Horrific violence in Nairobi as jaCONs goons attack lorries in Kibera/Southen bypass

Politics
User avatar
True RV
Level: Council of the gods
Posts: 14544
Joined: Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:57 am

Horrific violence in Nairobi as jaCONs goons attack lorries in Kibera/Southen bypass

Unread post by True RV » Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:45 pm

This was happening along the Southern bypass that passes through Kibera. A truck has been set on fire by rowdy youth near Langata. What did the owner of the truck or the driver do to Raila to deserve that. Is this what you call democracy?

https://www.facebook.com/paulinenjoroge ... 738691315/


. And more...
Image
-TRV -

Itina
Level: Aristocrats
Posts: 169
Joined: Sat Aug 26, 2017 4:31 am

Re: Horrific violence in Nairobi as jaCONs goons attack lorries in Kibera/Southen bypass

Unread post by Itina » Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:18 pm

Kikuyus/mungiki looting has got nothing to do with Raila.
Besides Kibera people are not violent they have never burned a church full of children and old women like in eldoret kiambaa.

User avatar
True RV
Level: Council of the gods
Posts: 14544
Joined: Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:57 am

Re: Horrific violence in Nairobi as jaCONs goons attack lorries in Kibera/Southen bypass

Unread post by True RV » Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:52 am

24 hrs late for reporters. Info was there online. Check
-TRV -

User avatar
Logan
Level: Council of the gods
Posts: 8775
Joined: Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:16 pm

Re: Horrific violence in Nairobi as jaCONs goons attack lorries in Kibera/Southen bypass

Unread post by Logan » Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:57 am

True RV wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:52 am
24 hrs late for reporters. Info was there online. Check
:P

Image
"Elect" Clowns, you get a circus! The only power we can share with Jubilee is Electricity. ~ Raila Amollo Odinga :D

RMaddow
Level: Nobles
Posts: 808
Joined: Fri Nov 08, 2013 3:37 pm

Re: Horrific violence in Nairobi as jaCONs goons attack lorries in Kibera/Southen bypass

Unread post by RMaddow » Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:32 pm

Jubilee have lost this fight.
The question should be where is he likely to seek asylum?
All that stollen money and you can’t live in your country?

That’s a shame.

Itina
Level: Aristocrats
Posts: 169
Joined: Sat Aug 26, 2017 4:31 am

Re: Horrific violence in Nairobi as jaCONs goons attack lorries in Kibera/Southen bypass

Unread post by Itina » Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:42 pm

What is horrific in looting a truck? Then what would you call the kiambaa church massacre of the diaspora community?

User avatar
Waheke
Level: Aristocrats
Posts: 123
Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2015 12:34 pm

Re: Horrific violence in Nairobi as jaCONs goons attack lorries in Kibera/Southen bypass

Unread post by Waheke » Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:09 pm

These brainless critters out the reason people leave this site. Irredeemable childishness.

RMaddow
Level: Nobles
Posts: 808
Joined: Fri Nov 08, 2013 3:37 pm

Re: Horrific violence in Nairobi as jaCONs goons attack lorries in Kibera/Southen bypass

Unread post by RMaddow » Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:23 am

True RV wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:45 pm
This was happening along the Southern bypass that passes through Kibera. A truck has been set on fire by rowdy youth near Langata. What did the owner of the truck or the driver do to Raila to deserve that. Is this what you call democracy?

https://www.facebook.com/paulinenjoroge ... 738691315/


. And more...
Image
Jubilee already lost propaganda fight.
Uhunye is a gone case. I foresee assylum seeker in the making.
It’ll be very sad that with all the stolen wealth, he’ll die like a dog.

User avatar
joste
Level: Council of the gods
Posts: 13167
Joined: Thu Dec 16, 2010 4:36 am
Location: Prince Valley, KUSADIKIKA

Re: Horrific violence in Nairobi as jaCONs goons attack lorries in Kibera/Southen bypass

Unread post by joste » Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:16 am

Did you want to say JaKuon will die like a dog while in asylum? Jacon will be running to asylum once UhuRuto are sworn-in on 28/11.
RMaddow wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:23 am
True RV wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:45 pm
This was happening along the Southern bypass that passes through Kibera. A truck has been set on fire by rowdy youth near Langata. What did the owner of the truck or the driver do to Raila to deserve that. Is this what you call democracy?

https://www.facebook.com/paulinenjoroge ... 738691315/


. And more...
Image
Jubilee already lost propaganda fight.
Uhunye is a gone case. I foresee assylum seeker in the making.
It’ll be very sad that with all the stolen wealth, he’ll die like a dog.
It is not from the benevolence of the butcher, the brewer, or the baker, that we expect our dinner, but from their regard to their own self-interest... - Adam Smith in Wealth of Nations, 1776.

Itina
Level: Aristocrats
Posts: 169
Joined: Sat Aug 26, 2017 4:31 am

Re: Horrific violence in Nairobi as jaCONs goons attack lorries in Kibera/Southen bypass

Unread post by Itina » Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:43 am

Ruto is a child molester. RAILA in exile that will never happen. Only over our dead bodies.

:evil:
joste wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:16 am
Did you want to say JaKuon will die like a dog while in asylum? Jacon will be running to asylum once UhuRuto are sworn-in on 28/11.
RMaddow wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:23 am
True RV wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:45 pm
This was happening along the Southern bypass that passes through Kibera. A truck has been set on fire by rowdy youth near Langata. What did the owner of the truck or the driver do to Raila to deserve that. Is this what you call democracy?

https://www.facebook.com/paulinenjoroge ... 738691315/


. And more...
Image
Jubilee already lost propaganda fight.
Uhunye is a gone case. I foresee assylum seeker in the making.
It’ll be very sad that with all the stolen wealth, he’ll die like a dog.

User avatar
Logan
Level: Council of the gods
Posts: 8775
Joined: Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:16 pm

Re: Horrific violence in Nairobi as jaCONs goons attack lorries in Kibera/Southen bypass

Unread post by Logan » Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:11 am

Logan wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:10 am
Re: Why Chupiless Thieves Must Go Home...
ImageImageImage
"Elect" Clowns, you get a circus! The only power we can share with Jubilee is Electricity. ~ Raila Amollo Odinga :D

User avatar
NattyDread
Level: Council of the gods
Posts: 18176
Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:16 pm

Re: Horrific violence in Nairobi as jaCONs goons attack lorries in Kibera/Southen bypass

Unread post by NattyDread » Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:42 pm

Peaceful demonstrator fighting for what JaKuon calls 'a level playing ground'.

Image
:evil: JaKuon Slayer Extraordinaire :twisted:


RMaddow
Level: Nobles
Posts: 808
Joined: Fri Nov 08, 2013 3:37 pm

Re: Horrific violence in Nairobi as jaCONs goons attack lorries in Kibera/Southen bypass

Unread post by RMaddow » Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:05 am

joste wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:16 am
Did you want to say JaKuon will die like a dog while in asylum? Jacon will be running to asylum once UhuRuto are sworn-in on 28/11.
RMaddow wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:23 am
True RV wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:45 pm
This was happening along the Southern bypass that passes through Kibera. A truck has been set on fire by rowdy youth near Langata. What did the owner of the truck or the driver do to Raila to deserve that. Is this what you call democracy?

https://www.facebook.com/paulinenjoroge ... 738691315/


. And more...
Image
Jubilee already lost propaganda fight.
Uhunye is a gone case. I foresee assylum seeker in the making.
It’ll be very sad that with all the stolen wealth, he’ll die like a dog.
Joste uhunye is going down with your corrupt mini god wulliam.
My question to you is why would any right thinking person risk all the stolen wealth and comfort to go die like a dog in a foreign country?

User avatar
joste
Level: Council of the gods
Posts: 13167
Joined: Thu Dec 16, 2010 4:36 am
Location: Prince Valley, KUSADIKIKA

Re: Horrific violence in Nairobi as jaCONs goons attack lorries in Kibera/Southen bypass

Unread post by joste » Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:41 am

You have been saying this since sijui 2013 or even before.

It is just one week more and Uhunye is confirmed again as the Kenya sword holder, then he will slay your tin-god to oblivion. Your tin-god will be even lucky to get to asylum in one piece!
RMaddow wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:05 am
joste wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:16 am
Did you want to say JaKuon will die like a dog while in asylum? Jacon will be running to asylum once UhuRuto are sworn-in on 28/11.
RMaddow wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:23 am


Jubilee already lost propaganda fight.
Uhunye is a gone case. I foresee assylum seeker in the making.
It’ll be very sad that with all the stolen wealth, he’ll die like a dog.
Joste uhunye is going down with your corrupt mini god wulliam.
My question to you is why would any right thinking person risk all the stolen wealth and comfort to go die like a dog in a foreign country?
It is not from the benevolence of the butcher, the brewer, or the baker, that we expect our dinner, but from their regard to their own self-interest... - Adam Smith in Wealth of Nations, 1776.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Bing [Bot], fairandbalanced, Google Adsense [Bot], JahKisumu, Yahoo [Bot] and 7 guests