Somebody tell me about Mkamba Musyoka

Politics
True RV
Level: Council of the gods

Somebody tell me about Mkamba Musyoka

Unread post by True RV » Fri Nov 24, 2017 4:56 am

I cant understand how he got FOOLED to align himself with jaCON. Now I think he is going oblivion in Kenyan politics replaced by Hon. Mutua Kamba land
-TRV -

Garlic
Level: Imperial Majesty

Re: Somebody tell me about Mkamba Musyoka

Unread post by Garlic » Fri Nov 24, 2017 12:59 pm

Kalonzo has Mutua and Sonko to contend with. He made a political fatal error by resurrecting Raila's political career which was dying.
Kalonzo should have had the guts and form alternative coalition with MaDvD. Hoping it crystal into a strong alliance for future. Now he must become politically impotent like Raila and retire.

Panzer.

Unread post by Panzer. » Fri Nov 24, 2017 3:00 pm

Garlic wrote:
Fri Nov 24, 2017 12:59 pm
Kalonzo has Mutua and Sonko to contend with. He made a political fatal error by resurrecting Raila's political career which was dying.
Kalonzo should have had the guts and form alternative coalition with MaDvD. Hoping it crystal into a strong alliance for future. Now he must become politically impotent like Raila and retire.
He was beaten by Jacon goons unto submission
" I was not strong enough to defend so I attacked" General Robert E. Lee. 1876

True RV

Unread post by True RV » Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:56 am

I have no problem with Kalonzo but I think he has nothing left for him in politics that he has not told to Kenyans over a quater of century on Kenyan politics. Nusu mkate should have been his given name based on 2007, 2010 elections that earned him Melon name. When you cut open a watermelon, the inside is red and the outside is green. That is why the name was born of is political stand in Kenya, and I agree 100%
-TRV -

michaeljoseph
Level: Imperial Majesty

Unread post by michaeljoseph » Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:46 am

Garlic,
" He made a political fatal error by resurrecting Raila's political career which was dying." I couldn't agree more with this statement. Musalia and Wetangula also fell for this. The sum total is that their dreams of political glory stand shacky. With the likes of Ruto and super stars like Matiangi and Mutua, these old men do not stand a chance at the national political stage.

I also expect to see these guys being given a run for their money at their home grounds. We have already seen it with Mutua and Kalonzo. Western is up for grabs. I really hope Uhuruto play king maker in western.

MJ

Garlic wrote:
Fri Nov 24, 2017 12:59 pm