Level: Council of the gods

Citizen TV man or woman with driver qualified to reporting in war zones

Unread post by Forwardoh » Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:24 am

For hours it was like watching a movie on Iraq or Al saitan... :shock:

AntiHubris

Re: Citizen TV man or woman with driver qualified to reporting in war zones

Unread post by AntiHubris » Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:47 am

:D This must be success from Nusa headquarters right?
From the air it is clear it is 200 very violent folks. Disruptive if not tackled early but hardly a game-changer.
Babuu got nothing from mzungu and the state knows how hollow any threats are.
Forwardoh wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:24 am

Forwardoh

Unread post by Forwardoh » Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:39 pm

Can someone post that citizen video.

@Hubris,

Honestly tell us here on Nipate ... not even in Jomo's time were so many bullets fired on unarmed civilians... especially on Haile selassie.

If no one does I will post video b4 COB. The camera work is the stuff I only see in movies.

Logan

Unread post by Logan » Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:42 pm

BREAKING NEWS

Japheth Koome admitted to Karen Hospital level five after collapsing in his office. Musindi's Mom wishes him a quick and painful death.
Many hope the next time they hear this name it will be in hell.... :(
AntiHubris wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:47 am
:D This must be success from Nusa headquarters right?
From the air it is clear it is 200 very violent folks. Disruptive if not tackled early but hardly a game-changer.
Babuu got nothing from mzungu and the state knows how hollow any threats are.
Forwardoh wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:24 am
"Elect" Clowns, you get a circus! The only power we can share with Jubilee is Electricity. ~ Raila Amollo Odinga :D

Logan

Unread post by Logan » Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:50 pm

see video here:

https://citizentv.co.ke/news/ujio-wa-od ... ce=nipashe

Forwardoh wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:39 pm

@Hubris,

Honestly tell us here on Nipate ... not even in Jomo's time were so many bullets fired on unarmed civilians... especially on Haile selassie.

If no one does I will post video b4 COB. The camera work is the stuff I only see in movies.
"Elect" Clowns, you get a circus! The only power we can share with Jubilee is Electricity. ~ Raila Amollo Odinga :D

FARAJA
Level: Imperial Majesty

Unread post by FARAJA » Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:04 pm

Logan,
Rarely do I thank you, but I thank you for posting the video. It shows how senseless the whole thing is. Raila was arriving from a foreign trip, other Kenyans had to go on with their lives but everything comes to a standstill, including loss of lives, businesses being looted, and other travelers missing their flights merely cos Raila has arrived.

Clearly, if he had any support from wherever he claims he was, he wouldn’t make his return a big deal. The deals he wish he had made would speak volumes.

Storming the airport by his supporters may kill the deal of allowing airlines to fly directly to the USA. It clearly showed bleach of airport security. It’s yet another dent inflicted by Raila to the economy.

It’s clear Raila’s stand is that he either becomes the president or Kenya burns. So far, he’s well on his way to achieving that goal. Whether he reaches the finish line is another issue altogether.
Logan wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:50 pm
see video here:

Forwardoh wrote:

@Hubris,

There are people who want to engage in ad hominem abuse all day long on online forums, spewing bile in a seemingly unending stream.

These are, in fact, the most uneducated amongst us.

Logan

Unread post by Logan » Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:09 pm

Faraja, you're actually blaming Raila for the chaos?

It's chupiless gava that made this arrival a big deal. Why did they not ignore the reception? No one would have even noticed it except for some singing and dancing fans...just like others welcomed those ICC criminals....No one rioted..... :P

FARAJA wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:04 pm
Logan,
Rarely do I thank you, but I thank you for posting the video. It shows how senseless the whole thing is. Raila was arriving from a foreign trip, other Kenyans had to go on with their lives but everything comes to a standstill, including loss of lives, businesses being looted, and other travelers missing their flights merely cos Raila has arrived.

Clearly, if he had any support from wherever he claims he was, he wouldn’t make his return a big deal. The deals he wish he had made would speak volumes.

Storming the airport by his supporters may kill the deal of allowing airlines to fly directly to the USA. It clearly showed bleach of airport security. It’s yet another dent inflicted but raila to the colony.
:?:

It’s clear Raila’s stand is that he either b comes the president or Kenya burns. So far, he’s well on his way to achieving that goal. Whether he reaches t h finish line is another issue altogether.
Logan wrote:
see video here:

Forwardoh wrote:

@Hubris,

FARAJA

Unread post by FARAJA » Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:29 pm

I am squarely blaming this on Raila. Yesterday, his supporters led by Orengo tried to storm the airport in the name of a dress rehearsal.

Assuming you travel internationally, you know very well that airports are high security zones. Uniquely in Kenya, majority of airport users are foreigners. Their security in today’s age must be protected.

By bringing goons from Kibera and Eastlands to storm the airport, the government of course has to Prepare to prot ct the rights of other private citizen from being overran by a rowdy mob. NASA demos are known for violence.

The government could not look the other way and assume a miracle would happen whereby Raila supporters would behave themselves.

Are you blaming the government for looted businesses and lost revenue due to closure of businesses?

Is it possible Raila could obey the law, arrive like a gentleman, head to a venue to address his supporters instead of bringing them on the streets where inevitably businesses would be affected?

Can you honestly say that demonstration in Kenya are peaceful?
Logan wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:09 pm
Faraja, you're actually blaming Raila for the chaos?

It's chupiless gava that made this arrival a big deal. Why did they not ignore the reception? No one would have even noticed it except for some singing and dancing fans...just like others welcomed those ICC criminals....No one rioted..... :P

FARAJA wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:04 pm
Logan,

Storming the airport by his supporters may kill the deal of allowing airlines to fly directly to the USA. It clearly showed bleach of airport security. It’s yet another dent inflicted but raila to the colony.
:?:

It’s clear Raila’s stand is that he either b comes the president or Kenya burns. So far, he’s well on his way to achieving that goal. Whether he reaches t h finish line is another issue altogether.
Logan wrote:
see video here:

There are people who want to engage in ad hominem abuse all day long on online forums, spewing bile in a seemingly unending stream.

These are, in fact, the most uneducated amongst us.

Logan

Unread post by Logan » Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:15 pm

We can see clearly today who actually throws stones during kenyan demos...... :o :roll:
Logan wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:10 pm
Re: Why Chupiless Thieves Must Go Home...

sms

Unread post by sms » Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:39 pm

When will jaruos get civilized? If my dog behaves like a jaruo I would have to kill it.
aliaR Ojinga.........killing Kenyans since 1982.