Raila Odinga: I'll take oath as president on December 12

Politics
RV Heavy hitter!
Level: Council of the gods

Raila Odinga: I'll take oath as president on December 12

Unread post by RV Heavy hitter! » Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:53 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
National Super Alliance (Nasa) leader Raila Odinga now says, like President Uhuru Kenyatta, he will also be sworn in as "the people’s president".

He made the declaration on Tuesday moments before police used teargas to stop him and his supporters from marching to Jacaranda grounds in Embakasi, Nairobi, for a prayer rally.

DEC 12

Mr Odinga said he will take oath of office on December 12 using Chapter 1 of the Constitution, which states that sovereign power belongs to the people.

"I am not a coward, I will be sworn as president on Jamhuri Day, I am the legitimate president," he told his supporters, who defied police operation to listen to him, during a stop-over on Mayanja Road.

The swearing-in, he said, will be based on the results of August 8 presidential election, which he claims he won but was rigged out through manipulation of figures.
:lol: :lol: Senile old man is kaput!
The inauguration, Mr Odinga, will be like that of new Zimbabwe President Emmerson Mnangagwa and not Kizza Besigye of Uganda.

Mr Besigye, President Yoweri Museveni’s doctor-and-friend-turned-foe, has become the symbol of police repression and brutality in Uganda.

“Our first resolution is that we don't recognise Kenyatta as president,” Mr Odinga said.

Clashes between Mr Odinga's supporters started in the morning, with officers in anti-riot gear sealing off the venue as early as 8.30am.

The opposition leaders said they wanted to mourn and pray for their 54 supporters they claim were killed by police in the aftermath of the October 26 repeat presidential election.

Nairobi County Police Commander Japhet Koome had warned the opposition against holding the meeting.

On Sunday, Mr Koome denied knowledge of the Nasa event and, a day later, vowed not to allow it, saying the only major public event that would take place in Nairobi on Tuesday would be President Kenyatta's swearing-in.
With Love, Marriage is the most amazing event in one's life, the foundation of happiness, joy and success. , RVhh!
Natukae kwa Undugu, Amani na UHURU Muigai.'' - The National Anthem of Kenya

Energizer

Re: Raila Odinga: I'll take oath as president on December 12

Unread post by Energizer » Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:01 am

Mental institution beckoning. Being sworn in Mnangagwa style implies that the KDF, majority of whose officers and men are Kalenjin, Kikuyu/GEMA, Somali and Kamba, will help him mount a coup. :lol: :lol:
We believe in Kusema na Kutenda

RV Heavy hitter!

Unread post by RV Heavy hitter! » Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:07 am

Orengo, all alone, took jaCon from enigma to a neophyte in 90 days. He is the one that argued in favor of boycott. The way things are heading, Orengo and his Meru wife better brace :lol: Even in the shower or traffic. The goons are looking for easy target going forward.
With Love, Marriage is the most amazing event in one's life, the foundation of happiness, joy and success. , RVhh!

Jackal

Unread post by Jackal » Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:26 am

Senile Baba is confusing stupidity with courage. Raila may not be a coward but he is a fool if he keeps eating this crap that Orengo is feeding him.
RV Heavy hitter! wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:53 am
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
National Super Alliance (Nasa) leader Raila Odinga now says, like President Uhuru Kenyatta, he will also be sworn in as "the people’s president".

He made the declaration on Tuesday moments before police used teargas to stop him and his supporters from marching to Jacaranda grounds in Embakasi, Nairobi, for a prayer rally.

DEC 12

Mr Odinga said he will take oath of office on December 12 using Chapter 1 of the Constitution, which states that sovereign power belongs to the people.

"I am not a coward, I will be sworn as president on Jamhuri Day, I am the legitimate president," he told his supporters, who defied police operation to listen to him, during a stop-over on Mayanja Road.

The swearing-in, he said, will be based on the results of August 8 presidential election, which he claims he won but was rigged out through manipulation of figures.
:lol: :lol: Senile old man is kaput!
The inauguration, Mr Odinga, will be like that of new Zimbabwe President Emmerson Mnangagwa and not Kizza Besigye of Uganda.

Mr Besigye, President Yoweri Museveni’s doctor-and-friend-turned-foe, has become the symbol of police repression and brutality in Uganda.

“Our first resolution is that we don't recognise Kenyatta as president,” Mr Odinga said.

Clashes between Mr Odinga's supporters started in the morning, with officers in anti-riot gear sealing off the venue as early as 8.30am.

The opposition leaders said they wanted to mourn and pray for their 54 supporters they claim were killed by police in the aftermath of the October 26 repeat presidential election.

Nairobi County Police Commander Japhet Koome had warned the opposition against holding the meeting.

On Sunday, Mr Koome denied knowledge of the Nasa event and, a day later, vowed not to allow it, saying the only major public event that would take place in Nairobi on Tuesday would be President Kenyatta's swearing-in.
Faith, like a jackal, feeds among the tombs, and even from these dead doubts she gathers her most vital hope.

- Herman Melville, Moby Dick
Vita enim mortuorum in memoria vivorum est posita.

NattyDread

Unread post by NattyDread » Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:39 am

Jackal wrote:
Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:26 am
Senile Baba is confusing stupidity with courage. Raila may not be a coward but he is a fool if he keeps eating this crap that Orengo is feeding him.
Jackal,

I think that Baba is now eating crap from Muthama and Aladwa. Jimmy Aggrey Orengo is somewhere laughing quietly into his fist to avoid being overheard.
:evil: JaKuon Slayer Extraordinaire :twisted:

nowayhaha
Level: Lord Barons

Unread post by nowayhaha » Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:56 am

Raila and Nasa seems to have shifted their focus to a referendumn. Unfortunately for them they are reusing the same tactics of yester years and UhuRuto having learnt from history can always circumnivigate that.

Jubilee should now turn their focus on reconstituting IEBC we have a census coming in 2 years time or so and will be a factor in amending ward/cosntituencies borders and the need to Fumigate the Judiciary Lawyers are already in the process of sensitizing the Jubilee leaning lawyers on the dangers of voting for Nasa sympathisers as their reps in JSC. Jubilee shouldnt shy away from going at Chief Justice Deputy Chief Justice and other Nasa leaning Judges like Odunga etc.

RV Heavy hitter!

Unread post by RV Heavy hitter! » Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:46 am

With US pressuring jaCon and his dimwits to abandon swearing in manenos, the whole thing is crumbling right in our eyes. Visa ban ain't no joke especially to Odinga family. His family must be telling him to abandon the baloney on a constant basis. No one wants to be barred from entering the real Canaan.

Logan

Unread post by Logan » Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:03 am

:P

"Elect" Clowns, you get a circus! The only power we can share with Jubilee is Electricity. ~ Raila Amollo Odinga :D

Jackal

Unread post by Jackal » Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:07 am

Raila Chief Legal Advisor. Senior Counsel James Orengo.

All Raila has to do is swear himself in and he will be President of the Jamuhuri. Uhuru will have to step aside Baba has been apishwad Yawa
Faith, like a jackal, feeds among the tombs, and even from these dead doubts she gathers her most vital hope.

- Herman Melville, Moby Dick
Vita enim mortuorum in memoria vivorum est posita.