Stunning Kenyan Female Icon

Politics
michaeljoseph
Level: Imperial Majesty

Re: Stunning Kenyan Female Icon

Unread post by michaeljoseph » Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:25 am

Respectfully,
When we re-write our history and flavour it with mzungu nonesence, we have a problem. The biggest tragedy that is Africa is that our history was replaced with some nonesence that nothing much was happening before the white man came.

They say we never had systems of governance, but anyone who has been to Mugabeland will tell you of cities built of stone and their systems of governance. They talk of land ati no titles, yet the different communities had different land ownership structures. Example, what you cultivated was consdered yours and the rest was community land.

Those who created this travesty should be shot. Horses + Massai Cloth ......Eishhhhh.

MJ

Robina
Level: Imperial Majesty

Unread post by Robina » Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:42 am

Waheke wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:43 pm
Robina wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:23 pm
All this history is well written besides the folklores and myths. It's true some of the Kenyan school texts have a politically correct angle concerning the freedom struggle. But the libraries have the proper records.
Today’s kids know more about British history than they do their own country. Why? Because people like you argue against the obvious tirelessly and obfuscate the very thing you pretend to champion.
What's your point - that we should replace Facebook with history? Education is still state-controlled and history can be made mandatory. Is this somehow personal for you? I sense some aggression. I hope you're not a closeted secessionist.

Waheke
Level: Aristocrats

Unread post by Waheke » Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:13 pm

Robina wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:42 am
that we should replace Facebook with history? Education is still state-controlled and history can be made mandatory. Is this somehow personal for you? I sense some aggression. I hope you're not a closeted secessionist.
You’re not very smart are you ?