NASA now claims before SC that Jubilee prevented its supporters from voting on October 26....

Politics
User avatar
Energizer
Level: Council of the gods
Posts: 10395
Joined: Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:21 am

NASA now claims before SC that Jubilee prevented its supporters from voting on October 26....

Unread post by Energizer » Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:33 pm

Maraga and his Wakora 4 are now supposed to clutch onto this floating baboon's turd of blatant lies handed to them by an equally drowning and desperate NASA, 'redeem themselves' some more, and annul Uhuru's election yet again to rescue NASA?

http://mobile.nation.co.ke/news/politic ... index.html

The arrogance of NASA is breathtaking.
We believe in Kusema na Kutenda

User avatar
True RV
Level: Council of the gods
Posts: 14493
Joined: Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:57 am

Re: NASA now claims before SC that Jubilee prevented its supporters from voting on October 26....

Unread post by True RV » Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:52 pm

It is ridiculous, a mockery of their actions.
https://www.kenyans.co.ke/news/24558-na ... dent-uhuru

You see these idiots flopped so bad. They thought if jaCON withdrew from the race then Uhuru will remain the sole runner. As as per the Constitution, the courts would rule that elections would be held in 90 days time. The time they thought they would muzzle down IEBC to adopt the "irreducible shiet". But Alas, it was not to b coz Aukot won the right to be in the race and NASA was cornered like a rat. The rest is in history books
-TRV -

User avatar
Energizer
Level: Council of the gods
Posts: 10395
Joined: Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:21 am

Re: NASA now claims before SC that Jubilee prevented its supporters from voting on October 26....

Unread post by Energizer » Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:37 pm

Precisely. Their weird behaviour actually reveals a level of desperation that is now totally ridiculous. I highly doubt that even if the wakora 4 were sympathetic to their cause, that they may also be willing to sacrifice their jobs, careers and reputations based on this NASA crap.
True RV wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:52 pm
It is ridiculous, a mockery of their actions.
https://www.kenyans.co.ke/news/24558-na ... dent-uhuru

You see these idiots flopped so bad. They thought if jaCON withdrew from the race then Uhuru will remain the sole runner. As as per the Constitution, the courts would rule that elections would be held in 90 days time. The time they thought they would muzzle down IEBC to adopt the "irreducible shiet". But Alas, it was not to b coz Aukot won the right to be in the race and NASA was cornered like a rat. The rest is in history books
We believe in Kusema na Kutenda

User avatar
NattyDread
Level: Council of the gods
Posts: 18130
Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:16 pm

Re: NASA now claims before SC that Jubilee prevented its supporters from voting on October 26....

Unread post by NattyDread » Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:14 pm

Energizer wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:33 pm
Maraga and his Wakora 4 are now supposed to clutch onto this floating baboon's turd of blatant lies handed to them by an equally drowning and desperate NASA, 'redeem themselves' some more, and annul Uhuru's election yet again to rescue NASA?

http://mobile.nation.co.ke/news/politic ... index.html

The arrogance of NASA is breathtaking.
2017-10-26_Olympic-barricaded.jpg
2017-10-26_Olympic-barricaded.jpg (101.14 KiB) Viewed 622 times
Hell yeah!!

The old man who donned his red Jubilee shirt and voted somewhere by the cursed lake:
DNIsxKsW4AEVK7o.jpg
DNIsxKsW4AEVK7o.jpg (75.14 KiB) Viewed 621 times
:evil: JaKuon Slayer Extraordinaire :twisted:

User avatar
Energizer
Level: Council of the gods
Posts: 10395
Joined: Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:21 am

Re: NASA now claims before SC that Jubilee prevented its supporters from voting on October 26....

Unread post by Energizer » Sun Nov 12, 2017 4:07 pm

Apparently we were all mistaken and this was all Jubilee doing assisted by rogue cops...in Kibera, and then blaming poor, innocent and civilised NASA..even Mwilu will be impressed with NASA democratic credentials :lol: :lol:
NattyDread wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:14 pm
Energizer wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:33 pm
Maraga and his Wakora 4 are now supposed to clutch onto this floating baboon's turd of blatant lies handed to them by an equally drowning and desperate NASA, 'redeem themselves' some more, and annul Uhuru's election yet again to rescue NASA?

http://mobile.nation.co.ke/news/politic ... index.html

The arrogance of NASA is breathtaking.
2017-10-26_Olympic-barricaded.jpg

Hell yeah!!

The old man who donned his red Jubilee shirt and voted somewhere by the cursed lake:

DNIsxKsW4AEVK7o.jpg
We believe in Kusema na Kutenda

User avatar
Logan
Level: Council of the gods
Posts: 8735
Joined: Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:16 pm

Re: NASA now claims before SC that Jubilee prevented its supporters from voting on October 26....

Unread post by Logan » Sun Nov 12, 2017 5:44 pm

Logan wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2017 5:42 pm
Re: Why Chupiless Thieves Must Go Home...
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
The only power we can share with Jubilee is Electricity. ~ Raila Amollo Odinga :D

User avatar
JahKisumu
Level: Nobles
Posts: 849
Joined: Mon Jun 16, 2014 3:15 pm

Re: NASA now claims before SC that Jubilee prevented its supporters from voting on October 26....

Unread post by JahKisumu » Sun Nov 12, 2017 6:40 pm

It's throwing ugali on the ceiling to see which will stick. They are downright ridiculous because they have nothing to offer and they have a moronic following who will believe anything as long as baba amesema. I hope our judiciary is better than these turds; they care less about the country and seem completely oblivious to what they are agitating for. Jubilee has refused to be pulled down to their level and take the bait. Their masters are not falling for it either. This just aggravates them to no end.
“Ndio Raila Akuwe President Lazima Watu Wakufe Kiasi"
"For Raila to Become President People Must Die"
Raila Killing Kenyans Since 1982 And Counting

YellowOne
Level: Imperial Majesty
Posts: 2377
Joined: Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:16 am

Re: NASA now claims before SC that Jubilee prevented its supporters from voting on October 26....

Unread post by YellowOne » Sun Nov 12, 2017 8:16 pm

let me guess okoths72 can be a witness in this case. Njonjo Mue would call okoths72 a very reliable witness even before....... never mind
Energizer wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:33 pm
Maraga and his Wakora 4 are now supposed to clutch onto this floating baboon's turd of blatant lies handed to them by an equally drowning and desperate NASA, 'redeem themselves' some more, and annul Uhuru's election yet again to rescue NASA?

http://mobile.nation.co.ke/news/politic ... index.html

The arrogance of NASA is breathtaking.
`/ [- |_ |_ () \/\/ () |\| [-

Forwardoh
Level: Council of the gods
Posts: 3838
Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2015 7:27 am

Re: NASA now claims before SC that Jubilee prevented its supporters from voting on October 26....

Unread post by Forwardoh » Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:44 pm

JahKisumu wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2017 6:40 pm
It's throwing ugali on the ceiling to see which will stick. They are downright ridiculous because they have nothing to offer and they have a moronic following who will believe anything as long as baba amesema. I hope our judiciary is better than these turds; they care less about the country and seem completely oblivious to what they are agitating for. Jubilee has refused to be pulled down to their level and take the bait. Their masters are not falling for it either. This just aggravates them to no end.
https://twitter.com/musav20/status/929731736728231936
Image

User avatar
Energizer
Level: Council of the gods
Posts: 10395
Joined: Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:21 am

Re: NASA now claims before SC that Jubilee prevented its supporters from voting on October 26....

Unread post by Energizer » Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:38 am

Forwardoh wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:44 pm
JahKisumu wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2017 6:40 pm
It's throwing ugali on the ceiling to see which will stick. They are downright ridiculous because they have nothing to offer and they have a moronic following who will believe anything as long as baba amesema. I hope our judiciary is better than these turds; they care less about the country and seem completely oblivious to what they are agitating for. Jubilee has refused to be pulled down to their level and take the bait. Their masters are not falling for it either. This just aggravates them to no end.
https://twitter.com/musav20/status/929731736728231936
Image
1. People vote, Jakuon/NASA rejects the outcome despite the elections being endorsed by 90% of observers (except NASA affiliates AFRICOG and Katiba Yetu) as having been conducted fairly.

2. NASA goes to court and petitions, it is granted its wishes based on faked evidence, and Jubilee rightly calls out the wakora network for blind incompetence, but accepts to comply with the decision all the same.

3. In its decision, Supreme court recommends changes to the electoral law by parliament, and parliament complies despite the non-cooperation and obnoxious arrogance of the NASA MPs, themselves having been elected in the same election they claimed was rigged, and even religiously sign in as present in parliament so that they can continue receiving a salary they have not earned.

4. Jakuon purportedly withdraws from the race by writing a 'letter' to IEBC, but is informed that the correct procedure is to submit a Form 24A to IEBC to enable formal withdraw, but the arrogant scumbag defiantly refuses and insists that he wrote a 'letter' and that is the end of the matter. IEBC has no choice but to include the bugger on the ballot paper in order to comply with SC ruling.

5. NASA mobilise supporters to supposedly demonstrate peacefully, but the supporters instead come armed with stones, boulders, rungus, knives etc and attack innocent motorists and pedestrians, robbing them and even rapng women. The police respond appropriately in the only way they are trained to deal with unruly thugs and criminals - with lawful violence. NASA then turns around to claim the police are targeting them.

6. The latest NASA lie is that Jubilee prevented their supporters from voting on October 26 in Nyanza, and they want no less than the SC to accept this absurd claim.

What Kenyans need to realise is that the nation is confronted by a challenge from a dangerous anarchist minority who will not accept the legitimate authority of the elected govt, and will do anything to grab power even if by unlawful means.

Sooner or later, majority Kenyans who accept the Jubilee govt's authority are going to have to make a very hard decision to decisively and with finality deal with these power hungry criminals. There will be no choice if Kenya is to maintain and preserve peace.
We believe in Kusema na Kutenda

Ouko
Level: Untouchables
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:22 am

Re: NASA now claims before SC that Jubilee prevented its supporters from voting on October 26....

Unread post by Ouko » Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:26 am

Worse still, they want to make sure that if they do not take power Kenya is destroyed completely.

User avatar
True RV
Level: Council of the gods
Posts: 14493
Joined: Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:57 am

Re: NASA now claims before SC that Jubilee prevented its supporters from voting on October 26....

Unread post by True RV » Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:45 am

They can destroy Nyanza, parts of Western and Kisii plus parts of Coast under drug Kingpin Joho. But I refuse Kambas to be drawn into jaCONs madness. I can see than Water Meloni has taken katikati now, melon style. He is gradually distancing himself from Baba bloodshed's madness.
Ouko wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:26 am
Worse still, they want to make sure that if they do not take power Kenya is destroyed completely.
-TRV -

obienga
Level: Council of the gods
Posts: 5273
Joined: Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:28 pm

Re: NASA now claims before SC that Jubilee prevented its supporters from voting on October 26....

Unread post by obienga » Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:48 am

The latest Jakuonist gimmick is comedic and laughable at best. This is just a very small sample of NASA's accomplishments.
Busia NASA hooligans stealing and destroying polling station materials:
Image
Image

Image
Getty Images News‏ ✔@GettyImagesNews
A NASA protester shouts at police as voting begins in Kenya's rerun general election http://gtty.im/2zRnM8z
📷: @AndrewRenneisen
https://twitter.com/GettyImagesNews/sta ... 96/photo/1
Fran Blandy ✔@franblandy
In a Mombasa slum, protesters have smeared faeces all over walls of a polling station. 'It is a shameful act', said police officer #mepoo
https://twitter.com/franblandy/status/9 ... 5825168389
Image
Nyong'o and aides:
The governor’s next stop was Obunga. It was starting to get dark. The crowd here was larger, and angrier, and this time the governor was drowned out not by the rain but by the chants: “We want guns! Give us guns! We want guns! Give us guns!”
The governor said nothing to discourage this sentiment. I went to speak to one of his senior aides, to ask why the governor was not using this opportunity to preach peace. “Peace? We want guns. We will get guns and we will use them. If we have to turn this place into Somalia or South Sudan to get what we want, then we will.” https://mg.co.za/article/2017-10-31-ken ... rovocation
Rowdy youth used a swarm of bees to block the entrance of a polling station in Malava
http://www.nation.co.ke/counties/kakame ... index.html

Siaya IEBC officials quit over threats with hours to repeat poll
https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2017/10 ... l_c1658818

Image

Image
These guys are chilling in one of Kisumu's main polling stations, making sure no "betrayers" come to vote. If they do: "consequences"
https://twitter.com/simonallison/status ... 68/photo/1


User avatar
NattyDread
Level: Council of the gods
Posts: 18130
Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:16 pm

Re: NASA now claims before SC that Jubilee prevented its supporters from voting on October 26....

Unread post by NattyDread » Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:12 am

It will take a mad judge to believe the new NASA lie. Are there enough of those on the bench?
:evil: JaKuon Slayer Extraordinaire :twisted:

User avatar
RV Heavy hitter!
Level: Council of the gods
Posts: 20961
Joined: Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:23 pm
Location: Los Angeles, CA

Re: NASA now claims before SC that Jubilee prevented its supporters from voting on October 26....

Unread post by RV Heavy hitter! » Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:19 am

NattyDread wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:12 am
It will take a mad judge to believe the new NASA lie. Are there enough of those on the bench?
Don't underestimate the impact of corruption and tribalism. Maraga, Smokin and Mwilu are NASA diehards
With Love, Marriage is the most amazing event in one's life, the foundation of happiness, joy and success. , RVhh!
Natukae kwa Undugu, Amani na UHURU Muigai.'' - The National Anthem of Kenya

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot] and 11 guests