Damn, the bullet missed chupi-man

Politics
User avatar
Wanyee
Level: Aristocrats
Posts: 285
Joined: Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:04 pm

Damn, the bullet missed chupi-man

Unread post by Wanyee » Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:14 am

The day the mathafaka dies, Kenyans will rejoice heartily. Today, the bullet just missed him. Patience.

missed.png
missed.png (449.11 KiB) Viewed 540 times

User avatar
JahKisumu
Level: Nobles
Posts: 879
Joined: Mon Jun 16, 2014 3:15 pm

Re: Damn, the bullet missed chupi-man

Unread post by JahKisumu » Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:09 pm

It's not I like the idiot any, but now I'm developing an intense and deep hatred for this lord of violence.

What is his obsession with violence, mayhem and blood? Grrrrhh!!

https://www.capitalfm.co.ke/news/2017/1 ... residents/
“Ndio Raila Akuwe President Lazima Watu Wakufe Kiasi"
"For Raila to Become President People Must Die"
Raila Killing Kenyans Since 1982 And Counting

Forwardoh
Level: Council of the gods
Posts: 3859
Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2015 7:27 am

Re: Damn, the bullet missed chupi-man

Unread post by Forwardoh » Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:26 pm

All those bullets fired all day from the time the convoy left JKIA to gates of Uhuru Park, it is a miracle no high profile NASA stalwart got hit. I think Chupilee should be very afraid. This is now a modern day maji maji revolution. The unarmed foot soldier thinks nothing of a bullet. Tis how revolutions are made - 1st step - overcoming fear!

User avatar
NattyDread
Level: Council of the gods
Posts: 18170
Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:16 pm

Re: Damn, the bullet missed chupi-man

Unread post by NattyDread » Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:32 pm

Believe me, if somebody wanted to take out the oaf, they'd not miss. That window was hit by a stone fired by a catapult operated by JaKuon's own indisciplined pauper army.

Some of the fools got stoned to death when they went a' looting in strange territory.
:evil: JaKuon Slayer Extraordinaire :twisted:

Forwardoh
Level: Council of the gods
Posts: 3859
Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2015 7:27 am

Re: Damn, the bullet missed chupi-man

Unread post by Forwardoh » Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:26 pm

Forwardoh wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:26 pm
All those bullets fired all day from the time the convoy left JKIA to gates of Uhuru Park, it is a miracle no high profile NASA stalwart got hit. I think Chupilee should be very afraid. This is now a modern day maji maji revolution. The unarmed foot soldier thinks nothing of a bullet. Tis how revolutions are made - 1st step - overcoming fear!
Spoke too soon. Seems they injured this Kao MP

Image

Kathiani MP Hon Robert Mbui writhing in Pain in a ditch at hands of police.

Itina
Level: Aristocrats
Posts: 163
Joined: Sat Aug 26, 2017 4:31 am

Re: Damn, the bullet missed chupi-man

Unread post by Itina » Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:45 pm

Tuliza mkundu we shoga if anything of that nature happens probably kenya would be no more

Kwa hiyo mahogany wa jiggers tulizeni mkundu.
Wanyee wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:14 am
The day the mathafaka dies, Kenyans will rejoice heartily. Today, the bullet just missed him. Patience.


missed.png

FARAJA
Level: Imperial Majesty
Posts: 2388
Joined: Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:06 am

Re: Damn, the bullet missed chupi-man

Unread post by FARAJA » Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:00 pm

“Probably”.

Kenya is bigger than one geriatric.
Itina wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:45 pm
Tuliza mkundu we shoga if anything of that nature happens probably kenya would be no more

Kwa hiyo mahogany wa jiggers tulizeni mkundu.
Wanyee wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:14 am
The day the mathafaka dies, Kenyans will rejoice heartily. Today, the bullet just missed him. Patience.


missed.png
There are people who want to engage in ad hominem abuse all day long on online forums, spewing bile in a seemingly unending stream.

These are, in fact, the most uneducated amongst us.

User avatar
RV Heavy hitter!
Level: Council of the gods
Posts: 21019
Joined: Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:23 pm
Location: Los Angeles, CA

Re: Damn, the bullet missed chupi-man

Unread post by RV Heavy hitter! » Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:49 pm

Ojinga days are numbered!
With Love, Marriage is the most amazing event in one's life, the foundation of happiness, joy and success. , RVhh!
Natukae kwa Undugu, Amani na UHURU Muigai.'' - The National Anthem of Kenya

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], NativeSon1, Yahoo [Bot] and 9 guests