SCORK upheld 26 Oct presidental elections. Uhuruto validly elected

Politics
Panzer.
Level: Council of the gods

Re: SCORK upheld 26 Oct presidental elections. Uhuruto validly elected

Unread post by Panzer. » Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:57 am

Garlic.
If we all say the truth and shame the devil, The scork judges were too intimidated to judge otherwise yesterday. Look even at yourself, you condemn the 4 beyond any drop of objectivity and even mercy. You and your ilk are the type who believe Kenya belongs to 1 or 2 tribes when it comes to presidency.
" I was not strong enough to defend so I attacked" General Robert E. Lee. 1876

Garlic
Level: Imperial Majesty

Unread post by Garlic » Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:27 am

When Judges and others state officers pretend to be independent minded but in reality they are induced by foreign influences, then the government should step in. Its not intimidation, its safeguarding the welfare of the state. And for the better of everyone.
August 8th Election annulment was as a result of foreign influence within the Judiciary. It wasn't objectivity. And they plunged the country into political crisis which still persists. They should be shamed.

Panzer. wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:57 am
Garlic.
If we all say the truth and shame the devil, The scork judges were too intimidated to judge otherwise yesterday. Look even at yourself, you condemn the 4 beyond any drop of objectivity and even mercy. You and your ilk are the type who believe Kenya belongs to 1 or 2 tribes when it comes to presidency.

Panzer.
Level: Council of the gods

Unread post by Panzer. » Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:39 am

Yours is a hypothesis which is hard to prove. Better tell me they compromised because of vested interests and biological backgrouds. Njoki(tribalism). Ojwang(wife working for govt). Smokin(cowardice). Maraga(Christian zealot). Mwilu (tribalism). Lenaola is ok.
Garlic wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:27 am
When Judges and others state officers pretend to be independent minded but in reality they are induced by foreign influences, then the government should step in. Its not intimidation, its safeguarding the welfare of the state. And for the better of everyone.
August 8th Election annulment was as a result of foreign influence within the Judiciary. It wasn't objectivity. And they plunged the country into political crisis which still persists. They should be shamed.

Panzer. wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:57 am
Garlic.
" I was not strong enough to defend so I attacked" General Robert E. Lee. 1876