London, who flew in on Thursday, said Njonjo was admittted to Chiromo Hospital in Nairobi with bipolar disorder. Ends https://www.newvision.co.ug/new_vision/ ... o-n-eur-bi
and this from what he personally published (he had gotten to be homeless in London)
Though I did not understand it at the time, this brief encounter was to be an important lesson for me on the value of unconditional acceptance by other human beings as a critical step on the path towards healing from mental illness.
It was a lie. But it seemed a more believable story to tell them than the truth. It would have sounded incredible to try and explain that I was actually a graduate student of law at Oxford University - a Rhodes Scholar no less - and that I actually had plenty of money in the bank since I had hardly used any of my living expenses for the last two terms, but I was paralyzed by debilitating depression and unable to make rational decisions regarding my life. http://njonjomue.blogspot.com/2013/08/a ... -mind.html
For over two decades now, I have lived with this condition – bipolar disorder. It’s been two decades of taking pills and second-guessing my moods, two decades of working in high pressure situations while ever being cautious not to push myself over the edge, two decades of fighting for autonomy while allowing loved ones space to express legitimate concern when they felt I wasn’t being myself. – Njonjo Mue, from my forthcoming Memoir, ‘Reflections of a Restless Activist.' http://njonjomue.blogspot.com/2013/07/b ... ifice.html
vooke wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2017 6:11 am
True RV wrote:

vooke wrote:

Tough times ahead.
Thanks TRV for this

True RV

Unread post by True RV » Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:57 am

Thanks obiennga,
That's it. Bibolar disorder. the man is unfit to hold office
http://njonjomue.blogspot.com/

obienga wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:35 am
It seems like that was not the only time:
Added 27th May 2002 03:00 AM
KAMPALA Mue Njonjo, the regional director of Panos East Africa, earlier reported to be missing, has been found in a Nairobi hospital, where he is undegoing treatment. Njonjo went missing from his residence at Kimana Road in Bukoto six days ago and had been feared dead. James Dean, the executive director of Panos Institute in London, who flew in on Thursday, said Njonjo was admittted to Chiromo Hospital in Nairobi with bipolar disorder. Ends https://www.newvision.co.ug/new_vision/ ... o-n-eur-bi
and this from what he personally published (he had gotten to be homeless in London)
Though I did not understand it at the time, this brief encounter was to be an important lesson for me on the value of unconditional acceptance by other human beings as a critical step on the path towards healing from mental illness.
It was a lie. But it seemed a more believable story to tell them than the truth. It would have sounded incredible to try and explain that I was actually a graduate student of law at Oxford University - a Rhodes Scholar no less - and that I actually had plenty of money in the bank since I had hardly used any of my living expenses for the last two terms, but I was paralyzed by debilitating depression and unable to make rational decisions regarding my life. http://njonjomue.blogspot.com/2013/08/a ... -mind.html
For over two decades now, I have lived with this condition – bipolar disorder. It’s been two decades of taking pills and second-guessing my moods, two decades of working in high pressure situations while ever being cautious not to push myself over the edge, two decades of fighting for autonomy while allowing loved ones space to express legitimate concern when they felt I wasn’t being myself. – Njonjo Mue, from my forthcoming Memoir, ‘Reflections of a Restless Activist.' http://njonjomue.blogspot.com/2013/07/b ... ifice.html
-TRV -

NattyDread

Unread post by NattyDread » Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:13 am

Garlic wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:07 am
The Supreme Court Judges should now do their job and clearly may lay down clear and concise law on electoral process without annulment of the 26th.
Last time the Majority made an incoherent decision that even themselves didn't seem to understand.

They didn't understand the ruling because it was penned for them.
:evil: JaKuon Slayer Extraordinaire :twisted:

True RV

Unread post by True RV » Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:18 am

Download to your tablet all about this sick man: Njonjo Mue history of his suffering from bipolar disorder this year, 2017.

I just created .pdf files

https://app.box.com/s/cgxg95v3rlq5sq821n4sdjysdup4jt7g
https://app.box.com/s/q67kfmpo42gkltbo0lr7eoskgrnb7c5c
-TRV -

Ole

Unread post by Ole » Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:47 am

Disability is not inability. Njonjo Mue is a very brilliant guy. Having a disease/condition has not and will not making him incapable of doing his work effectively. Leave the guy health alone and focus on the merits and demerits of his petition.

obienga

Unread post by obienga » Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:47 pm

Ole wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:47 am
Disability is not inability. Njonjo Mue is a very brilliant guy. Having a disease/condition has not and will not making him incapable of doing his work effectively. Leave the guy health alone and focus on the merits and demerits of his petition.
He has made wild allegations in his petition such as claiming under oath that IEBC officials were abducted by police officers from their homes, tortured and robbed which makes his legal and mental competency a valid matter for the respondents to contest. The alternative to a finding for mental competency would be a finding that he has committed an offense before the court by lying before it. He made the bed, he should be prepared to lie in it.

Mentally ill persons are free to pursue cases in court by hiring a mentally competent lawyer to represent them.

JahKisumu
Level: Nobles

Unread post by JahKisumu » Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:52 pm

Negro please!! We have enough mental candidate assholes fucking up Kenya as is! To you jaCon is normal... kwenda kabisa.
Ole wrote:
“Ndio Raila Akuwe President Lazima Watu Wakufe Kiasi"
"For Raila to Become President People Must Die"
Raila Killing Kenyans Since 1982 And Counting

vooke

Unread post by vooke » Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:20 pm

obienga wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:47 pm
Ole wrote:
He has made wild allegations in his petition such as claiming under oath that IEBC officials were abducted by police officers from their homes, tortured and robbed which makes his legal and mental competency a valid matter for the respondents to contest. The alternative to a finding for mental competency would be a finding that he has committed an offense before the court by lying before it. He made the bed, he should be prepared to lie in it.

Mentally ill persons are free to pursue cases in court by hiring a mentally competent lawyer to represent them.
Having ever been mentally unwell does not permanently make him unfit in filing a petition. Dwell in its merits. In any case, Jubilee full of mentally stable morons lost the case on advertising GoK achievements during campaigning period :lol:

obienga

Unread post by obienga » Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:18 am

vooke wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:20 pm
obienga wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:47 pm
Ole wrote:

Having ever been mentally unwell does not permanently make him unfit in filing a petition. Dwell in its merits. In any case, Jubilee full of mentally stable morons lost the case on advertising GoK achievements during campaigning period :lol:
A history of being mentally unwell and spurious allegations brings his mental faculties into question. Have you read the filings made in response? Can you on the other hand articulate any of its overwhelming merits?

The case you tout, was adjudged by a judge whose constant stream of rulings are pro-NASA and pro-oligarch from granting bail and blocking and impending investigations before they are commenced! He makes the family judge look like a saint.That case is of course under appeal.