LOGAN n ROBINA Lets exchange notes 2037

Politics
pj wa njambi
Level: Imperial Majesty

LOGAN n ROBINA Lets exchange notes 2037

Unread post by pj wa njambi » Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:41 pm

:lol: :lol:
God makes everything come out right; he puts victims back on their feet. Psalm 103: 6 (The Message Translation)

pj wa njambi

Re: LOGAN n ROBINA n Natty Lets exchange notes 2027

Unread post by pj wa njambi » Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:42 pm

Just look at this and tell me where you see Leadership. In fact, don't say anything...it speaks for it's self, or does it?
pj wa njambi wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:41 pm
God makes everything come out right; he puts victims back on their feet. Psalm 103: 6 (The Message Translation)

NattyDread
Level: Council of the gods

Re: LOGAN n ROBINA Lets exchange notes 2037

Unread post by NattyDread » Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:25 am

The Beauty & The Beast III.
:evil: JaKuon Slayer Extraordinaire :twisted:

RV Heavy hitter!

Unread post by RV Heavy hitter! » Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:56 am

It will probable be Kenyatta Jr VS Ojinga Jr. again. In that contest, Ojinga loses as always
With Love, Marriage is the most amazing event in one's life, the foundation of happiness, joy and success. , RVhh!
Natukae kwa Undugu, Amani na UHURU Muigai.'' - The National Anthem of Kenya

NattyDread

Unread post by NattyDread » Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:20 pm

RV Heavy hitter! wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:56 am
It will probable be Kenyatta Jr VS Ojinga Jr. again. In that contest, Ojinga loses as always
1. Fidel Odinga - alcohol and drugs overdose
2. Rosemary Odinga - stroke due to pressure from Baba
3. Raila Jr. - already disabled

It's like the old man is driving a car with three 80km wheels.
:evil: JaKuon Slayer Extraordinaire :twisted:

Robina

Unread post by Robina » Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:56 pm

Oh seriously? You folks can be really personal. I believe Kenya has escaped that dark path of retrogressive dynasties that we see in Zim and Ug. Kenya is really a regional powerhouse in politics and economy. Imagine we have #LuoLivesMatter, the People's Assembly, NRM, the boycotts, name it. I detest the dark side too but longterm as an open society we will reap big.

So wipe the smug and disabuse yourself of the tribalism. Uhuru Kenyatta is president by merit not inheritance. So is Raila Odinga. Get it? It's why William Ruto is in line and not Gideon Moi.

Now, that side, freedom is a doubleedged sword. NASA and Raila Odinga must be held accountable for any mayhem they cause. If they have a right to peaceful protest we must see palm twigs not rocks and barricades. I therefore see nothing in the bodycount as long as the victims disturb the peace. Your rights end where mine begin.

NativeSon1

Unread post by NativeSon1 » Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:06 pm

Robina wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:56 pm
Oh seriously? You folks can be really personal. I believe Kenya has escaped that dark path of retrogressive dynasties that we see in Zim and Ug. Kenya is really a regional powerhouse in politics and economy. Imagine we have #LuoLivesMatter, the People's Assembly, NRM, the boycotts, name it. I detest the dark side too but longterm as an open society we will reap big.

So wipe the smug and disabuse yourself of the tribalism. Uhuru Kenyatta is president by merit not inheritance. So is Raila Odinga. Get it? It's why William Ruto is in line and not Gideon Moi.

Now, that side, freedom is a doubleedged sword. NASA and Raila Odinga must be held accountable for any mayhem they cause. If they have a right to peaceful protest we must see palm twigs not rocks and barricades. I therefore see nothing in the bodycount as long as the victims disturb the peace. Your rights end where mine begin.
Epiphany!

Wow!

NativeSon1

Unread post by NativeSon1 » Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:07 pm

pj wa njambi wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:41 pm
PJ,

I was talking to someone a few weeks ago and I told him that I won't be surprised if one of the Uhuru sons becomes president in about 30 years.

Kenya being KEnya, ya Mungu ni mengi. It is not out of the realm of possibility.

Robina

Unread post by Robina » Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:07 am

@NativeSon1 Kenya is a very competitive democracy. See how much work Raila Odinga and William Ruto have put in to get where they are. Never say never but it is improbable that we will see a Kenyatta 3 in power.