Uhuru is meeting moi its akin to a small Devil meeting the real Devil. I wonder what they will come up with.

Politics
Itina
Level: Aristocrats

Uhuru is meeting moi its akin to a small Devil meeting the real Devil. I wonder what they will come up with.

Unread post by Itina » Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:00 am

Sheitani ashindwe Katia jinga LA Yesu.

RMaddow
Level: Nobles

Re: Uhuru is meeting moi its akin to a small Devil meeting the real Devil. I wonder what they will come up with.

Unread post by RMaddow » Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:45 am

Kikuyus hate moi because of the brutality they faced when he was in power but their muthamaki worships nyayo.
We still remember their mothers stripping naked at uhuru park.
Very confused people.

RV Heavy hitter!
Level: Council of the gods

Re: Uhuru is meeting moi its akin to a small Devil meeting the real Devil. I wonder what they will come up with.

Unread post by RV Heavy hitter! » Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:54 am

Moi owns Kenya including most gleaming skyscrapers in Kesumo. As a major stakeholder in Kenya, he has a say when nuisance threaten his empire. Ojinga Jr. is going the same way Ojinga Sr. Left Kenya! Bitterness and poverty all the way to the grave.
With Love, Marriage is the most amazing event in one's life, the foundation of happiness, joy and success. , RVhh!
Natukae kwa Undugu, Amani na UHURU Muigai.'' - The National Anthem of Kenya

Itina
Level: Aristocrats

Unread post by Itina » Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:02 pm

Are Kales rich?, you are very delusional the fact that moi and Ruto stole does not mean that Kales are rich.
For your info there are no skyscrapers in kisumu.

RV Heavy hitter! wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:54 am
Moi owns Kenya including most gleaming skyscrapers in Kesumo. As a major stakeholder in Kenya, he has a say when nuisance threaten his empire. Ojinga Jr. is going the same way Ojinga Sr. Left Kenya! Bitterness and poverty all the way to the grave.