Bill drafted to remove Luo Nyanza from Kenya...

Politics
User avatar
Energizer
Level: Council of the gods
Posts: 10395
Joined: Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:21 am

Bill drafted to remove Luo Nyanza from Kenya...

Unread post by Energizer » Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:42 am

This is the kind of common sense pro-active Jubilee strategy to counter NASA shenanigans I have been yearning to see! Great work MakOdingo...shows you are the only Jubilee insider who is thinking!

https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/article ... from-kenya

Kaluma thought he was isolating Kikuyus but he may very well end up isolating Luos in their own little corner of the Kenyan map.
We believe in Kusema na Kutenda

User avatar
Logan
Level: Council of the gods
Posts: 8729
Joined: Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:16 pm

Re: Bill drafted to remove Luo Nyanza from Kenya...

Unread post by Logan » Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:55 am

Logan wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:53 am
Re: Why Chupiless Thieves Must Go Home...
ImageImage
The only power we can share with Jubilee is Electricity. ~ Raila Amollo Odinga :D

obienga
Level: Council of the gods
Posts: 5269
Joined: Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:28 pm

Re: Bill drafted to remove Luo Nyanza from Kenya...

Unread post by obienga » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:28 am

Energizer wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:42 am
This is the kind of common sense pro-active Jubilee strategy to counter NASA shenanigans I have been yearning to see! Great work MakOdingo...shows you are the only Jubilee insider who is thinking!

https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/article ... from-kenya

Kaluma thought he was isolating Kikuyus but he may very well end up isolating Luos in their own little corner of the Kenyan map.
This may actually succeed in obtaining the required signatures for a referendum. I believe Kaluma may have been bluffing but he has opened a can of worms that he cannot close without leaving egg on his face. Jakuonists are beginning to reckon with the results of their actions.
The company’s woes became public in February 2017 when Mr Burgess accused Nasa presidential candidate Raila Odinga, Siaya Governor Cornel Rasanga and five former Siaya MCAs of sabotaging its operations in the region.
Mr Burgess, who at the time read a 22 paged document at a press conference in Nairobi, accused the leaders of demanding bribes and fraud with an aim of a destabilising the company, claims that the leaders termed as false.
Efforts by the Business Daily to reach company director Chris Abir for comment on the firm's decision to terminate its workers' contracts were futile as his mobile phone went unanswered. http://www.businessdailyafrica.com/news ... 84-1840kk/

American company — Dominion Group — could be preparing to leave Kenya after 15 years of running a multi-billion farming project at Yala in Siaya County. Group’s Chief Executive Officer Calvin Burges has written letters to employees telling them of plans to close down the business. There will be no elections in Siaya, says county official On Saturday, the company’s 350 workers from Siaya County were staring at redundancies following reports that Mr Burges said he was closing down from November 11. In termination letters to the employees seen by Sunday Standard, Mr Burges said the company was suspending its operations due to a difficult business environment.
https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/article ... s-in-kenya

User avatar
PepeLePew
Level: Untouchables
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:39 pm

Re: Bill drafted to remove Luo Nyanza from Kenya...

Unread post by PepeLePew » Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:16 am

Energizer wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:42 am
This is the kind of common sense pro-active Jubilee strategy to counter NASA shenanigans I have been yearning to see! Great work MakOdingo...shows you are the only Jubilee insider who is thinking!

https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/article ... from-kenya

Kaluma thought he was isolating Kikuyus but he may very well end up isolating Luos in their own little corner of the Kenyan map.
I will bet anything that it will never happen. Once they are told to get the hell out, they won't want to leave. The proof of the pudding is in the referendum. Stay or Lo-Xit. Hawaendi.

User avatar
Energizer
Level: Council of the gods
Posts: 10395
Joined: Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:21 am

Re: Bill drafted to remove Luo Nyanza from Kenya...

Unread post by Energizer » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:07 am

A secession referendum will be another 8/8 except that there is no 50%+1, just a simple majority, plus 24 county assembly approvals where Jubilee controls 30, plus majorities in both houses of parliament. If MakOdingo follows through, and I know him as a very serious intellectual, Kaluma and those behind him like Orengo and Raila will regret the can of worms they have opened...talk about falling into the hole you were digging for someone else :lol: :lol:
obienga wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:28 am
Energizer wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:42 am
This is the kind of common sense pro-active Jubilee strategy to counter NASA shenanigans I have been yearning to see! Great work MakOdingo...shows you are the only Jubilee insider who is thinking!

https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/article ... from-kenya

Kaluma thought he was isolating Kikuyus but he may very well end up isolating Luos in their own little corner of the Kenyan map.
This may actually succeed in obtaining the required signatures for a referendum. I believe Kaluma may have been bluffing but he has opened a can of worms that he cannot close without leaving egg on his face. Jakuonists are beginning to reckon with the results of their actions.
The company’s woes became public in February 2017 when Mr Burgess accused Nasa presidential candidate Raila Odinga, Siaya Governor Cornel Rasanga and five former Siaya MCAs of sabotaging its operations in the region.
Mr Burgess, who at the time read a 22 paged document at a press conference in Nairobi, accused the leaders of demanding bribes and fraud with an aim of a destabilising the company, claims that the leaders termed as false.
Efforts by the Business Daily to reach company director Chris Abir for comment on the firm's decision to terminate its workers' contracts were futile as his mobile phone went unanswered. http://www.businessdailyafrica.com/news ... 84-1840kk/

American company — Dominion Group — could be preparing to leave Kenya after 15 years of running a multi-billion farming project at Yala in Siaya County. Group’s Chief Executive Officer Calvin Burges has written letters to employees telling them of plans to close down the business. There will be no elections in Siaya, says county official On Saturday, the company’s 350 workers from Siaya County were staring at redundancies following reports that Mr Burges said he was closing down from November 11. In termination letters to the employees seen by Sunday Standard, Mr Burges said the company was suspending its operations due to a difficult business environment.
https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/article ... s-in-kenya
We believe in Kusema na Kutenda

User avatar
Energizer
Level: Council of the gods
Posts: 10395
Joined: Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:21 am

Re: Bill drafted to remove Luo Nyanza from Kenya...

Unread post by Energizer » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:14 am

I suspect as much too that this is what will happen, when the full import of what they were recklessly but selfishly trying to do dawns on them and what MakOdingo's bill portends. I wouldn't be surprised therefore if Raila suddenly changes tune and becomes less confrontational.

Starting and then building a new nation especially when you don't have the resources would be a nightmare. I therefore agree... Hawaendi :lol: :lol:
PepeLePew wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:16 am
Energizer wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:42 am
This is the kind of common sense pro-active Jubilee strategy to counter NASA shenanigans I have been yearning to see! Great work MakOdingo...shows you are the only Jubilee insider who is thinking!

https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/article ... from-kenya

Kaluma thought he was isolating Kikuyus but he may very well end up isolating Luos in their own little corner of the Kenyan map.
I will bet anything that it will never happen. Once they are told to get the hell out, they won't want to leave. The proof of the pudding is in the referendum. Stay or Lo-Xit. Hawaendi.
We believe in Kusema na Kutenda

Robina
Level: Imperial Majesty
Posts: 2373
Joined: Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:44 am

Re: Bill drafted to remove Luo Nyanza from Kenya...

Unread post by Robina » Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:10 pm

Evict the Luo vs Evict the Kikuyu. Which makes it through parliament?

Energizer is wrong to construe Jubilee's silence as submission. All responses to the NASA bile must be handled by non RVGema. Optics. Expect Ababu, Hassan Omar, Lenku, Duale, Mvurya, Mutua, et al to be the new Jubilee spokesmen.

User avatar
Energizer
Level: Council of the gods
Posts: 10395
Joined: Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:21 am

Re: Bill drafted to remove Luo Nyanza from Kenya...

Unread post by Energizer » Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:43 pm

You are right. Perhaps I am looking at things too superficially. However, many of the Kyuks around Uhuru are total political incompetents, that's a fact. I hope you are right about the new spokesmen, they have better political instincts.
Robina wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:10 pm
Evict the Luo vs Evict the Kikuyu. Which makes it through parliament?

Energizer is wrong to construe Jubilee's silence as submission. All responses to the NASA bile must be handled by non RVGema. Optics. Expect Ababu, Hassan Omar, Lenku, Duale, Mvurya, Mutua, et al to be the new Jubilee spokesmen.
We believe in Kusema na Kutenda

User avatar
pj wa njambi
Level: Imperial Majesty
Posts: 2571
Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:26 pm

Re: Bill drafted to remove Luo Nyanza from Kenya...

Unread post by pj wa njambi » Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:56 pm

Energizer: Achawaende...Listen, they will become our colony, we'll give them soft loans, grants, support. They will need visas to enter Kenya :lol: :lol: we'll ban Rail for life from entering Kenya, and M7 will do the same :lol: :lol: and all Luos have to go back home and request fresh entry to Kenya, Seriously, what are these guys thinking....this is a joke. :lol: :lol:
Energizer wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:14 am
I suspect as much too that this is what will happen, when the full import of what they were recklessly but selfishly trying to do dawns on them and what MakOdingo's bill portends. I wouldn't be surprised therefore if Raila suddenly changes tune and becomes less confrontational.

Starting and then building a new nation especially when you don't have the resources would be a nightmare. I therefore agree... Hawaendi :lol: :lol:
PepeLePew wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:16 am
Energizer wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:42 am
This is the kind of common sense pro-active Jubilee strategy to counter NASA shenanigans I have been yearning to see! Great work MakOdingo...shows you are the only Jubilee insider who is thinking!

https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/article ... from-kenya

Kaluma thought he was isolating Kikuyus but he may very well end up isolating Luos in their own little corner of the Kenyan map.
I will bet anything that it will never happen. Once they are told to get the hell out, they won't want to leave. The proof of the pudding is in the referendum. Stay or Lo-Xit. Hawaendi.
God makes everything come out right; he puts victims back on their feet. Psalm 103: 6 (The Message Translation)

User avatar
NattyDread
Level: Council of the gods
Posts: 18125
Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:16 pm

Re: Bill drafted to remove Luo Nyanza from Kenya...

Unread post by NattyDread » Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:10 pm

obienga wrote:This may actually succeed in obtaining the required signatures for a referendum. I believe Kaluma may have been bluffing but he has opened a can of worms that he cannot close without leaving egg on his face. Jakuonists are beginning to reckon with the results of their actions.
Bro,

Kaluma's stunt was intended to impress Baba, like the plastic-whitsles and dirty chupi capers by Millie Yule Mchafu and many forgotten others (Wandayi?).

It seems destined to backfire like that electoral withdrawal. Kaza mkanda for an exhilarating ride.
:evil: JaKuon Slayer Extraordinaire :twisted:

YellowOne
Level: Imperial Majesty
Posts: 2376
Joined: Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:16 am

Re: Bill drafted to remove Luo Nyanza from Kenya...

Unread post by YellowOne » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:03 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
this is funny. reminds me of milliards conversations I have everyday where I wish I was no part of that conversation.

if I was Uhuru, I would request Museveni to throw in Migingo as a bonus. no pay him, bride him, turkana oil wells would come on the negotiation table!

obienga wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:28 am

This may actually succeed in obtaining the required signatures for a referendum. I believe Kaluma may have been bluffing but he has opened a can of worms that he cannot close without leaving egg on his face. Jakuonists are beginning to reckon with the results of their actions.
`/ [- |_ |_ () \/\/ () |\| [-

NativeSon1
Level: Council of the gods
Posts: 5758
Joined: Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:15 pm

Re: Bill drafted to remove Luo Nyanza from Kenya...

Unread post by NativeSon1 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:29 pm

In my native Gìkùyù, we say; HARÌA ÍIKAGIO TIHO ÌGÙAGA.

Literally translated,it means; where it is thrown is not where it falls.

This seems to be following the law of unintended consequencies.

This petition will be signed JUBILANTLY!

Pun intended.
.

Garlic
Level: Imperial Majesty
Posts: 2404
Joined: Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:08 am

Re: Bill drafted to remove Luo Nyanza from Kenya...

Unread post by Garlic » Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:40 am

So long we all acknowledge that these secession rumours and talks are nothing but political stunts, then we are good.
However secession is serious bloody business. If it get anywhere serious even the indolent Uhuru would become Simba Mwenyewe and deal decisively na hii upuzi. I can imagine Ruto silently seething and wondering what kind of siasa is this!

Raila and his sycophants really know how to push the envelope!

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Itina, walahu and 19 guests