Wiper out of jaCONs treasonable intentions

Politics
True RV
Level: Council of the gods

Wiper out of jaCONs treasonable intentions

Unread post by True RV » Tue Dec 05, 2017 4:39 am

So this swearing in is an ODM affair. But that will be one interesting event. No deputy, No judge of the Supreme Court, the last I checked swearing in is supposed to be held in a public place but seems this one will be held at an undisclosed location. In short, the 12th swearing in can only be compared to the day I was sworn in as the chair of the press club in high school. Actually mine was better.

Now let us wait and see what the lord of violence/bloodshed will do next; a Luo affair

Attachments
Wiper out.PNG
Wiper out.PNG (813.93 KiB) Viewed 547 times
-TRV -

True RV

Re: Wiper out of jaCONs treasonable intentions

Unread post by True RV » Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:24 am

This is what the Penal Code of Kenya define TREASON that jaCON is beckoning.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHAETER VII

40.Treason

(1) Any person who, owing allegiance to the Republic, in Kenya or elsewhere

(a) compasses, imagines, invents, devises or intends

(i) the death. maiming or wounding, or the imprisonment or restraint, of the President; or

(ii) the deposing by unlawful means of the President from his position as President or from the style, honour and name of Head of State and Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces of the Republic of Kenya; or

(iii) the overthrow by unlawful means of the Government; and

(b) expresses, utters or declares any such compassings, imaginations, inventions, devices or

intentions by publishing any printing or writing or by any overt act or deed, is guilty of the offence of treason.

(2) Any person who, owing allegiance to the Republic(a) levies war in Kenya against the Republic; or

(b) is adherent to the enemies of the Republic, or gives them aid or comfort, in Kenya or elsewhere; or

(c) instigates whether in Kenya or elsewhere any person to invade Kenya with an armed force, is guilty of the offence of treason

(3) Any person who is guilty of the offence of treason shall be sentenced to death. [Act No. 24 of 1967, s. 2.]

-------------------------This is for Orengo and the team led by Ndii who is drafting Raila's Treasonable acts------------------------------

CHAPTER VII

Concealment of treason

Any person who(a) becomes an accessory after the fact to treason; or

(b) knowing that any person intends to commit treason, does not give information thereof with all reasonable despatch to the Attorney General, administrative officer, magistrate, or officer in charge of a police station, or use other reasonable endeavours to prevent the commission of the offence,

is guilty of the felony termed misprision of treason and is liable to imprisonment for life. [L.N. 124/1964, Act No. 24 of 1967, Sch]
-TRV -

Kunadawa

Unread post by Kunadawa » Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:45 am

True RV, you're totally deluded here. Raila will swear himself in as President of the People's Republic of Kenya. As such the laws and regulations of the Republic of Kenya will not apply

True RV wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:24 am
This is what the Penal Code of Kenya define TREASON that jaCON is beckoning.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHAETER VII

40.Treason

(1) Any person who, owing allegiance to the Republic, in Kenya or elsewhere

(a) compasses, imagines, invents, devises or intends

(i) the death. maiming or wounding, or the imprisonment or restraint, of the President; or

(ii) the deposing by unlawful means of the President from his position as President or from the style, honour and name of Head of State and Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces of the Republic of Kenya; or

(iii) the overthrow by unlawful means of the Government; and

(b) expresses, utters or declares any such compassings, imaginations, inventions, devices or

intentions by publishing any printing or writing or by any overt act or deed, is guilty of the offence of treason.

(2) Any person who, owing allegiance to the Republic(a) levies war in Kenya against the Republic; or

(b) is adherent to the enemies of the Republic, or gives them aid or comfort, in Kenya or elsewhere; or

(c) instigates whether in Kenya or elsewhere any person to invade Kenya with an armed force, is guilty of the offence of treason

(3) Any person who is guilty of the offence of treason shall be sentenced to death. [Act No. 24 of 1967, s. 2.]

-------------------------This is for Orengo and the team led by Ndii who is drafting Raila's Treasonable acts------------------------------

CHAPTER VII

Concealment of treason

Any person who(a) becomes an accessory after the fact to treason; or

(b) knowing that any person intends to commit treason, does not give information thereof with all reasonable despatch to the Attorney General, administrative officer, magistrate, or officer in charge of a police station, or use other reasonable endeavours to prevent the commission of the offence,

is guilty of the felony termed misprision of treason and is liable to imprisonment for life. [L.N. 124/1964, Act No. 24 of 1967, Sch]

Logan

Unread post by Logan » Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:14 am

Kira siku raira continues.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll:
Logan wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:11 am
Re: GEMA's "HEAVEN" Turning into HELL...
Macharia Waithira
November 30, 2017 · Nairobi, Kenya ·

I have been watching Uhuru tour Central Kenya, the place where my mother was born, the land where I schooled, a place I call home. I have toured Central Kenya alongside Mwangi Brian and Erick Wokabi so it is not a new place that people from the so-called Nyairofi (Nairobi for the Agikuyus) only hear about.

Central Kenya, is the most unequal society in Kenya. While the richest Kenyans come from this region, the vast majority are poor and desolate. It is a region that is suffering. But the suffering is not out of laziness. Most are hardworking, a trait even recognized by colonialists and even in songs.

So where does the problem come from? According to one Uhuru Muigai Kenyatta alongside a number of politicians in Central Kenya, the problem is Raila. Raila has become the official anthem of problems in Central Kenya.

Is this narrative correct? It was Adolf Hitler, recognizing the stupidity of the ordinary voter, who would retort, "what luck for leaders that men don't think!!!" The same can be said of Kenya. However, we can not wallow in despair. We must first identify the problem from a citizen side before corroborating the same with the politician's side.

So where's the problem in Central? The enemy number one is corruption. Central Kenyans are hard workers. However, they usually find it hard to do business due to corruption. Mwangi and Wokabi can attest to that. Mind you, they are in "government". The sons, daughters, brothers, and sisters can't get jobs just because they are not known despite having the relevant skills. You need not go far. Just ask the son of Waithira. Central Kenyans just like any other Kenyan are also dying in droves just because they can't access healthcare because the kith and kin of the President benefitted from money meant for healthcare (did you see Raila in that part? Neither did I).

Enemy number two. Impunity. The thuggery that goes on in Central is of unprecedented levels. From the National to the devolved units, thuggery is of unprecedented proportions with an impunity that can only be second to the immorality of the devil. Look at the National government, then go to the thuggery going on in Murang'a, Kiambu, Nyeri and Kirinyaga and you will weep. The reason this is going on is because everyone knows nothing will happen. This thuggery has all the blessings of the House on the Hill (otherwise how can you explain corruption in the devolved units yet we have a functional national government monopolizing violence?). Did you see Raila in that part? Neither did I

We can go on and on but the list is endless. Go to Nyeri and see those coffee thieves. Is Raila the cause? It will be stupid to think as such. Is Raila the cause of Jubilee's failures? Logically no but according to your leaders, yes. On that note, if anyone sees Raila Odinga, tell him I would want to visit Orange House to see if it is the new State House and to also see which arms of government he controls.

The problem with Central Kenya is Uhuru Kenyatta and William Ruto. My former high school principal, one Peter Muiruri Njangi, gave us a word of advice. You are not yet a failure until you start blaming others. Give us a break with this Raila this, Raila that. Talk issues affecting Central; not the people fighting your failures
"Elect" Clowns, you get a circus! The only power we can share with Jubilee is Electricity. ~ Raila Amollo Odinga :D

True RV

Unread post by True RV » Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:00 am

I wrote here of what Raila would face: treason as defined above. Now the AG is warning jaCON that he will face TREASON charges. Read what I quoted above what the Penal Code of Kenya says about treason. What is unique here is the word oath. We know he will not declare himself President of Kenya but president of some section of people of Kenya. The oath will give him the death sentence.

Note that presidents of organisations, clubs you name it do NOT take oath to be their leader. Raila's story is different: it invokes the Constitution

http://www.nation.co.ke/news/AG-Githu-M ... index.html
-TRV -

Jackal

Unread post by Jackal » Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:04 am

Railas Chief Legal Advisor. Senior Counsel James Orengo. (CV Advised Raila to Boycott Oct 26th Elections), Has won many cases before his nephew Judge Odunga.
Faith, like a jackal, feeds among the tombs, and even from these dead doubts she gathers her most vital hope.

- Herman Melville, Moby Dick
Vita enim mortuorum in memoria vivorum est posita.