Roadrunner
Level: Aristocrats

Re: The only way to tame Ojinga savages is the Bullet

Unread post by Roadrunner » Sat Nov 25, 2017 12:28 pm

Logan wrote:
Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:14 am
Logan wrote:
Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:13 am
Re: Why Chupiless Thieves Must Go Home...
Hehehe....Rasa TV can only pull stuff out of their arses :lol: :lol: :lol: ati watu wasilipe rent....that is so old :roll: :roll:
Why not demand equitable contribution to the national kitty ? :roll: :roll: :roll:

RV Heavy hitter!
Level: Council of the gods

Unread post by RV Heavy hitter! » Sat Nov 25, 2017 1:11 pm

Skinny Boinnett has not disappointed in pumping bullets on the goons robbing and destroying businesses. Hata mama mbogo selling stuff by the roadside worked hard to put for her business. A low lifer should not be spared for the greater good of Kenya's economy. Raila lost and Uhuru won bigly.....nothing more nothing less.
With Love, Marriage is the most amazing event in one's life, the foundation of happiness, joy and success. , RVhh!
Natukae kwa Undugu, Amani na UHURU Muigai.'' - The National Anthem of Kenya

Energizer

Unread post by Energizer » Sat Nov 25, 2017 1:20 pm

Hehehe! Ulianza all bushy tailed, hot and bothered and very sure of your 'wise guy' moves around here. Turns out all you had was a stiff bent dick with no recourse to a liberating release, except NASA grade mchongoano..bure tu. No different from your clumsy and clueless NUSA leaders, still desperately clinging to the manufactured fantasy that they will 'sweya rin' the LoP on Tuesday...cartoons. :lol: :lol: :lol:

JahKikuyu wrote:
Sat Nov 25, 2017 10:00 am
Energizer wrote:
Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:45 am
You still haven't clearly defined what a hardcore Okuyu is and are evading the question.
I suppose you know the meaning of hardcore. Please find the meaning of okuyu in this link:

https://glosbe.com/luo/en/okuyu
We believe in Kusema na Kutenda

Jasho
Level: Rising star

Unread post by Jasho » Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:38 pm

Waheke wrote:
Sat Nov 25, 2017 7:12 am

Can you two get a room already and fuck yourselves silly? Whom do you think you are impressing romancing in public?
Walahu don't hide we see you :lol:

Logan

Unread post by Logan » Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:56 pm

RV Heavy hitter! wrote:
Sat Nov 25, 2017 1:11 pm
Skinny Boinnett has not disappointed in pumping bullets on the goons robbing and destroying businesses. Hata mama mbogo selling stuff by the roadside worked hard to put for her business. A low lifer should not be spared for the greater good of Kenya's economy. Raila lost and Uhuru won bigly.....nothing more nothing less.
There will always be some kind of revenge for your idols..... they are still rotting, ama? :P
Logan wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:07 pm
So, during the first election, Kuria and Co on behalf of their beloved gava put together a hit and eliminated Musindi and his GF.

Karma smiled and this weekend decided to feast L Nakuru Crocodiles with some of his poeple.....

Death is still The Master Equalizer.... :P

Sonko deploys "special divers" to look for bodies in L. Nakuru and friends cry foul...No Trust!

http://nairobinews.nation.co.ke/news/so ... ne-trusts/
Guys. Imagine three of the people who perished in that Lake Nakuru chopper crash are yet to be found.

I have just read that story and it is all kinds of sad. I do not know what to say.

Those people were hired by Jubilee, the government currently in power. Those people had a helicopter at their beck and call.

Hiring a helicopter, in Kenya, costs not less than 100,000 per hour. That's 1.2 million shillings per day, on the lower side.

The Jubilee government were comfortable with putting 1.2 million shillings per day to shuttle bloggers to and from their functions, for publicity purposes, but cannot now afford a competent diving team to retrieve their bodies.

It is 18 days since the crash. I have just asked a medical expert how many days it takes for a body to fully decompose under water, and I have been told seven days max.

Today, angry family members of those victims confronted the National Disaster Operation Centre asking;
“Is this the best technology or it is what is being offered to us because of our level in society?"

This chupiless world is really unkind to poor people. I have no words. May the daybreak.
"Elect" Clowns, you get a circus! The only power we can share with Jubilee is Electricity. ~ Raila Amollo Odinga :D

Itina
Level: Aristocrats

Unread post by Itina » Sat Nov 25, 2017 7:23 pm

Lake nakuru is like a pond so I do not understand how those haters could not be found.
God is punishing them and their families remember the Governor and chuma kwa matako that was a huge punishment from The Almighty too. More will come.
Logan wrote:
Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:56 pm
RV Heavy hitter! wrote:
Sat Nov 25, 2017 1:11 pm
There will always be some kind of revenge for your idols..... they are still rotting, ama? :P
Logan wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:07 pm
So, during the first election, Kuria and Co on behalf of their beloved gava put together a hit and eliminated Musindi and his GF.

Karma smiled and this weekend decided to feast L Nakuru Crocodiles with some of his poeple.....

Death is still The Master Equalizer.... :P

Sonko deploys "special divers" to look for bodies in L. Nakuru and friends cry foul...No Trust!

http://nairobinews.nation.co.ke/news/so ... ne-trusts/
Guys. Imagine three of the people who perished in that Lake Nakuru chopper crash are yet to be found.

I have just read that story and it is all kinds of sad. I do not know what to say.

Those people were hired by Jubilee, the government currently in power. Those people had a helicopter at their beck and call.

Hiring a helicopter, in Kenya, costs not less than 100,000 per hour. That's 1.2 million shillings per day, on the lower side.

The Jubilee government were comfortable with putting 1.2 million shillings per day to shuttle bloggers to and from their functions, for publicity purposes, but cannot now afford a competent diving team to retrieve their bodies.

It is 18 days since the crash. I have just asked a medical expert how many days it takes for a body to fully decompose under water, and I have been told seven days max.

Today, angry family members of those victims confronted the National Disaster Operation Centre asking;
“Is this the best technology or it is what is being offered to us because of our level in society?"

This chupiless world is really unkind to poor people. I have no words. May the daybreak.

walahu

Unread post by walahu » Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:11 pm

Itina wrote:
Sat Nov 25, 2017 7:23 pm
Lake nakuru is like a pond so I do not understand how those haters could not be found.
God is punishing them and their families remember the Governor and chuma kwa matako that was a huge punishment from The Almighty too. More will come.
Ladies and gentlemen, hii ☝️☝️ ndio sickle cell anemia "raivv raivv"
ukileta nyokos
My Kenya voted, NO to COONISM!!Raila is KAPUT!, .

anonymousz
Level: Nobles

Unread post by anonymousz » Sat Nov 25, 2017 11:16 pm

YellowOne
Level: Imperial Majesty

Unread post by YellowOne » Sun Nov 26, 2017 11:52 am

are you saying that a pond has clean deep visible water depth since you would think twice before shitting into it

Itina wrote:
Sat Nov 25, 2017 7:23 pm
`/ [- |_ |_ () \/\/ () |\| [-

EddyRabbit

Unread post by EddyRabbit » Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:35 pm

JahKikuyu wrote:
Fri Nov 24, 2017 4:55 pm
Jasho wrote:
Fri Nov 24, 2017 4:37 pm
Very hateful and sick character.
This one and Walahu are two of the most hateful characters online. You will notice that other hardcore Okuyu such as Energizer and Natty, as well as hardcore jaluos such as Okoths will usually couch their posts in generalities and observations. They can insult even, but they never outright call for bullets.

This EddyRabbit must not care one bit about personal loss. His net worth must not be more than the words he writes. Because in this digital age, one can crush to subzero, based on what they post online.

I would be very careful, and not call for such drastic action against a whole group of people. It is immature, careless and not even Kenyan

I still stand by my word, the bullet is what can stop ‘em Nothing else. Wait till they run Amok destroying property on a genocidal frenzy, you’ll remember me if you happen to be rational
Better to bare a thief than a lazy fool who keep whining and complaining come rain come sunshine* Eddy. D. Rabbit 1815