Re: SCORK upheld 26 Oct presidental elections. Uhuruto validly elected

Unread post by NativeSon1 » Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:42 am

Bang!

Hiyo ni three pointer!

AntiHubris
Level: Council of the gods

Unread post by AntiHubris » Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:58 am

Why arent the petitioners slapped with costs?
It might be one way of keeping jokers at bay.

Panzer. wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:39 am
Uhuruto validly elected. Rudi kazi sasa

vooke

Unread post by vooke » Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:15 am

Woa

"No warrior entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier." (2 Timothy 2:4)..

Panzer.

Unread post by Panzer. » Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:25 am

Petitioners in such case are representing public interest
AntiHubris wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:58 am
Why arent the petitioners slapped with costs?
It might be one way of keeping jokers at bay.

Panzer. wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:39 am
Uhuruto validly elected. Rudi kazi sasa
" I was not strong enough to defend so I attacked" General Robert E. Lee. 1876

Garlic
Level: Imperial Majesty

Unread post by Garlic » Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:25 am

Maraga Four are just crooks. Not fit to be Judges. Why did they annul August 8th while October 26th was even chaotic while August 8th was one of the best organised and held election anywhere.
These time the government was all ears and eyes. Now these goons in judicial robes should be dealt with.

anonymousz
Level: Nobles

Unread post by anonymousz » Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:34 am

Panzer.

Unread post by Panzer. » Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:02 am

Garlic wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:25 am
Maraga Four are just crooks. Not fit to be Judges. Why did they annul August 8th while October 26th was even chaotic while August 8th was one of the best organised and held election anywhere.
These time the government was all ears and eyes. Now these goons in judicial robes should be dealt with.
Misleading argument. On 8 Aug, there were proven illegalities and irregularities including a strange algorithm to manipulate numbers of voters cast.

FARAJA

Unread post by FARAJA » Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:30 am

Demerited. Njonjo Mue et al can now get a farm and grow crops. George Soros May have no more use for these NGO types. Bure kabisa.
There are people who want to engage in ad hominem abuse all day long on online forums, spewing bile in a seemingly unending stream.

These are, in fact, the most uneducated amongst us.

NattyDread

Unread post by NattyDread » Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:22 am

Garlic wrote:
Can you see the stupidity in the paragraph above?
:evil: JaKuon Slayer Extraordinaire :twisted:

anonymousz
Level: Nobles

Unread post by anonymousz » Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:38 am

My prayers are that:

<> Parliament will pass STRONG laws to end foreign financed NGOs intent on sabotaging the republic of .KE, and laws against ALL foreign election interferences ...
<> that 75% of idle/useless CSs will be fired
<> that ALL remnants of Kibaki/Raila "nusu mkate" will be removed immediately, regardless of contractual times remaining, and must be replaced by minorities willing to work with the regime
<> Parliament MUST pass a bill and new protocols for those who come to parliament sign i and leave, only paying lip service to their work, they must be forced to put in FULL TIME work, even overtime, it cannot be that difficult to hold their feet to the fire
<> The president-elect MUST put his foot to the pedal, and firmly rule the republic
<> must deal decisively with the rebel Counties, and immediate bill must be passed, IF you don't recognize, the national government, don't expect any funds/services from it
<> move with godspeed to restore sanity, and, fix what is terribly broken; evil society, JSC, SCORK, media ( shows they were massively bought), put the BEST ( wisdom, intellect) not the wealthiest in positions of power, get rid of drinking boys and get mature advisers and burn more midnight oil ( more depth over breadth is required) ... & so forth

... there are a host of things that needs to change, including the people of Nyanza needs a way out of current mess, firmly, but gently...

that's my 3 minutes thoughts on whats urgent
FARAJA wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:30 am
Demerited. Njonjo Mue et al can now get a farm and grow crops. George Soros May have no more use for these NGO types. Bure kabisa.
He does NOT have the mental capacity to farm either, what he needs most is mental medical attention

vooke

Unread post by vooke » Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:42 am

"No warrior entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier." (2 Timothy 2:4)..

kayoh
Level: Aristocrats

Unread post by kayoh » Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:32 am

anonymousz wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:38 am
My prayers are that:

<> Parliament will pass STRONG laws to end foreign financed NGOs intent on sabotaging the republic of .KE, and laws against ALL foreign election interferences ...
<> that 75% of idle/useless CSs will be fired
<> that ALL remnants of Kibaki/Raila "nusu mkate" will be removed immediately, regardless of contractual times remaining, and must be replaced by minorities willing to work with the regime
<> Parliament MUST pass a bill and new protocols for those who come to parliament sign i and leave, only paying lip service to their work, they must be forced to put in FULL TIME work, even overtime, it cannot be that difficult to hold their feet to the fire
<> The president-elect MUST put his foot to the pedal, and firmly rule the republic
<> must deal decisively with the rebel Counties, and immediate bill must be passed, IF you don't recognize, the national government, don't expect any funds/services from it
<> move with godspeed to restore sanity, and, fix what is terribly broken; evil society, JSC, SCORK, media ( shows they were massively bought), put the BEST ( wisdom, intellect) not the wealthiest in positions of power, get rid of drinking boys and get mature advisers and burn more midnight oil ( more depth over breadth is required) ... & so forth

... there are a host of things that needs to change, including the people of Nyanza needs a way out of current mess, firmly, but gently...

that's my 3 minutes thoughts on whats urgent
FARAJA wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:30 am
He does NOT have the mental capacity to farm either, what he needs most is mental medical attention
2 thumbs up! Also immediate legal penalties for frivolous lawsuits and hopeless petitions! Lawyers will ofc scream but frankly too much time is wasted by grandstanding lawyers building a soapbox on political theatrics-Kethi,Julie,Orengo et al come to mind.

Garlic

Unread post by Garlic » Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:59 pm

Let me try and elaborate Natty. My point is this: by all standards August 8th Election was excellent. No one was rigged. No one was favoured. It was a straight on vote and see who wins as per numbers and constitution. It was excellent..

Then Maraga Four gave us something indeterminate called the PROCESS when they annulled August 8th Election.
Now based on their PROCESS standards, the Oct 26 Election was a mess. Then if you use Maraga Four argument then October 26th was really worse in fulfilling their PROCESS criteria.

However they validate October 26th while they annulled August 8th. That is why am saying that these Judges are just goons!

From private info (and 109% authenticated): the government finally realised that they have let Judges be "independent" whereas the same Judges have found independence in accruing millions. That's when the government decided to keep an eye on these hallowed Judges. And that is why i concluded August 8th Election was free and fair and verifiable, but Judges were influenced. Now they find themselves cornered and they do the right thing. These are CROOKS: at least majority of them.

Next time they think they can get away with it they won't consider law or facts or the country.
NattyDread wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:22 am
Garlic wrote:
Can you see the stupidity in the paragraph above?

Panzer.

Unread post by Panzer. » Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:57 am

Garlic.
If we all say the truth and shame the devil, The scork judges were too intimidated to judge otherwise yesterday. Look even at yourself, you condemn the 4 beyond any drop of objectivity and even mercy. You and your ilk are the type who believe Kenya belongs to 1 or 2 tribes when it comes to presidency.