NASA Petitions vide Harun Mwau

Politics
True RV
Level: Council of the gods

Re: NASA Petitions vide Harun Mwau

Unread post by True RV » Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:22 am

vooke,
I live in a Western country where bipolar disorder is a big medical 'story'. The problem is not easy to diagnose. People with the disorder work normally. The disorder almost always manifests itself in terms of: LIES, fabricated FALSE stories by the patient, ... And that is the basis upon which doctors diagnose it. I know this very well coz one of my friends have been telling me how some of his workmates in town have same disorder. It is not a disability that prevents you from everyday work. It only makes you lie and create imaginary expressions that the people with the disorder believe in. I have not heard of link to depression. Just call it mentally disturbed person.

vooke wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:20 pm

Having ever been mentally unwell does not permanently make him unfit in filing a petition. Dwell in its merits. In any case, Jubilee full of mentally stable morons lost the case on advertising GoK achievements during campaigning period :lol:
Last edited by True RV on Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
-TRV -

obienga

Unread post by obienga » Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:23 am

True RV wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:18 am
Download to your tablet all about this sick man: Njonjo Mue history of his suffering from bipolar disorder this year, 2017.

I just created .pdf files

https://app.box.com/s/cgxg95v3rlq5sq821n4sdjysdup4jt7g
https://app.box.com/s/q67kfmpo42gkltbo0lr7eoskgrnb7c5c
Good info TRV, his background should be well known since he has willingly thrust himself into the public limelight. In case his self confessions disappear from the web, you can find them here: https://archive.org/web It's a good tool to archive info that may suddenly disappear.

True RV

Unread post by True RV » Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:36 am

obienga,
I scanned thru his blogspot, link I posted above. He has lots of stories in there dating back many years. We only scratched out the few from 2017.
http://njonjomue.blogspot.com

obienga wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:23 am

Good info TRV, his background should be well known since he has willingly thrust himself into the public limelight. In case his self confessions disappear from the web, you can find them here: https://archive.org/web It's a good tool to archive info that may suddenly disappear.
-TRV -

obienga

Unread post by obienga » Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:58 am

TRV,

It seems there are many more stories to come (ofcourse told in a way to justify that he was sane at the time of the incidents). How do you explain this behaviour for example:
MYSTERY surrounds the whereabouts of a Kenyan lawyer resident in Uganda, Mue Njonjo, who has been reported missing for the last five days. Njonjo, who is the regional director of Panos East Africa, an international communication NGO, went missing from his residence at Bukoto, Kimana Road on Tuesday, family sources said. They told Police that Njonjo called Panos offices on Lumumba Avenue, his residence and some friends in Kampala, saying he had been kidnapped and shot by unknown people. This is a matter for investigation. He called his place and said he had been shot and that he was in hospital but could not disclose where, the Regional Police Commander, Kampala Extra, Ahmed Wafuba, said on Thursday.Other sources said they received a call, purportedly from South Africa, saying Njonjo had been shot outside Panos offices and he was admitted to a hospital in Kampala. On picking the information, The New Vision visited some hospitals, including Mulago and Nsambya, but could not trace him. https://www.newvision.co.ug/new_vision/ ... rs-mystery
This time, the 38-year-old Oxford-trained human rights lawyer, was arrested on Wednesday last week when he went to petition the US embassy in Nairobi for the compensation of the 1998 bomb blast victims.
"He was arrested at the embassy for uttering "threatening words and creating a disturbance," said Mr Fred Situma, the deputy Police Commissioner in charge of Diplomatic Protection Police Unit.
But Mr Mue, who was on Monday charged at a Kibera court with causing commotion by getting involved in a brawl with security officers at the US Embassy, is more famous for his earlier stunt at Parliament.
Prosecutor Peter Ngata told the court Mr Mue had demanded to be allowed to give the envoy, Mr William Bellamy, a parcel to take to US President George Bush, prompting a row between him and security officers on October 12.
The accused had earlier been charged with a similar offence, Mr Ngata said, and asked for time to get his records.
Senior Principal Magistrate Catherine Mwangi allowed the application and remanded the suspect until October 28.
Mr Ngata had earlier said the parcel contained a small stone wrapped in a Kenyan national flag and a letter.
He wanted to give the stone, which he called a prize, to Mr Bellamy to present it to President Bush.

The lawyer, who started shouting when he was stopped from entering the compound, was arrested and charged. He is not represented.
True RV wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:36 am
obienga,
I scanned thru his blogspot, link I posted above. He has lots of stories in there dating back many years. We only scratched out the few from 2017.
http://njonjomue.blogspot.com

obienga wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:23 am

vooke

Unread post by vooke » Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:15 am

obienga wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:18 am
vooke wrote:
obienga wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:47 pm

He has made wild allegations in his petition such as claiming under oath that IEBC officials were abducted by police officers from their homes, tortured and robbed which makes his legal and mental competency a valid matter for the respondents to contest. The alternative to a finding for mental competency would be a finding that he has committed an offense before the court by lying before it. He made the bed, he should be prepared to lie in it.

Mentally ill persons are free to pursue cases in court by hiring a mentally competent lawyer to represent them.
Having ever been mentally unwell does not permanently make him unfit in filing a petition. Dwell in its merits. In any case, Jubilee full of mentally stable morons lost the case on advertising GoK achievements during campaigning period :lol:
A history of being mentally unwell and spurious allegations brings his mental faculties into question. Have you read the filings made in response? Can you on the other hand articulate any of its overwhelming merits?

The case you tout, was adjudged by a judge whose constant stream of rulings are pro-NASA and pro-oligarch from granting bail and blocking and impending investigations before they are commenced! He makes the family judge look like a saint.That case is of course under appeal.
That’s for Maraga to canvas
"No warrior entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier." (2 Timothy 2:4)..

vooke

Unread post by vooke » Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:15 am

True RV wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:22 am
vooke,
I live in a Western country where bipolar disorder is a big medical 'story'. The problem is not easy to diagnose. People with the disorder work normally. The disorder almost always manifests itself in terms of: LIES, fabricated FALSE stories by the patient, ... And that is the basis upon which doctors diagnose it. I know this very well coz one of my friends have been telling me how some of his workmates in town have same disorder. It is not a disability that prevents you from everyday work. It only makes you lie and create imaginary expressions that the people with the disorder believe in. I have not heard of link to depression. Just call it mentally disturbed person.

vooke wrote:

Thank you sir
"No warrior entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier." (2 Timothy 2:4)..