I cannot decide who between Uhuru, Raila, Mugabe and Mwarabu is bad

Politics
koblo
Level: Lord Barons

I cannot decide who between Uhuru, Raila, Mugabe and Mwarabu is bad

Unread post by koblo » Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:08 pm

I don't know what to think of f likes of Mugabe, Moses Kuria, Uhuru, Ruto and Raila for whipping up tribal emotions to the point that Africans have to be treated like animals when they try to cross arid Libya into Europe

Why are we not kind to each other? Why are we allowing the Arabs to treat us like this. I doubt my kids would allow me to hang chicken upside down as our brothers were hung in this picture
Attachments
africans in libya.JPG
africans in libya.JPG (58.01 KiB) Viewed 306 times
Last edited by koblo on Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

koblo
Level: Lord Barons

Re: I cannot decide who between Uhuru, Raila, Mugabe and Mwarabu is bad

Unread post by koblo » Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:11 pm

I doubt that the likes of Uhuru, Raila, Ruto and Mugabe would like their kin roasted alive as in this picture. Why do our so called"leaders" thrive in turmoil? We don't have to be treated like this in this day and age:
Attachments
africans in libya2.JPG
africans in libya2.JPG (88.02 KiB) Viewed 305 times

Gumzo
Level: Council of the gods

Unread post by Gumzo » Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:25 pm

We ALL (as Kenyan Africans) have nothing to say about stuff like this.
We would ALL rather stick to defending and supporting the same leaders those rosted and hanged upside down Africans are running away from.

There is more public outrage about this in EU then in Africa.

Respectfully;
When you see hyenas fighting among themselves just know your goat has been eaten ~ Kalenjin Proverb

Energizer

Unread post by Energizer » Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:32 am

You need to place the blame for this mess squarely where it belongs i.e with the US, UK, France, Italy and Germany for instigating Gaddafi's overthrow and opening the door to CIA sponsored Takfiri/Wahabbi islamic racist fanatics who subsequently ran rogue. Gaddafi had such tight control of Libya that Wahabbi fanaticism out of Saudi Arabia had no room in Libya's secular society. The know-it-all western idiots upended all that and ushered in the horrors we see today.

Secondly, France must stop its continued colonisation of Francophone Africa. Most of those desperate so called 'immigrants' making the perilous journey to Europe in search of jobs is because France has created an elitist African bourgeoisie in its former colonies that allows France to extract mineral resources, in exchange for making the elites super wealthy while none of that wealth trickles down. The result is mass poverty and desperation while the French military enforces the status quo, and has now been joined by US AFRICOM.

Do people know for instance that Niger provides the cheap uranium for French nuclear power plants that power 75% of French electricity requirements? Or that all 14 West African Francophone countries have the Bank of France as their Central Bank, a colonial requirement going back to 'independence' in the 60s?

The above Libyan and West African problems are issues ONLY Africans can resolve - by first growing up, creating an EFFECTIVE Pan African military with the help of Russia and China, and kicking out the Saudi inspired Takfiris and western imperialists.
We believe in Kusema na Kutenda

okoths72

Unread post by okoths72 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:38 am

A kikuyu muderers criminal like you and Uhuru cannot complain about Arab. What you have done to Kenyans is worse than who they those Arabs are doing.
You steal elections and deliberately kill people.

Panzer.

Unread post by Panzer. » Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:06 am

koblo wrote:
Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:08 pm
I don't know what to think of f likes of Mugabe, Moses Kuria, Uhuru, Ruto and Raila for whipping up tribal emotions to the point that Africans have to be treated like animals when they try to cross arid Libya into Europe

Why are we not kind to each other? Why are we allowing the Arabs to treat us like this. I doubt my kids would allow me to hang chicken upside down as our brothers were hung in this picture
Yet those are 2 njaruos and 1 aterere.
" I was not strong enough to defend so I attacked" General Robert E. Lee. 1876

Gumzo

Unread post by Gumzo » Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:17 am

Energizer wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:32 am
You need to place the blame for this mess squarely where it belongs i.e with the US, UK, France, Italy and Germany for instigating Gaddafi's overthrow and opening the door to CIA sponsored Takfiri/Wahabbi islamic racist fanatics who subsequently ran rogue. Gaddafi had such tight control of Libya that Wahabbi fanaticism out of Saudi Arabia had no room in Libya's secular society. The know-it-all western idiots upended all that and ushered in the horrors we see today.

Secondly, France must stop its continued colonisation of Francophone Africa. Most of those desperate so called 'immigrants' making the perilous journey to Europe in search of jobs is because France has created an elitist African bourgeoisie in its former colonies that allows France to extract mineral resources, in exchange for making the elites super wealthy while none of that wealth trickles down. The result is mass poverty and desperation while the French military enforces the status quo, and has now been joined by US AFRICOM.

Do people know for instance that Niger provides the cheap uranium for French nuclear power plants that power 75% of French electricity requirements?Or that all 14 West African Francophone countries have the Bank of France as their Central Bank, a colonial requirement going back to 'independence' in the 60s
The above Libyan and West African problems are issues ONLY Africans can resolve - by first growing up, creating an EFFECTIVE Pan African military with the help of Russia and China, and kicking out the Saudi inspired Takfiris and western imperialists.
Asante sana Bw Energizer wa Kiharu
Umenena kama wazee 40
Umeangazia kiini cha masaibu haya kote barani Africa ambae ni miyororo ya ukoloni.

Kwa heshima;
When you see hyenas fighting among themselves just know your goat has been eaten ~ Kalenjin Proverb

RV Heavy hitter!

Unread post by RV Heavy hitter! » Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:31 am

Raila is worse than those Arabs. Moi should continue denying him power at all costs or we will all suffer like Nuers, Luos or Acholis
With Love, Marriage is the most amazing event in one's life, the foundation of happiness, joy and success. , RVhh!
Natukae kwa Undugu, Amani na UHURU Muigai.'' - The National Anthem of Kenya

Gumzo

Unread post by Gumzo » Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:26 am

RV Heavy hitter! wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:31 am
Raila is worse than those Arabs. Moi should continue denying him power at all costs or we will all suffer like Nuers, Luos or Acholis
I expected RAILA to be brought in at some point, but not by RVHH. I would have thot it was benith him. His online charater is supposed to be a bit more sofisticated then that.
Ashindwe

Respectfully;

Itina
Level: Aristocrats

Unread post by Itina » Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:09 pm

Kikuyus have done worse than that it's very hypocritical for them to condemn the Arabs.

Energizer

Unread post by Energizer » Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:46 pm

Ahsante Gumzo. Thank you.
Gumzo wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:17 am
Energizer wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:32 am

Do people know for instance that Niger provides the cheap uranium for French nuclear power plants that power 75% of French electricity requirements?Or that all 14 West African Francophone countries have the Bank of France as their Central Bank, a colonial requirement going back to 'independence' in the 60s
Asante sana Bw Energizer wa Kiharu
Umenena kama wazee 40
Umeangazia kiini cha masaibu haya kote barani Africa ambae ni miyororo ya ukoloni.

Kwa heshima;
We believe in Kusema na Kutenda