One supermarket in my territory is still stocking Brookside milk is this provocation?

Politics
okoths72
Level: Council of the gods

One supermarket in my territory is still stocking Brookside milk is this provocation?

Unread post by okoths72 » Mon Nov 06, 2017 1:01 pm

Resist.

Itina
Level: Aristocrats

Re: One supermarket in my territory is still stocking Brookside milk is this provocation?

Unread post by Itina » Mon Nov 06, 2017 1:07 pm

I believe that is provocation of the highest oder

anonymousz
Level: Nobles

Re: One supermarket in my territory is still stocking Brookside milk is this provocation?

Unread post by anonymousz » Mon Nov 06, 2017 1:35 pm

Okoths72 talks to himself: his alter ego Itina :( :( :(

Suppose I label "Brookside milk" "Bondo milk" would that do the trick for you ... Brookside need not do much to continue selling their milk to Bondo & beyond ...

pj wa njambi
Level: Imperial Majesty

Unread post by pj wa njambi » Mon Nov 06, 2017 1:40 pm

Okoth Bro.

Resistance is futile. We all belong to UhuRuto Government

Hiyo maziwa ya Brookside ya muthamaki...mtakunywa mpende msipende...Na Safaricom mtatumia na mlipe. Remember that ujinga of ugali revolution...you bought the Government unga to complement you fish dish and uji. Hata Equity, mta weka pesa hapo hapo.

The real thing that you are resisting is "Raila is past his sell by Date". The anti-climax is painful. But don't worry bro, this too shall pass! Raila aged and failed crisis is not a national but a personal crisis. Pelekeni ujinga bondo. Even Bondo may reject this retard.
God makes everything come out right; he puts victims back on their feet. Psalm 103: 6 (The Message Translation)

okoths72

Unread post by okoths72 » Mon Nov 06, 2017 2:23 pm

Safaricom should bring down their billboards in my territory I don't want my counties to incur that burden.

This thing will soon get very hot. I will also boycott women from your territory, what will u guys do now that njohi or pombe imemaliza nynyi mutakatwa ma transformer zote.
pj wa njambi wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2017 1:40 pm
Okoth Bro.

Resistance is futile. We all belong to UhuRuto Government

Hiyo maziwa ya Brookside ya muthamaki...mtakunywa mpende msipende...Na Safaricom mtatumia na mlipe. Remember that ujinga of ugali revolution...you bought the Government unga to complement you fish dish and uji. Hata Equity, mta weka pesa hapo hapo.

The real thing that you are resisting is "Raila is past his sell by Date". The anti-climax is painful. But don't worry bro, this too shall pass! Raila aged and failed crisis is not a national but a personal crisis. Pelekeni ujinga bondo. Even Bondo may reject this retard.

NattyDread

Unread post by NattyDread » Mon Nov 06, 2017 3:21 pm

Boycott the milk, the way you did the vote, but do not vandalize or loot. Ng'ombetypes!
:evil: JaKuon Slayer Extraordinaire :twisted:

okoths72

Unread post by okoths72 » Mon Nov 06, 2017 4:25 pm

After petition tuta kunywa hii maziwa bure wame Leta peke Yao
NattyDread wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2017 3:21 pm
Boycott the milk, the way you did the vote, but do not vandalize or loot. Ng'ombetypes!

Robina

Unread post by Robina » Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:26 pm

Is that wazee & disabled cash program not dobe via Mpesa? The only alternative is Equitel. Airtel has no agents in the upcountries.

pj wa njambi

Unread post by pj wa njambi » Mon Nov 06, 2017 6:57 pm

Okoth...if you drink that maziwa Bure...you wont know what hit you...this is not free fish! :o :o :lol: :lol: Listen Bro, Economic sabotage doesn't work, when the purpose is to drive Babu's personal interests. Try being productive economically. Let's watch this!
God makes everything come out right; he puts victims back on their feet. Psalm 103: 6 (The Message Translation)

pj wa njambi

Unread post by pj wa njambi » Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:04 pm

Robina, :lol: :lol: I I send some Kes.1000 to wazees yesterday through mpesa. Last I checked, it processed. :lol: I challenge anyone here to try sending them haraambee through mpesa. These guys a a fraud. They will take it to pay Orenge Jimmy for legal expenses. :o :o 8-)
Robina wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:26 pm
Is that wazee & disabled cash program not dobe via Mpesa? The only alternative is Equitel. Airtel has no agents in the upcountries.

YellowOne

Unread post by YellowOne » Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:09 am

assuming you live in luo nyanza as your post insinuates, si you tell those Njaluo cashier trading the milk for money no Raila no milk. infact I question your full Njaluoness bloodedness for letting then work and no Raila
Itina wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2017 1:07 pm
I believe that is provocation of the highest oder
`/ [- |_ |_ () \/\/ () |\| [-

EddyRabbit

Unread post by EddyRabbit » Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:41 am

Jaluos are simply not fully evolved. Safaricom, Brookside and the vegetable oil company should 🔥 all them Jaluos. I’ll also boycott Jaluo mechanics and Jua kali techs. That’s just the way to deal these mutants
Better to bare a thief than a lazy fool who keep whining and complaining come rain come sunshine* Eddy. D. Rabbit 1815

RV Heavy hitter!

Unread post by RV Heavy hitter! » Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:05 am

Exhausted nasa goons must be now using brookside milk for beverages. Brookside tibim!
With Love, Marriage is the most amazing event in one's life, the foundation of happiness, joy and success. , RVhh!
Natukae kwa Undugu, Amani na UHURU Muigai.'' - The National Anthem of Kenya

JahKisumu
Level: Nobles

Unread post by JahKisumu » Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:54 am

Itina & Okoths are now busy trying to burn the lake. They will be preoccupied for a while.
“Ndio Raila Akuwe President Lazima Watu Wakufe Kiasi"
"For Raila to Become President People Must Die"
Raila Killing Kenyans Since 1982 And Counting

pj wa njambi

Unread post by pj wa njambi » Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:04 pm

Jahkisumu, On Nov 28th, they might empty the lake in protest :lol: :lol: We'll need some GSU there to protect them from themselves as the real Presidente is sworn in. I wish they in Egypt half way to Canaan, bus Josia is being diverted by Wambui to Zanzibar. What happened to the boycott and Ugali revolution :roll: :roll:
JahKisumu wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:54 am
Itina & Okoths are now busy trying to burn the lake. They will be preoccupied for a while.