US non-committal on Raila's winding tales.

Politics
AntiHubris
Level: Council of the gods

US non-committal on Raila's winding tales.

Unread post by AntiHubris » Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:29 am

As Nasa hypes babuu's return, those he went to report to are being very diplomatic about babuu's rants :lol: :lol: :lol:

Babuu now wants to appoint mzungu ambassadors in Kenya as he manages IEBC as a side hustle.

http://www.nation.co.ke/news/politics/U ... index.html

The State Department's top Africa official has declined to say whether the US accepts or disputes Raila Odinga's contention of rigging and unfairness in Kenya's presidential election process.

Donald Yamamoto, acting Assistant Secretary of State for Africa, mentioned in a conference call with reporters that he had met with Mr Odinga during the Nasa leader's recent visit to Washington.

“That conversation — we can't go into great detail,” Mr Yamamoto said in response to a question regarding the US' assessment of the Nasa leader's complaints.

REFORMS

Mr Yamamoto noted that both President Kenyatta and Mr Odinga “have stated there are issues where they need reform of the electoral process.”

“It is a work in progress,” Mr Yamamoto said in regard to democracy in Kenya. “It is something we will continue to focus on.”

True RV

Re: US non-committal on Raila's winding tales.

Unread post by True RV » Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:18 am

So Orengo was with jaCON in Kamiti or what?

https://postimg.org/image/55viplee3/

-
-TRV -

True RV

Unread post by True RV » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:03 am

:D

-TRV -

PepeLePew
Level: Untouchables

Unread post by PepeLePew » Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:18 am

AntiHubris wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:29 am
as he manages IEBC as a side hustle.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Logan

Unread post by Logan » Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:50 am

Funny your source is your mungiki paper.... :P
Logan wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:54 am
Re: Why Chupiless Thieves Must Go Home...
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

"I will spill the beans on the 26th October repeat 'election' if am not appointed a CS within one week time.
I lost my Budalangi seat because of my association with Uhuru Kenyatta my people wanted Raila Odinga;
he promised me a CS position now he isn't picking my calls.
If I am not appointed CS within 7 days, the whole world will know the truth." ~ Ababu Namwamba has threatened Jubilee

AntiHubris wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:29 am
As Nasa hypes babuu's return, those he went to report to are being very diplomatic about babuu's rants :lol: :lol: :lol:

Babuu now wants to appoint mzungu ambassadors in Kenya as he manages IEBC as a side hustle.

http://www.nation.co.ke/news/politics/U ... index.html

The State Department's top Africa official has declined to say whether the US accepts or disputes Raila Odinga's contention of rigging and unfairness in Kenya's presidential election process.

Donald Yamamoto, acting Assistant Secretary of State for Africa, mentioned in a conference call with reporters that he had met with Mr Odinga during the Nasa leader's recent visit to Washington.

“That conversation — we can't go into great detail,” Mr Yamamoto said in response to a question regarding the US' assessment of the Nasa leader's complaints.

REFORMS

Mr Yamamoto noted that both President Kenyatta and Mr Odinga “have stated there are issues where they need reform of the electoral process.”

“It is a work in progress,” Mr Yamamoto said in regard to democracy in Kenya. “It is something we will continue to focus on.”
The only power we can share with Jubilee is Electricity. ~ Raila Amollo Odinga :D