Ole
Level: Council of the gods

Military tanks roll into Harare Zimbabwe

Unread post by Ole » Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:42 am

Ole

Re: Military tanks roll into Harare Zimbabwe

Unread post by Ole » Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:21 am

Zimbabweans have finally grown some balls. Mugabe has been kicked out of power and detained.

Logan

Unread post by Logan » Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:00 am

Museveni as the news breaks......

Part Of Life: Everything comes to an end some day... :P

Ole wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:21 am
Zimbabweans have finally grown some balls. Mugabe has been kicked out of power and detained.
The only power we can share with Jubilee is Electricity. ~ Raila Amollo Odinga :D

RV Heavy hitter!

Unread post by RV Heavy hitter! » Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:48 am

Ole wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:21 am
I would not celebrate this early. Zimbabwe's tribalism is 100 times worse than Kenya's. shona, the nearly 70% of total population, support Mugabe and his ill-fated cause. I suspect the only reason why this half-baked coup is succeeding is because it is a shona vs shona affair for the most part. The moment ndebele (the 20%) take sides, hell will break loose and Mugabe or whoever he endorses will come back to power down the road. Zimbabwe's military and other country's critical systems are inundated by Shona.... that is why spineless Mugabe has been able to rule for this long! The white population was growing in the 70s and 80s and was expected to hit 10% by late 90s based on all indications but Mugabe' trumpism has successfully managed to crest it at 1% in 2017.

Ndebele and shona hate is vicious and so as Shona hate to whites and other minorities like tonga, Venda,and Shangaan. I learned a lot from Ndebele friend I had but vindu have chenchanga when he realized my wife had shona lady family friend. That is how powerful shona-ndebele hate is! Gema-jaluo, Dinka-Nuer, Acholi-Ankole hate is nada compared to Shona-Ndebele!
With Love, Marriage is the most amazing event in one's life, the foundation of happiness, joy and success. , RVhh!
Natukae kwa Undugu, Amani na UHURU Muigai.'' - The National Anthem of Kenya

iMansfield

Unread post by iMansfield » Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:15 am

24hrs after the coup,there is still alot of confusion,the coup plotters and executors cannot agree,they will start shooting the fell out of each other,

Without Prejudice.
"We face neither East nor West: we face forward." - Kwame Nkrumah

walahu

Unread post by walahu » Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:27 am

Gems does not hate njaruo but Ojinga Yao, malalamiko, uongo, machozi ya chura mingi
ukileta nyokos
My Kenya voted, NO to COONISM!!Raila is KAPUT!, .

mwalimu

Unread post by mwalimu » Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:42 am

Without Prejudice .. dont follow all social media updates.
Please follow main stream news.
The scenario has been made clear and this evening Ambasaduers are being briefed at Cabinet house in Harare (Monomotapa house)

in Zim Mugabe never separated Military from ZANU-PF so basically ZANU-PF is still in Govt.
But with a change at the top.......... The names of the topBrass to be announced tomorrow. .... after constitutional matters are put into perspective ann MUGABE announce he has Retired.

iMansfield wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:15 am
24hrs after the coup,there is still alot of confusion,the coup plotters and executors cannot agree,they will start shooting the fell out of each other,

Without Prejudice.